Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Chin]

It has been 4 days since my chin recession surgery.

견자단 2023-08-29 (화) 16:39 10 Months ago 1871
Dr.
황용석
Hospital
바탕성형외과
Price
220 만원
Days
4 days
I had surgery on Friday the 25th and am posting a review without pictures due to swelling.... For now, I decided not to touch both sides of the chin and only touched the tip of the chin. Since the occlusion is right , I decided to do it like this: 1. Sandwich osteotomy at the tip of the chin , 2. Retreat slightly to the back . I made a same-day reservation and waited with a nervous heart. Actually, I've done a lot of sedative anesthesia so I'm not scared, but since it was my first time receiving general anesthesia, I was really scared. But it wasn't any different. They said my neck would hurt a lot because of the respiratory intubation, but I'm the size of the tip of my chin, so I don't know if it's because the surgery didn't take too long, but it didn't hurt that much, and the pain wasn't that big (I could endure painkillers), but there was a pelican-like muscle under my neck. I couldn't sleep the first day because it was so uncomfortable because of this stickiness and the hard cotton (is it Lee Seol-geun?) I'll tell you again, it's not pain, it's more discomfort... I couldn't even think about eating for about a day or two and just kept sleeping and waking up. Oh, I can't live. I was saying that I was going to enjoy some kind of wealth and fame, but I guess it's because I've been living a little longer since the 3rd day hahaha. My condition is good, but it's really difficult to eat... There are people who are going to have surgery who are really nervous and don't feel like eating, so there are people who go on a diet, so make sure you eat something to fill your stomach now. I'm so hungry that I'm about to pass out. (Even though my stomach has shrunk a lot, I drink 2-3 packs of New Care and one Dr. New per meal, but the pain of hunger is so severe.) Fortunately, I don't have any shaking and my nerves and other areas seem to be fine. I'll post a picture once the swelling goes down a bit!!

Comment 9
말민 2023-08-30 (수) 18:10 9 Months ago Address
I'm thinking about retracting the chin, but I'm worried because they usually do the chin tip and square jaw together. By any chance, did the director say that just the chin tip is enough when I got the consultation? -?

견자단 Writer 2023-08-31 (목) 16:10 9 Months ago Address
He also suggested a square jaw in passing, but I didn't do it because I was satisfied with my side jawline. He said men could have a little bit.

큰또또 2023-09-01 (금) 19:27 9 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

견자단 Writer 2023-09-05 (화) 04:42 9 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

큰또또 2023-09-05 (화) 14:43 9 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
쿠쿠쿱비 2023-09-02 (토) 12:18 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

견자단 Writer 2023-09-05 (화) 04:42 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

쿠쿠쿱비 2023-09-05 (화) 16:34 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.