수술후1일차

<수술후1일차>

수술후1일차

<수술후1일차>

수술후붓기정도

<수술후붓기정도>

수술후2주차

<수술후2주차>

I looked around about 5 places and did it in my notes. The price was reasonable, but I ultimately chose it because I thought I would be more trustworthy if Dr. Yoo Ji-han explained it this way and performed the procedure after reading an interview or case review he left on YouTube. When I went for a consultation, I actually gained trust because it was similar to YouTube, and it was nice that I could make an appointment for additional consultations as much as I wanted. I was worried because there were reviews saying that he was blunt at times or that he helped reduce my cheekbones, but he didn't feel like he was kind, but he answered all my questions well, and most of all, he checked my progress after the surgery and reassured me, and he looked at me with a bewildered look and spoke to me, so it was a good decision to work here. I thought it would never have happened if I had done it somewhere else where the price was cheaper... A more expensive place would have been better, but it is also burdensome... I'm happy with my choice here! On the day of the surgery, I woke up in the recovery room, and I was feeling tired and tired, and when I came to, I was really, really cold. My whole body is shaking, but I can't sleep. I have to get up and go to the hospital myself. I felt dizzy when I sat down, but my legs were weak and I was shaking so much that the nurse helped me. The hardest time was waking up from the anesthesia. They said I could drink water after going to the bathroom once, if I felt well, but I kept feeling nauseous, so I drank it very, very late. I was feeling nauseous, but they said that if I drank it because I was thirsty, I would vomit, get infected, and cause a medical accident. I didn't drink the water, but it was so wet that it just wet my mouth. New Care wanted me to eat it for dinner, but it wasn't tasty and I vomited, so I didn't eat it. I had been fasting all day since the night before, but since I was receiving intravenous fluids, I was hungry. I continued to use ice packs from the time I was in the hospital room after the surgery until evening, and applied it again before going to bed. The part where I cut more didn't hurt, but the part where I cut less hurt especially. When you move your nose, blood flows from your nose to your mouth, and the nosebleeds are more common in that direction. I didn't spit it out, I just swallowed it. The first day after the surgery , I was able to talk without much swelling, and I came to my senses, but my face got more and more swollen. I guess it was because the swelling got worse and I couldn't speak much, so my throat got sore. I felt much better as the nausea and nausea disappeared, and it did hurt a bit when the pain was removed. Inside the cheek? Between the gums? It was painful to remove it because it was attached to that side. When you move, the accumulated blood comes out of your nose. The pain in my cheekbones and jaw was better than the day before. My cheekbones hurt more than my jaw. The pain level and feeling can be thought of as feeling like having four impacted wisdom teeth extracted at once. On the 2nd and 3rd day , bruises appeared under my eyes, and even my temples turned green. Bruises also appeared on my eyes, and the inside of my mouth was so swollen that it was sore. There was no more blood, but clear, sticky snot often came out, and the swelling was so extreme that it was difficult to open my eyes. My lips were swollen like crazy, my gums were throbbing, and my face was so swollen that it was hot and difficult. So I ate some ice cream, but I had a hard time eating it because I couldn't open my mouth. The tingling sensation in my mouth was much better when I ate something cold. If your mouth is too hot, swollen, and tingling, I recommend dissolving something like a heart flutter in moderation and squeezing it out. I clean my face with saline solution and apply moisturizer, but I still feel dead skin cells accumulating. Days 4-6 Starting today, I used warm compresses and ate liquid food. There are bruises around my eyes as if I had put eyeliner on them, and now the incisions in my mouth hurt more than my cheekbones or chin. I only ate liquids every day, but since I ate grated apples and soup, my stomach was still full and I was able to survive. My eyes and especially my lips were very swollen, but the swelling of my lips has improved and I can open my eyes comfortably. I think it’s because of the cold compress + pumpkin juice. I steamed pumpkin and mixed it with Hurom, and it's just a liquid diet. I took it to relieve swelling and as a meal replacement and it was good. Do not cut the old pumpkin, but steam it and eat the juice inside by the third day to remove swelling. Remove the skin, squeeze or grind the rest, and eat it as a liquid diet.  Because I drank a lot of pumpkin juice, the bruises quickly turned yellow. But from the 5th day onwards, the area behind my ears started to itch and hurt as if I had a tight headband. Day 7: Today I went to the hospital and had the stitches removed and all the tape on my face removed. The inside of my mouth and cheeks are swollen, so it looks like I have a baby filter on my face. It's amazing that even with that much swelling, my front chin and cheekbones don't stick out as much as they used to. Even when I wore a cap hat, the cheekbones stuck out of the brim and didn't suit me, but they fit inside the cap. I was surprised that the mask fit evenly. In the past, if you used large letters, the width would fit, but if only the vertical letters were large, now the middle letters would fit perfectly. When the swelling goes down, I think my middle child will get bigger too. Even when applying the seat pack, the curves are not too severe, so you don't have to stretch the seat, and there are no excessive folds or shortcomings. I washed my hair in the shower for the first time today and it felt so refreshing. It’s so precious that I can wash my face using a foam cleanser… When I touch my face, my cheeks and the area where the tape was applied are tingling and I have no feeling. It's tingling, does it feel like the anesthesia hasn't worn off? It has improved to the point where I can open my mouth about the width of my little finger and eat soft tofu with soybean paste soup. The bruises on my face are almost completely gone, with a hint of yellow, and the bruises around my eyes are still purple. On the 10th day, all the bruises disappeared and the swelling of my lips went away. A lot of the swelling in my mouth has gone down and my mouth is about a finger's width apart. I feel like my jaw joint is protruding and I can sleep lying down. You can even brush your teeth with a baby toothbrush. There is still a lot of swelling on the cheeks near the chin. Because of the stitches on the inside of the chin, the muscles and flesh move a little awkwardly. In the second week, the dead skin cells and skin troubles that had occurred due to not washing properly came back after applying one pack a day in the morning and evening. The swelling on my face has gradually gone down, and the pain that I felt when I touched my temples and forehead has disappeared. My facial muscles move more than before and it hurts less when I move them. I can chew food, but the stitches keep falling out and I can't brush my teeth properly, so I can't eat properly. My appetite has returned, but I can't eat as much as I want, so I feel irritable and have a bad temper. The swelling on my chin has improved a lot, but my cheeks are still there. I had my stitches removed after 2 weeks because the schedule wasn't right, but they said it would be better to have them removed late. My ears hurt sometimes.
Written by
App
노트성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 293)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
23 Days ago
일리아인
눈수술수술후기
2 Months ago
짱늘
가슴성형수술후기
2 Months ago
오오오111
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Days ago
bom0281
윤곽/FACE수술후기
3 Days ago
우유링링
윤곽/FACE수술후기
4 Days ago
기니디리
가슴성형수술후기
6 Days ago
초미5632
윤곽/FACE수술후기
7 Days ago
스타일s
윤곽/FACE수술후기
7 Days ago
개나릐노란꽃그늘
가슴성형수술후기
14 Days ago
오오오111
2.5 types of contour, 2nd week review's Reviews More (10/293)

