Dr.
권재현
Hospital
소다성형외과
Price
1000000 만원
Days
14 days

Hello, it's been 2 weeks since I had 3 types of contouring + facial liposuction, and I'm writing a review to share information!! I was worried about the bumpy contour lines, lack of chin, and long face that I had been worried about my entire life. I was stressed every time I looked in the mirror, and I didn't want to live with this face before I got older and died, so I got contour counseling. After selling to about 5-6 places, I decided on Soda Plastic Surgery because they understood my needs very well, and I liked Dr. Jaehyun Kwon's friendly explanations, clean hospital, and systematic follow-up management system. It's been exactly 2 weeks since I had the procedure on September 27th, and I was surprised that it wasn't as swollen as I thought even immediately after the surgery. It may be different for each person, but I was told to use cold compresses frequently for up to 2 weeks, so I did it 3-4 times a day and ate the thinnest protein shake + bone porridge until the 3rd day. From now on, I just cut it into small pieces and eat it as regular food!! I've had 3 treatments now and have 1 left to go. Every time I go, the staff is friendly and the swelling goes down after treatment, which is great. I had to be hospitalized for 1 day after the surgery, but even then, the nurse came frequently to check my condition, changed my ice pack, and was very attentive to me, so I'm grateful!! If you are concerned about your contour, I recommend seeing a consultation at Soda Plastic Surgery!

Comment 6
아임나비 2023-10-13 (금) 15:56 9 Months ago Address
와진짜 잘됐다
배기진 2023-10-13 (금) 16:46 9 Months ago Address
자연스러워
휴르르 2023-10-13 (금) 21:36 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
가산현짱 2023-10-14 (토) 00:22 9 Months ago Address
ㅅㄷ 사각턱 많이쳐주는 편이야?
이누이누 2023-10-16 (월) 03:38 8 Months ago Address
와 진짜 잘됐네
아샙라 2024-02-23 (금) 02:46 4 Months ago Address