Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[3 type of Contour]

Let’s post the 2nd week review of 3 types of contour.

ydbbong 2023-11-13 (월) 11:38 9 Months ago 4529
Dr.
유지한
Hospital
노트성형외과의원
Price
1000 만원
Days
17 days

First of all, I was very hesitant about having surgery since I was almost 40, but I decided to have surgery because I had a complex about being stupid for 20 years and went to a total of 4 consultations, including ㄴㅌ. ㅇ ㅇ ㄷ-ㅇ ㄱ ㅁ ㄷ ㅇ ㅇ - ㅇ ㄷ ㅊ ㅋ ㅋ - ㅈ ㅅ ㅁ ㅇ ㅍ ㅅ ㅌ , ㅂ ㄹ ㅇ I also tried to go there, but after consulting with ㄴ ㅌ I decided to just do it here. I didn't even ask, but the director said it was possible to release the full CCTV footage, and there was an anesthesiologist on site as well. Looking at the pictures in the review, I liked the facial lines the most. The surgery was scheduled for 1 o'clock on the same day , so I arrived in the morning, received another consultation from the director, waited, and then went into the operating room. The day before the surgery, I really thought about canceling it.  The nurses in the operating room were very kind, and they held my hand tightly to tell me not to be nervous. The director of the anesthesiology department is also very kind. They asked me if I had ever had general anesthesia before and I was answering various questions. As soon as I heard that the anesthetic was being administered, I blacked out haha. They called me to wake up and when I opened my eyes, I was in the recovery room. I think they gave me an oxygen respirator and told me to take deep breaths. I had 3 types of contouring (chin tip advancement) and cheek and double chin liposuction/deep cheek removal/masseter muscle reduction. There was no neck pain or pain in the contoured area, but the suction area of ​​the double chin was just grazing         . It hurt. Also, I got dizzy when I moved my head, so the nurse         told me that I would feel better if I lay down with the lights dimmed, so I turned the lights on and I felt better. I brought wet wipes, a Daiso sauce container, and a cushion. The Daiso sauce container came in handy. If you move when going to the bathroom, clear, bloody snot will start to flow from your nose, so it would be a good idea to take tissues with you. After 4 hours, please bring New Care and 2 bottles of water and keep changing the ice pack. The director came by around 12:40, so he must have seen it before he left work. He said the surgery went smoothly. Day 1 I think I slept for about 4 hours straight from the first day. In the morning, a nurse came and removed the blood hose (it didn't hurt, just a bad feeling), gave me shampoo, took a CT scan, saw the doctor one more time, and then I was discharged         . I heard that walking a lot is helpful, so I walked 6,000 steps on the first day. I have a bit of a cough in the evening. I think it would be a good idea to buy cough medicine in advance. Day 2 It started to swell more and more, so I kept applying cold compresses. I walked 10,000 steps a day and everything else was fine, but I had a bit of a cough, so I kept taking cough medicine. I started taking New Vein and Bruna from the second day. On the third day, my eyes were so swollen that I couldn't open them, so I kept applying cold packs and walking. I slept sitting on a bean bag and it was really comfortable and nice. On the day of hospitalization, I tried to sleep sitting on the bed, but my buttocks kept pushing and it was uncomfortable, but the bean bag was good because it kept me in a good position even when I woke up in the morning. Days 4 to 6 Now the swelling has started to go down and I feel much more comfortable. They sent me a management video, and they said I should now use a warm compress, so I watched Netflix while applying a warm compress. On the 7th day, I visited the hospital to have the stitches and tape removed from under my ear. The director removed the tape while watching Citi and reporting progress before receiving treatment. It was really painful when the tape was removed. Before visiting the hospital, would it be less painful if I soaked the tape with a steam towel and removed it? ㅜㅜ Day 14 Now I have to go to have the stitches removed from my mouth, but everyone said it hurts so much in the reviews that I haven't been able to sleep well since the previous day. But after spraying the anesthetic spray and removing it, it was tolerable. * Since the 10th day, the tip of my front teeth has continued to tingle, so I am taking painkillers, and it seems like the pain time is gradually decreasing. * First of all, I have all sense of my face. The left side feels normal, and the right side feels like I'm touching a slightly anesthetized area. * The speed at which the swelling goes down on both cheeks is different, so I think it goes down more on the right side. They say it's a recovery process, so I'll post another review later. The changes before and after surgery are bigger than in the pictures, and I am very satisfied so far. My boyfriend also said it looked great.
노트성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 294)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
23 Days ago
일리아인
눈수술수술후기
2 Months ago
짱늘
가슴성형수술후기
2 Months ago
오오오111
가슴성형수술후기
18 Minutes ago
Benhur
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Days ago
bom0281
윤곽/FACE수술후기
3 Days ago
우유링링
윤곽/FACE수술후기
4 Days ago
기니디리
가슴성형수술후기
6 Days ago
초미5632
윤곽/FACE수술후기
7 Days ago
스타일s
윤곽/FACE수술후기
7 Days ago
개나릐노란꽃그늘
Let’s post the 2nd week review of 3 types of contour.'s Reviews More (10/294)