Comment 38
궁디야 2024-02-02 (금) 01:11 7 Months ago Address
It's pretty|~ I'm jealous. I want to do it too.

sketles Writer 2024-02-03 (토) 14:59 7 Months ago Address
Go with a good director/hospital who is a good fit... ! I think aftercare is just as important as surgery.
에어하트 2024-02-02 (금) 11:33 7 Months ago Address
Thank you for your hard work ㅠㅠ

sketles Writer 2024-02-03 (토) 14:58 7 Months ago Address
Thank you (˘̩̩ε˘̩ƪ)㌧㌧
dew0214 2024-02-02 (금) 12:12 7 Months ago Address
Wow ㅠㅠㅠ
또로롱또똣 2024-02-03 (토) 14:49 7 Months ago Address
Thank you so much for the detailed explanation. It's been 1 week and I'm the only one worried about puffiness like this. My face shape was pretty before, but I can see why you were worried. I also have the same problem, so the shape is good, but I'm worried about it looking longer. But Yesa's photo after 2 weeks is so dramatic. The shape is so pretty . I hope you become even prettier

sketles Writer 2024-02-03 (토) 14:57 7 Months ago Address
I was really swollen for 2-3 days… It started to fall out quickly after a week. I came to check the progress today and they said that it tends to fall out quickly and that in the third week, it will be like a month. I guess it's because I always walk for more than an hour. Even if you can’t walk a lot and use hot compresses, make sure to do them twice a day!
아귀여워아 2024-02-03 (토) 16:58 7 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
그른동 2024-02-04 (일) 11:34 7 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

sketles Writer 2024-02-05 (월) 06:25 7 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
겸사겸사 2024-02-05 (월) 00:12 7 Months ago Address
Wow, you worked hard! I’m also planning to do it sometime this year, but I’m worried.

