Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[3 type of Contour]

3 types of facial contouring + diaphragm I can barely write after being discharged ㅠㅠㅠ Warm day - 1st day after surgery

hyeebqoqoq… 2023-11-08 (수) 00:23 10 Months ago 4196
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
I want to leave this arduous and difficult process in the form of a diary, so I'll try to write about my emotions... My face shape has always been a concern since I was a teenager. Actually, I didn't have any odd eyes, nose, or mouth, but based on my standards, maybe it's a subjective complex...? My friends don't know either, but I'm the only one who really cares haha. You know what it feels like, right?  anyway ! 11/6, the day of the decisive battle, boom, I finally did it... You did a great job, myself... I was notified to schedule the surgery in advance for 2 o'clock and to come to the hospital by 1 o'clock. Since I was going up to Seoul from Busan, I made hotel reservations for a week. It came up haha ​​I'm also really impressed.. I registered as soon as I arrived at the hospital and all the items I thought I might need were placed in the hospital room. As J, I need to prepare in advance to feel at ease... Photo of the last design consultation with Dr. Yoo . As I show you, I ask for your requests.. Please leave the details!! Please keep your face small and short!! (Holding a photo of Jang Won-young/Jenny) Please emphasize it like this and ask for it ㅠㅠ Now, I went to prepare for the surgery. After changing clothes, I said goodbye to my tusk and went into the operating room. They checked a few things before the surgery. (Did you fast well/condition/what kind of surgery are you doing, etc..) The director of the anesthesiology department came in and reassured my heart that was pounding wildly ㅠㅠ and took a deep, slow breath.... and blacked out hahahaha general anesthesia. It really ends as soon as you lie down.  I didn't know... I didn't know that the process of waking up from general anesthesia would be this painful... Fill the oxygen mask and take a deep breath. Otherwise, you may feel dizzy and vomit when moving around. I tried my best to do it.. But I was so nervous the night before that I went to sleep for 2 hours and found that I had no energy and was so sleepy.. I wish I could die for 10 seconds... I would kill myself.... I want to feel comfortable. I thought about this...Mom, I'm sorry, I love you... So I barely made it to the hospital room. I couldn't get my voice out and I was tired, so I barely said hello to my mom and said, "I'll take a nap." I tossed and turned as I fell asleep. To be honest, I slept because patients with facial swelling have to sleep sitting down. It's not the same and it's uncomfortable ㅠㅠ I brought a neck pillow and a small cushion, but if you guys see this post, make sure to bring it with you.. It's a must-have item ㄹㅇ But I guess it's because I suffer from diaphoresis, so the neck pillow was honestly a bit painful ㅠㅠ Just touching it gave me the eerie pain of sneezing... The pain of cutting bones. The diaphragm is stronger than before... diaphoresis>>>>lip swelling>>>pain in the lower jaw. When I look at my face, I see a huge octopus. Haha. If I bite into it, the juice is going to explode.. And I got chills so bad that I put a cold pack around it. They gave it to me, but I took it back.. I couldn't do it because I was shaking so much. The nurse said I was shaking so much that she brought me two blankets and made an electric blanket haha. It was a single room, so it was very comfortable. I was wrapping the blanket around me, but Dr. Yoo came to check the results of the surgery. He told me not to worry because everything went well, and I almost cried. It hurt more than I thought. I cringed a bit.. Of course, I expressed my gratitude.. haha. Does everyone know that you  can drink water 4 hours after surgery..? There is nothing more painful than this ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I deliberately tried to keep sleeping ㅠㅠ My nose was bleeding, there was a lump of blood in my mouth, and I was making a fuss... The pain in my neck is just like the sore throat that you get when you have corona. In fact, rather than being in pain, I was so dizzy and nauseous. I had a bit of a headache...  Finally, around 11:30, the nurse working the night shift brought me 2 New Care bottles and 2 water. I drank some herbal water and about an hour later, I took some New Care, and that was good too. I guess I was a spirit sunfish because I have an appetite.. Thank you for helping me go to the bathroom and taking such good care of me, but the downside is that I can't sleep well...  After that, I watched YouTube and fell asleep, and I kept drinking water, and around 7 a.m., I went to take out the blood bucket I was wearing. Removing the blood bucket was really creepy. I don't want to do this again...what can I say? It's like having a tentacle stuck in your face and forcing it out...? Hahahahaha And when you do that, you press your face really hard and the nurse hates you at the time ㅠㅠ But in the meantime, keep in mind that you have the strength to let go of everything and glare at her.. After 8 am, I go to get shampoo service and even get my hair dried . After getting a construction CT scan, I came back to the hospital room and listened closely to the nurse's one-on-one explanation of aftercare and care. I finally said hello to Dr. Yoo. I was discharged from the hospital around 10 o'clock. I think my mother came and did it with me. The pain was still there  . Why didn't anyone tell me why it hurts so much...? Why...? Since the period is at its peak starting tomorrow, I will come back to write about how things are progressing. I just want to write alone... I want to get good results from the surgery quickly and tell Dr. Yoo, Youbeoji, Youbeoji, haha. I watch so much YouTube that I feel a sense of inner intimacy. ....? Haha,  it's so hard to gargle and take medicine ㅠㅠ Take note of the other people... When you gargle with Hexamedine and take a pill, relieve the burning sensation and then eat... Your lips become more chapped than you can imagine...? Anyway, I can't open my mouth, so a paper cup is a must! If you don't really need a sauce container, a paper cup will do. >< I 'll be back!!!@ I can't sleep right now, so I had a hard time using cold compresses. I'm really ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ the best ㅠㅠㅠ>

