Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Square Jaw]

Endoscopic square jaw behind the ear, cortical excision, masseter muscle reduction!

마루룽룽 2024-02-06 (화) 17:06 7 Months ago 2215
Dr.
박정일
Hospital
본디성형외과의원
Price
440 만원
Days
45 days

There are not many cases where only one type of square jaw is performed compared to other contouring surgeries, so I had a lot of trouble selling the products.. And especially the square jaw behind the ears... ㅠㅠ I kept an eye out for two hospitals that stood out for the square jaw behind the ears, and then came up with a review. I made a reservation for a consultation first for a place that suits my taste, and after meeting the director and discussing it with him, I thought I should do it right here, so I got a consultation for only one place in one queue and had the surgery right away. (The director asked me what style I wanted, but I said something strange, so I did it right away. I received the consultation as if I was a bit scolded ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was a little scared.. but it felt like they were telling me that I need to know exactly what I want so they can give it to me, so it was okay.. I have a square jaw, but my jaw muscle size is bigger than others, so I had to have the surgery behind my ear. He said it was an easy case to do, and the nerve glands are located very inside, so he jokingly asked them to make a dog's jaw and hit all the bones! He said that he would be safe enough to do it. He said that since the cortex was removed and the muscles were large, a frontal effect could also be expected. On the day of the surgery, there was a delay, so I had to wait for almost three hours^^... It was scheduled for 2:30, so I visited at 1, but it was 4:30. It seemed like everything was going in.. It was hell.. ㅠㅠ However, the director said he was sorry for being late right before the surgery, but said he couldn't rush the surgery because of the surgery later, so I felt responsible and agreed to that. Did you have a nagging migraine on the day of surgery? I was very satisfied because I didn't experience any discomfort other than the stiffness and pain in my neck muscles. I wore a hot pack for 10 hours a day for a whole month, and the bruises were almost gone in a week, and the major swelling went away in the second week, so I was able to cosplay as an ordinary person. .! I really recommend holding on to the warm compress for a long time... A very hard lump develops where the jaw muscle used to be, but this also gets smaller as you continue to apply the compress, and it's almost gone after about a month! Currently, it feels like there is only a little bit left! In some of the reviews I've seen, I've seen that the bruises and lumps last for a really long time, so please stick with the warm compress...!!! And moving around a lot!! I went to work on the 6th day after the surgery, and since it was a sitting job, there was no problem wearing a mask to work. Speaking was no problem on the same day, but my jaw felt a bit stiff when I spoke for a long time. My mouth still doesn't open much, so it's a bit uncomfortable when I eat, but after about a month or so, it's still a little better. I feel like it's getting easier. If it's this much of a change, I can live with the discomfort of eating for about a month..! Even before the surgery, my face didn't have a very prominent square jaw in real life, and it was the type that stood out when I took pictures, so friends I haven't seen in a while don't notice the change in me haha. But what if they look at the pictures? What are you? The picture is so different that you can see it with just one eye! So, when I told him about the surgery, he looked at my face properly and said, “Ah!!” Oh, things have changed? I feel like this haha ​​How to become pretty without being noticed..? There was no problem with my senses at all, there was no problem with symmetry, and when they showed me the CT photos after the surgery, the bone pictures were very pretty... haha ​​Anyway, it was a surgery that I was satisfied with. I was scared of the incision in the mouth and general anesthesia, so I decided to only do it behind the ear. I am very satisfied with the surgical outcome and am satisfied with both the recovery and scars...! There seems to be a swelling under the chin that is not a swelling like a double chin. I think this will go away with time, and I still need more time to know 100%, but I am satisfied with it at this point and strongly recommend it. Oh, and for your information, when removing the stitches behind the ear after surgery, see the doctor and get Citibon. He checked my progress while watching, and I couldn't see the director after that... Actually, I didn't have any major inconveniences, so it was okay for me not to see him. I received three high-frequency treatments and that was the end, and I'll see the director at the third month's progress check! It's a very long post, but I'm writing it because I think there are people like me whose work was precious! I also received help from Noungga’s blog reviews and cafe reviews…! Photos are before and after 39 days.

Comment 11
코재수술해야함 2024-02-09 (금) 22:35 7 Months ago Address
완전잘됨!@@

마루룽룽 Writer 2024-02-11 (일) 00:42 7 Months ago Address
고마워!!
맇슈 2024-02-29 (목) 02:08 7 Months ago Address
병원 오디야?? 너무 잘됐다ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

맇슈 2024-02-29 (목) 02:09 7 Months ago Address
비용도 가능하면 정보좀 부탁해ㅠㅠ❤️❤️

마루룽룽 Writer 2024-03-05 (화) 09:14 6 Months ago Address
답이 늦었네ㅠㅠ 병원정보 위에 있어! 본디야!!
준강서강준 2024-03-06 (수) 00:58 6 Months ago Address