Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[3 type of Contour]

Is there someone who had double jaw contouring surgery even though they don’t have a jutting chin or protruding mouth?!

아모를대라 2024-01-20 (토) 12:39 7 Months ago 2573
Dr.
이석재원장님
Hospital
와이구강악안면외과치과의원
Price
12 만원
Days
23 days
수술전

<수술전>

수술전

<수술전>

수술2주차

<수술2주차>

수술2주차

<수술2주차>

Actually, when others saw me, I didn't have a protruding chin or protruding mouth, so when I first said I was going to have surgery, a lot of my family and acquaintances discouraged me! However, since I was young, due to severe asymmetry, even when I went to the dentist, I was always told that I had a double jaw case, so I couldn't correct it. Even before the coronavirus pandemic, I always wore a mask because I wasn't confident in my facial appearance. I couldn't ignore the aesthetic aspect, but I wanted to smile comfortably like everyone else and have someone take the picture. I wanted to smile brightly without obscuring my lower jaw in the photo, so even though it was a major surgery, I received consultation from Y Oral and decided on double jaw surgery and 3 types of contouring surgery (zygoma + square jaw + front jaw). First of all, my teeth were not aligned very well and the length of my jaw was different as expected, so I had surgery 6 months after the surgical correction! I think I took the necessary tests for the surgery about a month before the surgery, adjusted the wafer, and just waited for the surgery day! I lay down on the operating table less nervous than I thought, and while chatting with the people in the operating room about everyday things, I was anesthetized without realizing it!!! After it was over, I opened my eyes in bed, but I still don’t remember how I got there. As soon as I closed my eyes, the surgery was over haha! But •• I looked up a lot of reviews before and saw a lot of reviews saying that the pain was less than expected because pain-free injections were used anyway, but I guess I'm not a pain-free type^0^ I couldn't sleep while I was awake from anesthesia and was only concentrating on breathing. I kept feeling like my jaw had been hit with a knee hehehe After the anesthesia, huh? I'm breathing better than I thought. As soon as I thought about it, the guardian left and both my noses were clogged, so it was very difficult for me to breathe. It was especially difficult for me because I couldn't breathe through my mouth because I had an IVRo and had an intermaxillary fixation. It's the same ㅠㅠ <2nd day after surgery - discharge from hospital (12.30-31)> As soon as the morning came, the pain and urinary line were removed, so I felt a little more mentally comfortable. There was no pain, but the inside of my nose was still clogged at this time, so I could only sleep for about 30 minutes all day. ㅠㅠ Still, I held on to the thought of being discharged, and I was eventually discharged safely!! ) A week after being discharged, I went to the hospital for the first time after surgery to have my cheekbone stitches removed and get laser treatment for swelling!! I was very relieved to hear that the cheekbone stitches really didn't hurt at all and that the wound was healing well haha ​​But this was the time. The swelling was at its peak and the yellow bruise went all the way down to my neck, so it looked a little unsightly (?) LOL. Still, I worked hard and instinctively pushed in New Care to survive. Even if you don't want to eat New Care, be sure to eat it. It really makes you dizzy. ,, ​< Second visit 2 weeks after surgery (1.10)> Finally!!! The day to remove the stitches in my mouth came, so I went to the hospital and got a swelling laser to remove the stitches. There were a lot of reviews saying that it hurt, but I was just fine, but I thought I knew what the pain was. It wasn't a stinging sensation, but when I went to the dermatologist and got the extrusion, it felt like my face was being crushed in my mouth. Haha. I'm good at tolerating pain, so I think it was easy, but if your mouth is very swollen and you can't tolerate pain well, I think it'll be painful enough. Still, after it's released, it's like "food." You can eat it, so even if it's hard, just hold on for a little while!!! From then on, I gained strength by eating things like steamed eggs and porridge, so I walked around a lot to get rid of the swelling, and the swelling went down noticeably haha. I definitely recommend taking a walk!!

Comment 20
hyeny 2024-01-20 (토) 13:35 7 Months ago Address
Wow! It seems like the facial asymmetry is gone! The surgery went so well!! Where is the hospital?

아모를대라 Writer 2024-01-20 (토) 14:26 7 Months ago Address
I'll post the hospital information haha. I didn't expect much of a difference since I don't have a jutting chin or protrusion, but what happened to the asymmetry and facial line?
먜옹 2024-01-20 (토) 14:40 7 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

아모를대라 Writer 2024-01-20 (토) 16:20 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

먜옹 2024-01-20 (토) 17:04 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
클라라9 2024-01-20 (토) 19:09 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
아모를대라 Writer 2024-01-20 (토) 19:40 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
김김킴 2024-01-20 (토) 22:08 7 Months ago Address
혹시 후교정도 하고있어? 수술 넘 잘됐당 축하해