Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Face]

I had the surgery yesterday, which was delayed by a week, and today is day 1.

Vv제이vV 2024-01-11 (목) 15:42 5 Months ago 1396
Dr.
소규섭
Hospital
비엘성형외과의원
Price
530 만원
Days
1 days

I looked for reviews for over a month, received consultation, and decided right away, so I scheduled the surgery at the earliest possible date and had about 2 weeks left, but the previous person's date suddenly broke, so they contacted me a day before and decided to have it done the next day! Yesterday, I came to the hospital by 9:30 am, washed my face, brushed my teeth, gargled, took pictures, met the director, listened to explanations, made a design, signed for the surgery, listened to the precautions, etc. After paying, I went to the hospital room, changed my clothes, went to the bathroom once, and entered the operating room around 10:20. ~! After tying and taping my hair, the anesthesiologist came in right away and I think I fell asleep in less than 10 seconds. When I woke up, it was around 1 o'clock and I was in the recovery room. When I came to my senses, I went back to my room and lay down. But... there was almost no pain and it was my first time receiving general anesthesia. Perhaps because I tried it, I had a hard time waking up from the anesthetic gas. I originally tried to write this post yesterday because of my stomach upset, but I kept having a hard time due to vomiting and nausea... And I wanted the lower abdomen where the fat grafting took place to sting more, but my face was just tingling?!?! They told me to consider hospitalization if I was having a hard time, but I had a reservation for accommodation, so I decided to wait and see. My condition was so bad that around 5 o'clock my mother finally came as my guardian. From then on, my condition got better. I drank some New Care, drank tangerine juice and water, and came to my senses. I got out around 6 o'clock... I felt nauseous while calling a taxi and going to the accommodation, but I should say I'm glad I didn't have any pain... And surprisingly, I barely had any swelling... It's the same even now, on the first day of writing... haha ​​Pain, swelling, condition. It's hard to say anything because it's Sabasa, but I'm so happy to be free from the stress about my clowns, and I'm so happy and joyful at the feeling and appearance of my face that has become smaller :) I've had big and big clowns for over 30 years... I wonder why I only got surgery now, and I'm glad I did it now. I think the director spoke very well, was kind and funny, and said various things to relieve tension. Tmi, but I was originally going to use ㅂㅇ with a different initial, but I changed my mind right away after the counseling director's attitude and kindness and the director's consultation :) Haha . I’m looking forward to the days!!!^^ Thank you so much, Director So Gyu-seop~
Written by
App

Comment 6
지방러는운다 2024-01-12 (금) 11:24 5 Months ago Address
Is the accommodation a lodging facility? I'm thinking of staying at a lodging facility for a few days because it's close to the hospital.

Vv제이vV Writer 2024-01-12 (금) 11:26 5 Months ago Address
Yes, that’s right, accommodation! I did it without my dad knowing and just wanted to relax alone haha. I stayed for 2 nights and came home a little while ago. I recommend it haha.

지방러는운다 2024-01-12 (금) 11:34 5 Months ago Address
You worked hard. I hope you recover well.

Vv제이vV Writer 2024-01-12 (금) 11:35 5 Months ago Address
Thank you, it gives me strength :) Likewise, I hope the surgery goes well!
hyeny 2024-01-22 (월) 10:39 5 Months ago Address
You had general anesthesia, it must have been difficult ㅜ Have a good recovery!

Vv제이vV Writer 2024-01-22 (월) 10:40 5 Months ago Address
I recovered well and am almost flying now.. haha ​​thank you :-)
Prev  Next  List