• EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Face]

ㅅㅅㅇ review of the clown

장구박사 2024-01-15 (월) 23:34 5 Months ago 1980
Hospital
삼사오성형외과의원

This is a 1-month review of facial contour and cheekbone reduction. Hello, I am a man in his 30s who has wanted to have cheekbone reduction since I was young. I have normal cheekbones rather than asymmetrical, severe, or very prominent cheekbones, so I had surgery to make my face look softer and smoother. Since it was a surgery that touched my bones, I thought about it over and over again. With the mindset that I really needed to choose the right hospital, I kept searching and narrowing down the options to a few hospitals and even went to a consultation in person. Overall, I did it at ㅅㅅㅇ, which I liked . The reason I chose it was because of the director's numerous experiences and good reviews, and I really liked the hospital facilities and system. Of course, I liked that they were so friendly, and I chose it right away to the point where I couldn't remember the thoughts I had been worrying about. I made a reservation for surgery that day . Now, I will tell you about the review of the surgery. The day of the surgery was literally accompanied by discomfort and pain, but it was bearable because the director personally reassured me that everything went well after the surgery. Then, I was discharged from the hospital the same day. I was grateful to the nurse who kindly explained the precautions and special information. Since then, I have followed the precautions and management method carefully, and it has already been a month since the surgery (eating is the most inconvenient) and the swelling has subsided. As I lost it little by little, I definitely felt a difference before and after. Every time I look in the mirror, I can feel that my cheekbones have significantly reduced. I feel it even more when I see myself rather than when others see me. They said that as time goes by, the swelling will go down and settle down, so I'm looking forward to it. They told me to take care of it for 2-3 months and be careful, so I am taking good care of it. I am satisfied that it turned out as well as I expected. This was a month after the surgery.

Comment 9
ㅇㅉㅌㅇ 2024-01-16 (화) 07:35 5 Months ago Address
oh!!
그린미소 2024-01-16 (화) 13:24 5 Months ago Address
OMG
지방러는운다 2024-01-16 (화) 15:25 5 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
기상청금새 2024-01-17 (수) 13:26 5 Months ago Address
Congratulations!
쭈릥이 2024-01-17 (수) 22:44 5 Months ago Address
It's natural
Miami 2024-01-23 (화) 20:52 5 Months ago Address