Dr.
권재현원장님
Hospital
소다성형외과
Price
12121212 만원
Days
31 days

This is my first time writing a review because I wanted to provide information about contour surgery… Please understand even if the writing is rambling! First of all, I had surgery by Dr. Jaehyun Kwon at Soda Plastic Surgery in Nonhyeon-dong! The photo was taken this morning, 1 month after contouring surgery! Normally, my face isn't at a level where it's bad, but it's a little bit average. I had a long face, so I had to worry about it, and I had been worried about my square jaw since I was in elementary school... It seemed like the right time was right for this part, so I went to various hospitals for consultations, and the last hospital I went to was Soda Plastic Surgery. When I received consultations before that, it was just... hmm... it was okay, right? I just felt like I had to get surgery! I wasn't sure. I've never had plastic surgery or even minor procedures... so I think I was especially cautious. Meanwhile, I had a consultation at the last plastic surgery clinic I went to, Soda, and they told me that I have a slightly long face. That's probably why I was especially concerned about cheekbones. If I shave off even a little bit of my face, it will make my face look longer, and I want to keep my square jaw as much as it is unique... There were many images I wanted in many ways, but even though I didn't tell you, during the consultation with the director, he said it would be okay if I didn't do the cheekbones at first. He said it was the same.. But that's what a person's mind does.. He said that he leaves it just a little bit more harmonious so that people might think, "I should have done it then.." And he said that even the tip of the chin moves forward. In fact, my chin is naturally slim, so I can imagine it moving forward. I wasn't able to do it, but after hearing the recommendation, he said that the chin should receive light to make the face look shorter. In addition, while leaving a somewhat square jaw, I talked with the director... I was convinced.. This is this hospital.. This is where you should get that feeling that people are talking about.. So I think I chose it right away without any hesitation. I said I went to a lot of consultations before, but the directors of other hospitals were a bit salesy.? It felt like I was trying to sell something, like I was selling something, but when I consulted with the manager here, it felt like I was literally getting a consultation. There was no pressure, and it didn't feel like a business... Those eyes... he looked so confident haha. It wasn't too much, but it was concise. He spoke so confidently that I decided to do it even more here. I quickly set a surgery date and had the surgery! From now on, I will tell you about the recovery process! I went to the surgery alone without a guardian, and even after the surgery was over, I recovered in a single room after coming out of the anesthesia! I was worried because I went alone, but she came and went very often and looked after me with her mother's hands... So, contrary to what I was worried about, it was very comfortable. Fortunately, the surgery went very well and I just watched Netflix from the first day.. Many people say it hurts, there is a lot of swelling, and it is difficult to come out of the anesthesia.. but I didn't really... There wasn't much discomfort. Is it because there was almost no bleeding when the director performed the surgery? Like a hose? I wasn't wearing it. Maybe that's why I was so comfortable, so I came home the next day, drank something to eat, put on a little steam, and then I watched Netflix for a week, then took a steam bath, then played games, went for a walk, went to a movie, went to a PC room, and went to a cafe. I went so well.. I was doing so well.. recovery wasn't difficult. There wasn't any swelling at all.? There wasn't much, I didn't feel any pain, I took what I was told to take, medicine, etc. and lived my daily life as usual! Then, take out the stitches! I went and got the stitches removed from my mouth and the sideburns next to my ears at once, and immediately ate Jjajangmyeon (black bean noodles) and whatever else I wanted. Except for the ones that were too tough, I was free to eat food after a week, and the swelling on my face went down to some extent, so it was easy to move around. And I recovered quickly by the end of the month. I think that! After a week, the recovery was so fast that it was clearly visible. Now, I sometimes forget that I had surgery... Hahaha, but I was told not to do it and to be careful, plus the fact that the doctor performed the surgery so well... there were no side effects or any inconveniences! Oh, just one thing: I felt a little bit of numbness at the tip of my chin.? As this went on for a month, it started to come back... Anyway, this was my review of my first month of contouring~. I think the swelling will go down little by little in the future. I'm really looking forward to it. I already like it, but I think I'll like it even more.
Written by
App

Comment 13
세포 2023-09-13 (수) 17:44 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

헛니 Writer 2023-09-13 (수) 18:11 1 Years ago Address
네ㅔ 교근이나 심부볼 제거 할게 없다고 하셔서ㅓ 가격은 정확하게는 말씀 못 드리지만 천 이상 생각하셔야 해요 ㅠ
동듀니 2023-09-14 (목) 13:42 1 Years ago Address
한달차에 이정도면 일년쯤 후에는 얼굴 더 작아지시겠네요ㄷㄷ
해질녀엉 2023-09-14 (목) 15:21 1 Years ago Address
대박 진짜잘됌 ㅎ
flowercind… 2023-09-16 (토) 11:27 1 Years ago Address