수술전

<수술전>

수술전

<수술전>

수술한달후

<수술한달후>

수술 10개월후

<수술 10개월후>

<10 months after surgery>ㅇㅇㅌ It’s been about 10 months since I received “endoscopic forehead lift + fat relocation under the eyes” from Dr. Jong-gyu Kim. During the consultation, the director and manager were very kind and trusted me, so I chose them. And because it's so famous... I didn't know the name of the hospital at first, so I went to the doctor's name. Even though I'm 34 years old, my eyelids have become so heavy, like ptosis, that I keep opening my eyes with my forehead. That's why wrinkles appear and my eyes seem to get smaller... I was really debating whether to get double eyelid surgery, but I chose a forehead lift because I really didn't want my eyes to change. Also, the fat under my eyes was coming out and the darkness was getting worse, so I had the fat under my eyes re-matched. Actually, my nasolabial folds were looking prominent, so I thought about doing a pinch lift (slightly pinching the scalp above the ears?), but the doctor stopped me from doing that. My nasolabial folds aren't that bad and I'm not old enough to see much benefit from pinch lifting yet. So I trusted it even more haha. In photos 1 and 2 before the surgery, there was fat under the eyes and some dark spots... There were no forehead wrinkles, but the eyelids were very heavy. . The third photo is one month after surgery. There are still some bruises, right?? I had a bruise that lasted a long time. It's been a month and it's almost gone! Three small holes were drilled into the scalp, but they are not visible at all in the photo. At this time, I had a scar the size of a pimple, but now it's been 10 months and I don't have a single lift scar. The wrinkles have disappeared, the forehead has become clearer, and the fat under the eyes has disappeared! The last picture is from today... It looks very different because it was taken with makeup on and pretending to be pretty haha. Before the surgery, I was told I was older and I was upset, but after the surgery, everyone said I looked prettier. People I saw for the first time in a while wondered how old I was. I was complimented on how much prettier I looked without lifting it. Even though the bruises lasted a long time and I had a bit of a hard time physically, I was proud of having done so well! It was my first plastic surgery decision when I was in my mid-thirties, and I am very satisfied. I highly recommend it to my friends in their mid-to-late thirties who are also getting older.

Comment 9
라일라이락 2023-11-08 (수) 15:36 10 Months ago Address
It’s natural~
뾰롱공주퉁ㅌ 2023-11-11 (토) 20:34 10 Months ago Address
Oh, has your forehead gotten wider? I'm worried about my forehead being wide. I'm afraid it will get wider. The distance between my eyes and eyebrows will get further away, right? Well done, congratulations!
곰주야 2023-11-16 (목) 10:47 10 Months ago Address
Good~
Aeoaeo 2023-11-27 (월) 15:27 9 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
또치매생 2023-12-02 (토) 15:10 9 Months ago Address
How much was the estimate for just the forehead lift?
블르르 2023-12-07 (목) 00:13 9 Months ago Address
If you lift your forehead, will your forehead stick out? When I looked at the before and after photos, the aftereffects seemed to stick out a lot.
뽀롱호롱 2023-12-19 (화) 18:53 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
리리김 2024-06-28 (금) 01:12 2 Months ago Address
저도 여기 고민중인데 후기 감사해요
록키맘 2024-07-28 (일) 23:01 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List