Dr.
권재현
Hospital
소다성형외과
Price
550 만원
Days
30 days

Soda Plastic Surgery / Director Kwon Jae-hyeon / 1 month / 1 type of clown - Since I was young, I thought that if there was an angular part on my face, it was a clown. I wasn't confident in taking pictures, so I always covered my face and covered my face with my hair.  Bones Since it was surgery, it took a long time to even think about it. Although everyone had a bit of a cheekbone, they still said that they didn't look that bad, so I stopped them from getting the surgery.  The worry was very long, but the time between decision and surgery was very short - I went to a total of 3 consultations, and at one place, they told me that the asymmetry was severe and that surgery would not be effective, and at the other place, they all refused the surgery, saying that it was too small and the effect would be minimal.  Soda was the last one, and as other people said, I thought, "Oh, I can entrust my life to this teacher" within 3 minutes of starting the conversation. He listened sincerely and pointed out accurately the  concerns and complexes I had been thinking about before. He was sincere even in my absurd questions. He sincerely explained the medical aspects and made me understand step by step what was not possible (he showed me a picture of a clown that could not be seen on my face). The consultation was long and I was satisfied, so I placed a deposit right away - there was almost no swelling on the first day, so will the surgery be successful for me? I was thinking this... Osan, Gyeonggi-do haha. From the second day, my face was swollen to the point of not being human for about 2 weeks. No matter what I did, the swelling gradually went down for a month. I had a nosebleed only once on the first day, but as seen in the reviews, there was almost no runny nose or bleeding behind the neck, and the pain lasted 3-4 hours right after the surgery? It hurt a lot for a while, but I got better quickly after taking the painkillers they gave me. (I thought the surgery went well in this area.) To be honest, I ate everything I was told not to eat during the recovery period and didn't visit the hospital often, but there was almost no sagging, so I'm happy with it. It's only been a month, but it seems like there's still a lot of swelling left (nasolabial folds and jaw line). Also (one month later) I really like the shape of my face...ㅠㅠI really like it. I've never liked a photo of myself taken by someone else. This time, an acquaintance secretly took a photo and sent it to me, and I was touched. In the past, when taken at that angle, the cheekbones really stood out, but now it looks a bit like Jenny? I had a feeling, so I looked at the picture over and over again and waved my hand in Soda's direction.  To be honest, even though I thought the worst, I was very scared because it was a surgery I had to do if I wanted to. Why did I think that? And I'm full of regrets. If I had done it a long time ago, I would have loved my face more, but this is all I can think about.
Written by
App

Comment 6
랭고 2023-11-09 (목) 11:48 10 Months ago Address
한달차 부럽다ㅠ 난 아직 6일차.. 나도 ㄱㅈㅎ 원장님 넘 좋았음 결과물도 좋았으면..ㅜ
야물렁딱 2023-11-09 (목) 14:13 10 Months ago Address
우와 ㅜㅜ
꼬기불가 2023-11-10 (금) 13:05 10 Months ago Address
잘됐다 ㅜ 병원 참고할겡
promiseter… 2023-11-11 (토) 22:01 10 Months ago Address
쳐짐없다는게 제일 끌리네
김다리 2023-11-18 (토) 15:37 9 Months ago Address