Comment 33
살자아 2023-11-08 (수) 03:00 10 Months ago Address
생생한 후기 고마워ㅜㅜㅜ 수고 많았어 푹쉬고 붓기빠지면 엄청 이쁘겠다

hyeebqoqoq… Writer 2023-11-08 (수) 10:17 10 Months ago Address
고마워잉 ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 오늘 최고조로 불어서 터질 거 같아 ㅠㅠ 관리 열심히 해주는 중..! 입이 안 벌어져서 강제 다이어트 중이양 좋은 결과 가지구 돌아올게 ><
사라아아암코및뒷트 2023-11-08 (수) 11:36 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

hyeebqoqoq… Writer 2023-11-08 (수) 22:31 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
푸뿌푸뿌 2023-11-08 (수) 14:15 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

hyeebqoqoq… Writer 2023-11-08 (수) 22:32 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
라일라이락 2023-11-08 (수) 15:36 10 Months ago Address
헐 고생했다 진짜 ㅠㅠ예뻐지는건 어렵네 ..

hyeebqoqoq… Writer 2023-11-08 (수) 22:33 10 Months ago Address
고마워 ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 진짜 힘든데 또 금방 시간 지나서 나름 뭐,,ㅠㅠ 그래도 두 번은 못하겠당 이건 ㅠㅡㅠ
잘하자화이팅 2023-11-08 (수) 16:39 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

hyeebqoqoq… Writer 2023-11-08 (수) 22:35 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

잘하자화이팅 2023-11-09 (목) 00:17 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

hyeebqoqoq… Writer 2023-11-09 (목) 00:47 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

잘하자화이팅 2023-11-09 (목) 17:06 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
쭈꾸미치즈떡 2023-11-09 (목) 00:41 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

hyeebqoqoq… Writer 2023-11-09 (목) 00:47 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

쭈꾸미치즈떡 2023-11-09 (목) 08:57 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
이청명 2023-11-09 (목) 08:40 10 Months ago Address
고생했어ㅠㅠㅠ그저께 나도 전신마취로 코성형했는데 일어나니까 너무 힘들더라..같이 붓기 확확 빠져서 예뻐지자!

hyeebqoqoq… Writer 2023-11-09 (목) 11:02 10 Months ago Address
마자 코성형도 힘들다묘 ㅠㅠ 수고했어 같이 이쁜 얼굴로 후기에서 만나자!!!
지니이리니미 2023-11-09 (목) 10:11 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
hyeebqoqoq… Writer 2023-11-09 (목) 11:03 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
예땅 2023-11-09 (목) 18:08 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
제발요깽 2023-11-11 (토) 17:49 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

hyeebqoqoq… Writer 2023-11-12 (일) 14:55 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
칼지락바국수 2023-11-14 (화) 23:51 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.