The cat doesn't recognize me,,,

행복한돌맹이 2024-02-06 (화) 14:33 6 Months ago 1449
Dr.
이석재원장님
Hospital
와이구강악안면외과치과의원
Days
15 days

When I was young, I suddenly started getting taller and my chin started growing along with my height. At the time, we didn't know much because we were young, and even when our friends made fun of us, we just laughed and moved on, but as we grew older, we realized things we didn't know before, and all of our shortcomings came to light. So we thought it couldn't work, so we started looking into each other one by one. I searched for hospitals through YouTube, apps, and the Railway Cafeteria, and saw an event at a place called Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery on the app, so I immediately made a reservation for a consultation and looked into other hospitals. So the date for the consultation arrived, and after much deliberation, I decided on Waigugang, put down a down payment, and set a date for January 18th.  I received counseling from Director Hong Yu-na, and she seemed to be very kind and accommodating to me. This may be the reason I chose this hospital, but I was also grateful that the director and others treated me kindly. After receiving the consultation, I was consulted by Dr. Seok-jae Lee and he explained to me how this hospital performs surgeries and things I didn't know about even though I looked into it. I think the director's experience was the most important. - The first day of surgery - I arrived at the hospital in the morning and was shown the room. I received it, changed my clothes, and waited until the surgery time. In my head, I felt fine, but inside I was shaking for the world. Haha. So, I entered the operating room and fell into a deep sleep as soon as I was given anesthesia. The director told me that the surgery went well, and from then on, I started to feel better physically and mentally. The stability of... I kept sleeping like that, using my phone, sleeping, waking up, and waking up again and again. The most difficult thing was that I couldn't speak properly and I wanted to drink water, but I couldn't. It was difficult. Then, when other people have surgery, they feel like they want to jump out of the hospital window. They say it's so hard and painful, but maybe I'm strange, but I can tolerate it . In the morning, my face gets swollen and hot, so I had to use an ice pack to prolong my life. LOL - Day 2 - I wake up and look at my face, and my face doesn't get very swollen, so I used it the day before. I didn't get swollen even after eating ramen. Is that a good thing? That's what I thought. After removing the urinal and passive tube, I went outside and went for a walk to relieve the pain in my buttocks. I drank a sauce container, water, and New Care, and changed the ice pack occasionally, and it seemed to be getting more comfortable. And since Koreans really hate stuffy things, so did I. I couldn't help it. I lay down all day and played on my phone. I wanted to go outside for a walk, but I couldn't, so I think it was a little difficult. - Day 3 - After getting the laser treatment at 9 a.m., it was time to leave the hospital, so I left the hospital and got the necessary medicine at the pharmacy. I headed home. I have a cat at home, and the cat recognized me, but didn't approach me as warmly as before. From then on, I started to realize that I had surgery(?) and that it looked different(?)... I can't believe it's real... like that. After arriving, I ordered New Care, and since I had nothing to eat right now, I drank soy milk. I ate a full container of sauce, and after taking the medicine, I was so frustrated lying in the hospital room that I think I just went for a 40-minute walk. - Day 4 - My face was getting better. It was a day when I could feel the swelling hourly. After New Care arrived at home, I solved it three times a day with New Care. I don't think I've ever thought about eating other foods. I usually eat breakfast, take medicine, rest, eat lunch, take a walk, and go for a walk after dinner. I also exercised, so I used to take a walk for at least 30 minutes. -Day 5~7- When I started to get tired of only eating New Care, the manager said it would be good to have an ionic drink, so I remember going straight to buy the ionic drink Pocari. Pocari was always this sweet. It was so delicious that I thought it must have been an old drink. LOL I think I couldn't sleep well because the swelling on my face increased in the evening. It feels like the swelling that went down after taking a walk is coming back up again.   - Day 8 - On the 8th day, I went to the hospital to receive treatment. I went to the hospital and received laser treatment, and the director told me that my face was cutely swollen . I laughed so hard that my upper lip hurt, so I had to suppress it.. haha ​​It was the director's time to see the doctor. As I was receiving treatment, they told me that I would feel better after the swelling gradually went down, so I think it was a source of support - Days 9 to 15 - I visited the hospital, received care, and had my stitches removed. As the first week has passed since the surgery, the swelling on my face has gone down, and I can say that I can gradually see the shape of my face. People around me say that his face has become really small and that he is not the same person I used to know, and that he looks completely different. Now, he is eating porridge three times a day and eating cold soups and such. I can't chew it very well, but I'm eating things that can be dissolved with my tongue, and I'm especially making sure to eat steamed egg custard. I can eat steamed egg custard well even without chewing it, so I make sure to eat that along with porridge. The swelling will continue to go down in the future, and I'm looking forward to seeing it go away completely. It works.. I hope it doesn’t go away.. Thank you for reading the long post :)
Written by
App

Comment 9
yisbpg 2024-02-06 (화) 15:12 6 Months ago Address
Wow haha
눈돌출눈 2024-02-08 (목) 00:57 6 Months ago Address
You really worked hard. Did you have double jaw surgery? I think this will be of great help to people who are concerned about double jaw surgery. I hope you recover quickly!
코광대알아바여 2024-02-08 (목) 20:01 6 Months ago Address
Hahaha QㅠㅠㅠIt means it went that well! You worked hard, I envy you
esor 2024-02-12 (월) 01:23 6 Months ago Address
Haha, congratulations on the success of not recognizing the butler!
잼민잼민잼민 2024-02-13 (화) 16:33 6 Months ago Address
Is this a complete transformation? Congratulations.
베란다고양이 2024-02-14 (수) 14:51 6 Months ago Address
Hahaha congratulations!!
ㅇㅇ 2024-03-22 (금) 01:21 5 Months ago Address
I'm a girl, and as I grew taller, my chin also started to grow ㅠㅜ Did you get double jaw contouring instead of contouring? Or did you get 2 types of contouring? I’m the only one leaving a comment because my face shape has become so dramatically prettier..! I think it's the best out of all the outline reviews, I'm jealous,,,

행복한돌맹이 Writer 2024-04-03 (수) 18:32 4 Months ago Address
It's the chin and chin.
시로오니 2024-04-01 (월) 20:48 4 Months ago Address
Wow, it looks like the surgery went really well. Congratulations!!
Prev  Next  List