Comment 24
guapita 2023-11-13 (월) 11:41 9 Months ago Address
It's a sincere piece of writing haha. I'll wait for your review.

ydbbong Writer 2023-11-14 (화) 09:32 9 Months ago Address
Haha, I'll upload it again in a month.
박수칠때오자 2023-11-13 (월) 13:49 9 Months ago Address
You had a hard time ㅜㅜ

ydbbong Writer 2023-11-14 (화) 09:32 9 Months ago Address
Thank you~
꼬기불가 2023-11-13 (월) 14:16 9 Months ago Address
Wow, that's really detailed. Thank you!

ydbbong Writer 2023-11-14 (화) 09:33 9 Months ago Address
Haha, is that so? Haha
슬봉이당 2023-11-13 (월) 23:13 9 Months ago Address
Is there any problem with your current lip symmetry?!

ydbbong Writer 2023-11-14 (화) 09:33 9 Months ago Address
yes . Your lips are okay~
브랜뉴1096 2023-11-14 (화) 04:28 9 Months ago Address
congratulations! Wow, I can feel the pain just looking at the picture...
ydbbong Writer 2023-11-14 (화) 09:34 9 Months ago Address
Thank you ~ The part where I suffocated hurts ㅜㅠ
릴리전 2023-11-14 (화) 12:42 9 Months ago Address
I hope it becomes as dramatic as it hurts haha ​​><
에쁜어뉘 2023-11-14 (화) 19:08 9 Months ago Address
오  지방흡입하시니 확실히 홀쭉쓰해지셨네요
구리굴 2023-11-17 (금) 15:13 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

ydbbong Writer 2023-11-17 (금) 21:22 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
맥미니 2023-11-19 (일) 23:09 9 Months ago Address
어디서하셨을까요?
뿅쁑뺭 2023-11-21 (화) 12:29 9 Months ago Address
ㄴㅌ 나도 생각중인곳인데.. 넘 예쁘게 잘됐다ㅠ
휜둥이으랴 2023-11-26 (일) 22:34 9 Months ago Address
이후 후기 기대돼요♡♡♡
rozina 2023-12-02 (토) 04:47 9 Months ago Address
저도 어릴때부터 고민했고... 고민만 하다가 나이만 많이 먹어서 이제와 윤곽해도 괜찮을까 했는데 너무 잘되신거 같아 다시 용기를 얻었어요!!!! 감사해요~ 다음 후기도 기다릴게요! 꼭 올려주세요
루레랑 2023-12-04 (월) 19:32 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

ydbbong Writer 2023-12-06 (수) 00:41 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
달구토깽이 2023-12-06 (수) 18:03 9 Months ago Address
후기 꾸준히 부탁드릴게욘 ^^
탱구리이 2024-01-02 (화) 22:21 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

ydbbong Writer 2024-01-03 (수) 10:33 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
샤샤샤샤68 2024-02-15 (목) 17:49 6 Months ago Address
정성글에 일차별로 사진까지.. 대단해 나도 ㄴㅌ 고민중인데 고마워!