sketles Writer 2024-02-05 (월) 06:27 7 Months ago Address
If you decide to do it, just do it quicklyㅠ Waiting for the surgery date is really hardㅠㅜ As each day gets closer, all kinds of thoughts come to mind.
dbdb5665 2024-02-05 (월) 07:59 7 Months ago Address
I heard a lot of people returned to work in just one week. Do you think it's possible?

sketles Writer 2024-02-11 (일) 07:24 6 Months ago Address
Oh, it's absolutely impossible. The bruises won't all go away and I'll be so swollen that I won't be able to eat properly, right? I can't even pronounce it properly...
겸사겸사 2024-02-05 (월) 17:56 7 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

sketles Writer 2024-02-05 (월) 17:58 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

겸사겸사 2024-02-05 (월) 18:09 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

sketles Writer 2024-02-05 (월) 18:11 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
밤브레드 2024-02-06 (화) 11:28 7 Months ago Address
헉 저 지금 하러 가요... ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 수술 넘 잘되신 것 같아요!!

sketles Writer 2024-02-06 (화) 11:57 7 Months ago Address
아냐…! 많이 생각하고 손품발품 팔고 하세요…!!ㅜㅜ 저도 10년넘게 고민하다 한거라 그 시간과 고민이 없었으면 너무 불안하고 괜히했나 싶고 더하고 싶어서 성형중독 걸렸을 것 같아요ㅜㅜ
pogba11 2024-02-06 (화) 11:31 7 Months ago Address
왕 ㄷㄷ 고생많앗오 이쀼ㅜ다!

sketles Writer 2024-02-06 (화) 11:58 7 Months ago Address
고마워 한달차도 들고올게!
서저미 2024-02-08 (목) 13:31 7 Months ago Address
이쁘게 잘됐다 !! 고생 많았어
코광대알아바여 2024-02-08 (목) 20:03 7 Months ago Address
고생했어 ㅠㅠ 예쁘다
감사합니다들 2024-02-11 (일) 01:09 6 Months ago Address
고생하셨어요 ㅠㅠ 너무 잘된거같아요
잼민잼민잼민 2024-02-13 (화) 16:34 6 Months ago Address
축하드려요 ㅠ 각이 확 들어가셨네
곰곰곰이 2024-02-18 (일) 23:03 6 Months ago Address
성진 더러워진단 말에 찐 공감ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ  무슨말인지 다알겠어서 웃다가 갑니당ㅎㅎㅎ
모두들행복하길 2024-02-26 (월) 01:53 6 Months ago Address
자세한 후기 감사해요!!!
뽀롱호롱 2024-03-05 (화) 22:55 6 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

sketles Writer 2024-04-21 (일) 08:48 4 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
다미담이 2024-03-07 (목) 07:26 6 Months ago Address
후기 고마워 첫날 무통주사 맞고 진통제 엄청 먹어도 매복사랑니 4개 한번에 뽑은 고통인거지...?
ㅣㅣ어ㅓ 2024-03-12 (화) 23:22 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

sketles Writer 2024-04-21 (일) 08:49 4 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
isfjjj 2024-03-20 (수) 19:36 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
도도도더로 2024-05-08 (수) 03:29 4 Months ago Address
너무 고생했어요ㅠㅠ
천샤아 2024-06-27 (목) 22:52 2 Months ago Address
ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 수술하구 마스크끼면 2주이후에 밖에서 말하거나 말하면서 강의할수잇을만큼 발음 괜차는가요..?

sketles Writer 2024-06-29 (토) 02:33 2 Months ago Address
절대 놉…동네방네 티내고 싶으면 괜찮아요
수술했다고 자랑할거 아니면 한달은 기다리세요
Alex24 2024-08-01 (목) 22:52 1 Months ago Address
고생 많으셨어요! 후기 감사합니다:)
Prev  Next  List