Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[3 type of Contour]

3 types of contour + double chin surgery, 5 years have passed, but it is not over. (Double chin surgery review, brachycephalic facial plastic surgery tips)

위보 2024-01-21 (일) 02:10 7 Months ago 4637
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
It's been a while since I logged in again. The direction of surgery and consultation/surgery reviews written 5 years ago reached 3,000 and 5,000 views, respectively. Well, it's nothing, but I remember thinking that this is the taste of community because more people than I expected saw my post, which I wrote with great care, and left reviews and messages. By the way, at the time of writing the post, I was feeling the side effects of double chin, and considering the swelling from the chin surgery, I waited for about 6 months and finally proceeded with the double chin surgery. I had double chin surgery at ㅇㅇㄹㅁ, and in conclusion, I am quite satisfied. (I remember having the surgery 4-5 years ago, so there may be some inaccuracies.) The principle of double chin surgery is to strengthen the muscles at the bottom of the chin to increase elasticity, and in the process, the flesh at the bottom of the chin is combined with the muscles. I was guided to the principle of strengthening and strengthening the chin by artificially removing and reattaching it to induce fibroids (fibrosis) . However, there was something that did not go smoothly during this surgery. During the first surgery, there was quite a bit of bleeding due to a blood vessel being touched. Almost like the toad man from Kung Fu Hustle, the bottom of my chin was bleeding, so I visited the hospital once or twice a week and received treatment to drain the blood until the bleeding stopped. If you undergo double chin surgery, you will need to get a chin look just like when you had contour surgery. The doctor, the nurse, and I didn't know that I was bleeding after the surgery, so I slept with a headache and almost died because the bleeding blocked my airway. At the time of the consultation, I was clearly told that the pain would be less, but after the procedure, I was in quite a bit of pain. I told the nurse who was instructing me to leave the hospital that I was in pain, but I feel a little regretful that they did not listen and discharged me. I am also a man, and even when I hit my foot on a doorknob, I was the type of person who frowned and did my job. A style that is not sensitive to pain. Anyway, I couldn't breathe in the early morning, so I took off the bullseye and looked in the mirror to see that there was blood under my chin and a gland was forming. As the blood clot was burning, my airway was being put under pressure, making it difficult to breathe. The next morning, I contacted the counseling director with a photo and told him that I was bleeding. He asked me to come the same day or the next day, and he removed the stitches from the incision, squeezed out the blood, and sutured again, once or twice a week, for about 2-3 months. It seems like it was repeated. It had been about 3 to 6 months since I last received treatment, and when I looked in the mirror, nothing had changed from before the surgery. The swelling and scarring disappeared, and all feeling returned... so I contacted the doctor and went to see him again after half a year. It was nice to see the director after a long time, and I didn't have any bad feelings because he helped me a lot during the post-surgery care. Because I have to work, I come to the hospital around 9-10 p.m., and even then, a nurse and the director always wait for me and tell me it's okay. Sometimes, when I say it's a day when I'm not working, they show up at that time. I remember the nurse always contacting me to urge me when it was time for me to arrive. Every time I went, there was a different nurse, but I think they probably waited in a rotation format, like on duty. I went into the hospital with the lights off and told the director that I could not feel the effect of the surgery. He told me that the intended results were not achieved because the surgical area was blood-filled and swollen. He honestly said that he was a pioneer in this surgery and was proud of it. It was a huge scratch on his pride, he was truly sorry, and he was so embarrassed that he said he would do another surgery if it was okay with me. So I had a second surgery, and it had the desired effect. Although it was a somewhat noisy surgery, I would like to recommend undergoing the same surgery at this hospital. The reason is that there was no sales mindset during the consultation, and when an unexpected accident occurred, the response was very good. Previously, when I had a double chin after getting a chin augmentation at ㄴㅁ, I was mad and said it was not my fault or a side effect, but I guess I felt like a black consumer.. I was shocked by the attitude that the time I entered and exited the chin was different (I looked at ㄴㅁ who had the surgery on me) Meanwhile, Director ㄱㅇㅅ is at ㅇㄴ Plastic Surgery Clinic.) At ㅇㅇㄹㅁ, he honestly told me what the results of the surgery were and how he wanted to do it, and I felt sincere even while I was suffering from bleeding. I have had square jaw, cheekbones, chin tip, and double chin surgery sequentially since I was 20 years old until now when I am 31 years old, and I am currently managing it by regularly receiving botox, dermatology, and facial meridians. (I started my own business so I have some free time.) Currently ,When I made a video call to open a securities account non-face-to-face, I heard the counselor cut off mid-speech and say, "Your customer is really handsome," and I was told by a girlfriend I met briefly recently that I looked like Yang Se-jong, and I was told by a woman I became close with in a shared office. I also heard that he looks like Seo In-guk. Well, the resemblance is that it feels like added scent, but the important thing is that it's been a while since I've heard anyone say it's ugly. The appearance complex that made me want to commit suicide has completely resolved, so I don't exercise these days, but the reason I'm writing this post for the first time in a while isn't just to brag, but quite by chance, I found out about a surgery that helps cover up my brachycephalic face. I felt like it would be really good, so I was looking for related information and ended up visiting Seongyesa Temple for the first time in a while :) While I was visiting, I also wrote a review of double chin surgery that I had not written before. If this article gets a lot of attention, I'll share the final plastic surgery I'm looking into :) Have a good night, everyone.

