Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
hello! ㅇㄹThis is the person who had surgery at the plastic surgery clinic yesterday! ㅇㄹ I was worried until the day before the surgery because I didn't see many reviews of plastic surgery, so I'll write a little more specific post so that you can prepare your mind in advance after reading this article! First of all, the first thing I do on the day is to take a pre-contouring photo on the 3rd floor! Since you will be taking pictures wearing short-sleeved clothes, I recommend wearing a tank top and a zippered top! Also, if you go up to the 16th floor, they ask you to get medicine in advance from the pharmacy, but the pharmacy is on the 3rd floor, so I had a hard time finding it. “It’s the 3rd floor, not the 1st floor”! Then, I wash my face, pay the fee, and go up to the operating room! I was very nervous because it was my first time receiving general anesthesia, but when I started getting the anesthesia injections, I felt numb from my arms to my groin. The surgery was completed in 1 hour and 30 minutes, and after 5-10 minutes after I came to my senses, the director told me that the surgery went well and left! Maybe it's because there are a lot of people in the hospital, but even if you ring the call bell, the nurses don't come quickly. I recommend taking water and wet tissues with you even if you're not hospitalized. And even though I lay down for 2 hours, I felt very dizzy when I got up to be discharged. They say it's natural to feel dizzy. Don't worry too much, just lie down for about 10 minutes and you'll be fine! I bought pumpkin porridge, but I could only eat 20 spoonfuls of baby food. If I don't eat too much, I'll get dizzy, so buy something like Almond Breeze or soy milk in advance! I'm bored so I'm writing a few words before I go to take off the bandages. Good luck with the surgery, everyone!

Comment 9
알파카24 2024-01-17 (수) 02:36 5 Months ago Address
수고하셨어요!!
soul2624 2024-01-17 (수) 16:41 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

둉룡 Writer 2024-01-17 (수) 17:21 5 Months ago Address
선릉역쪽 병원립니당 턱끝 전진이랑 사각턱이용
으메k 2024-01-18 (목) 00:19 5 Months ago Address
저도 여기서 하려구 날짜까지 잡았늗데 후기가 많이 없어서 걱정했거듬용 ㅜ.ㅠ 후기 감사합니다 고생하셨어요!! 붓기 금방 빠지고 이뻐지실거에요!!

으메k 2024-01-18 (목) 00:20 5 Months ago Address
아 귀가는 어떻게 하셖나요?! 누구 데리고 가야하나 걱정이라서요ㅜ

둉룡 Writer 2024-01-18 (목) 10:05 5 Months ago Address
쪽지 주세요.. 우리 같이 이겨내봐요.. 제가 최대한 필요한?정보 드릴 수 있는 건 다 두릴게요
Dnhsh 2024-01-19 (금) 23:10 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
climbup 2024-01-24 (수) 17:44 5 Months ago Address
진짜 수고 많으셨어요ㅠㅠ
쭈라안 2024-04-03 (수) 16:33 3 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List