Dr.
권재현
Hospital
소다성형외과
Price
825 만원
Days
300 days

It’s been 10 months since I had surgery at Soda Plastic Surgery! I received 3 types of outlines from Director Jaehyun Kwon. Seeing that there hasn't been much change since the last review, I think the swelling has definitely gone down. I went to a relative's wedding recently, and I don't know if it's because I decorated it up a bit, but I heard a lot of people say that I look like a celebrity and that I look pretty as a model, so it was great! I think a person’s impression changes with just one outline. As for satisfaction... I am very satisfied because I feel like my face shape is within the normal range, and I plan to have the pins removed in January, which is one year since the surgery. Looking at the outline , it feels similar to straightening teeth . They remove the bone, move its position, fix it with screws, and later, when it is attached and in place, they even remove the pins. It feels like taking out an orthodontic device. I'm also scared because this is surgery... but anyway, I'm still satisfied! I'm afraid that it will sag after removing the pins, but since I would have done the contour anyway, I'll take that risk and cover it up. Thank you for the safe surgery!
Written by
App

Comment 6
두유계란 2023-11-10 (금) 15:32 9 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
자코지코 2023-11-10 (금) 16:11 9 Months ago Address
It’s awesome hahaha
예땅 2023-11-11 (토) 17:28 9 Months ago Address
와 짱이닷!!!
promiseter… 2023-11-11 (토) 21:57 9 Months ago Address
와 너무 잘된거같아요!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
히정님 2023-11-13 (월) 10:47 9 Months ago Address