Comment 35
rmseo4whd 2024-01-21 (일) 08:31 7 Months ago Address
Thank you for your hard work, but I'm glad you achieved satisfactory results.

위보 Writer 2024-01-23 (화) 18:06 7 Months ago Address
감사합니다!
준강서강준 2024-01-21 (일) 11:22 7 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

위보 Writer 2024-01-23 (화) 18:08 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
담담담담 2024-01-21 (일) 13:38 7 Months ago Address
It was a big decision to have the surgery, so I'm glad it went well.
ranuit 2024-01-21 (일) 19:36 7 Months ago Address
Thank you for the great review! Thank you for your hard work..! By the way, I’m curious as to who got the double chin surgery from Dr. ㅇㅇㄹㅁ!! I'm stressed because my double chin was severe after two types of contouring... (I had it before the contouring as well) It's already been 3 months and I've heard that I can have double chin surgery from now on. I'm thinking about doing double chin surgery ㅠㅠ If more time has passed, such as 6 months after contouring surgery, I'm hoping to have double chin surgery. Do you recommend it..??

위보 Writer 2024-01-23 (화) 18:02 7 Months ago Address
ㅎㅊㅎ 대표원장님께 받았습니다 :)

원래 턱쪽이 붓기가 가장 늦게 빠지는 곳이라서 좀 더 기다려보셔도 개선될 여지는 있으실 것 같은데요
일단 저는 3~6개월 사이에 이중턱 수술을 받았습니다!
homme89 2024-01-22 (월) 09:09 7 Months ago Address
Can you tell me which hospital it is?

위보 Writer 2024-01-23 (화) 18:02 7 Months ago Address
쪽지 주시면 정보전달드리겠습니다!
중꺾마 2024-01-22 (월) 12:21 7 Months ago Address
I really congratulate you on getting rid of the complex that made you want to commit suicide. And I'm jealous. Since you're receiving meridian treatment regularly, I don't think you'll have any side effects like weight gain. Are there any problems with your nerves? I also have a typical Asian face, but now I want to get rid of my complex.

위보 Writer 2024-01-23 (화) 18:05 7 Months ago Address
음 원래 얼굴에 살이 없는 편이기도 하고, 경락은 얼굴 축소의 방향으로 받고 있습니다!

