Dr.
권재현 원장
Hospital
소다성형외과
Price
1100 만원
Days
100 days

I turned 30... I had such a severe complex that I hated looking in the mirror, let alone taking pictures, because of my side and front cheekbones, but due to my work schedule , I had to take a forced break for a month. I tried my best and looked into various communities, but I couldn't be sure. There was no place to go. While doing this, I was looking through YouTube... I found Dr. Jaehyun Kwon of Soda Plastic Surgery, who seemed to really care about his patients... I immediately made an appointment for a consultation to check the actual results, and after seeing that he was giving a very specific and reassuring consultation, I made an appointment right away. To be honest, I felt anxious because it was a major surgery for contouring, but the staff at the hospital paid a lot of attention to make sure they knew that part well. I really liked the step-by -step explanation of the process from hospitalization after surgery to discharge, tailored to my condition . And after the surgery... until the first week, the only food I could eat was porridge, I had no feeling in my jaw, and when I looked at my face, which was swollen and covered in bruises here and there, I thought I had done it for nothing, but from the second week onwards, I couldn't hide my joy at the changes day by day. I couldn't do it haha. Although it was difficult, I was able to spend each day with a very happy heart, and the director was very true to my request of pursuing natural beauty, and even the people I met complimented me on how much better my face was and how it glowed, but they would tell me that if I didn't tell them first, I would have surgery. Not a single person noticed haha. From the consultation to the surgery and follow-up care, I left very satisfied!!
Written by
App

Comment 4
세포 2023-09-13 (수) 14:26 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
부르르야 2023-09-14 (목) 15:19 1 Years ago Address
만족한다니까 다행이다 ㅎㅎ
해질녀엉 2023-09-14 (목) 15:22 1 Years ago Address
하길 잘했네 잘됐당
상후이 2023-09-18 (월) 14:04 1 Years ago Address
병원정보좀 부탁해도 될까?
Prev  Next  List