Thread lifting + fat grafting

장독대뜀틀 2023-10-20 (금) 18:09 11 Months ago 1919
Dr.
이정민
Hospital
어반성형외과의원
Price
315 만원

I had a severe complex because my front cheekbones were missing and my double chin was sagging, making me look wider and older... So, I looked into hospital information and ended up going to Urban, and it was done like this: thread lifting and fat grafting (forehead, nasolabial fold, nasolabial fold, and under the eyes). I did it. I searched really hard at hospitals and my friends helped me. I thought the pain would be severe, but I felt better than I thought! After the swelling went down, I was very satisfied with the complete 180-degree change. As you can see from the pictures I took after the procedure, even taking the swelling into account, there is a noticeable difference compared to before the procedure. After the procedure, I received swelling laser treatment and radiofrequency treatment, and I am very satisfied haha. It's been two months since the procedure?! It didn't work for a while, but the swelling went down and I really like the jaw line that looks like it was corrected even with a basic cam. If you want to get rid of a double chin, get a thread lift... hahahaha. Thanks to the fat grafting, my face looks younger and my skin looks better for no reason.
Written by
App

Comment 6
Sasaida 2023-10-21 (토) 08:34 11 Months ago Address
It turned out beautifully!!
피야오리양 2023-10-21 (토) 18:08 11 Months ago Address
Wow... it's pretty ㅜㅜ
다도미 2023-10-22 (일) 21:58 11 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
송미역 2023-10-24 (화) 10:28 11 Months ago Address
Wow, it's awesome
정겨운즐거운 2023-10-24 (화) 16:10 11 Months ago Address
Oh great haha
Korena 2023-10-27 (금) 03:30 11 Months ago Address
Wow awesome! Post it again after 3 months to see if the fat has gone away!
Prev  Next  List