신경은 음... 아무 수술을 받지 않았을 때를 100%라고 하면 사각턱은 90%, 광대쪽은 80%, 밑턱은 50% 수준으로 감각이상 조금 있는 것 같습니다.
일상생활에서는 전혀 지장이 없는데, 음 뭐랄까 마취되어 있는 듯한 느낌? 감각이 둔해져 있는 듯한 느낌이 듭니다 ㅎㅎ

중꺾마 2024-01-24 (수) 10:43 7 Months ago Address
그래도 찌릿찌릿한 느낌이 아니라서 다행이네요
자세한 답변 감사합니다!

위보 Writer 2024-01-25 (목) 00:02 7 Months ago Address
음 사각턱 수술시에 18개월 후에도 지렁이가 기어다니거나 찌릿찌릿한 느낌이 있었습니다.

절제량이 워낙 커서 그랬던 것 같습니다.
20대 초번에 수술해서 그랬는지 2년 정도 지난 후에는 따로 통증이 없었습니다 :)
1월8일윤곽예정성공… 2024-01-22 (월) 19:06 7 Months ago Address
Thank you for the good article. I hope you only walk on a more handsome flower path from now on.

위보 Writer 2024-01-23 (화) 18:05 7 Months ago Address
감사합니다!
homme89 2024-01-22 (월) 21:03 7 Months ago Address
thank you for the information!!

위보 Writer 2024-01-23 (화) 18:06 7 Months ago Address
감사합니다!
zzxx 2024-01-24 (수) 09:00 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

위보 Writer 2024-01-25 (목) 00:00 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
lemonsoda 2024-01-25 (목) 09:45 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

위보 Writer 2024-02-10 (토) 02:33 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

위보 Writer 2024-02-10 (토) 02:41 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

lemonsoda 2024-02-10 (토) 08:45 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
브이째고 2024-01-25 (목) 15:59 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

위보 Writer 2024-02-10 (토) 02:36 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
햔이 2024-01-26 (금) 08:04 7 Months ago Address
오..완전 찐후기네요 의사라고 항상 성공하진 않을테니 실수를 인정하고 수습하는 태도도 중요하죠 잘 되셨다니 다행이에요 잘 읽었어요 감사합니다~

위보 Writer 2024-02-10 (토) 02:42 7 Months ago Address
감사합니다!
모머마묘베베 2024-01-27 (토) 23:14 7 Months ago Address
우와 이렇게 자세한 후기 감사해요 ㅠㅠ 저 턱끝축수하구 펠리컨처럼 되어서 이중턱 근육묶기 알아보고 있던참이에요 ㅠㅠ

위보 Writer 2024-02-10 (토) 02:43 7 Months ago Address
시술 시간에 따라서 붓기이실수도있을것같은데옹.

가격만 보고 수술했던 턱끝 수술 아쉬움이 많이 남습니다
복권 2024-02-03 (토) 22:02 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

위보 Writer 2024-02-10 (토) 02:31 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
갱보바뤼 2024-02-22 (목) 18:25 6 Months ago Address
올려주신 5년전 글 모두 읽어봤는데 정말 대단하시네요… 무턱대고 컴플렉스만 빨리 해결하려했던 자신을 되돌아보게 되었어요!!ㅎㅎ
요새 윤곽 알아보면서 제 얼굴형이 어떤 유형이고 어디를 치면 제일 개선될지 등등 제 사진을 보면서 계속 연구중인데 단두형인게 가장 큰 문제인거 같아 너무 슬펐거든요 ㅠㅠ 윤곽해도 안될것 같은 느낌??
암튼 그래서 단두형 극복 성형 알게되신거 넘 궁금하고 지난 번에 올려주신 글도 너무너무 감사하단 말 드리고 싶어서 댓글 남겨봅니당 :)
야오어어 2024-02-27 (화) 23:02 6 Months ago Address
굿굿
뒤늦게고구마 2024-02-28 (수) 20:55 6 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
네임L 2024-07-26 (금) 02:43 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List