Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[3 type of Contour]

8 months of side cheek + square jaw 2 types!

어리빈이 2023-08-20 (일) 23:33 1 Years ago 2414
Dr.
최우경원장님
Hospital
비유성형외과의원
Price
600 만원
Days
300 days

Hello! I am posting a review 8 months after having two types of side cheek and square contour surgery at Uyu Plastic Surgery in January of this year! It's a long post so I'll take it easy lol Time flies so fast lol It's already been 8 months since the surgery lol I'm posting this to brag about the before and after difference and hope that everyone in the sex arts will also become prettier lol Although others said it was bad. Every time I took a picture, I didn't want to see my side cheeks and square jaw, I didn't look pretty even when I wore a hat, and I didn't like my face shape. It was a major surgery, so I was so scared that I thought about it for years ㅠㅠ I was a professional fat girl, so I tried my best to get plastic surgery, but then someone gave me non-plastic surgery . After seeing the facial contouring reviews at the surgery, I made an appointment as if I was fascinated and immediately set the date for the surgery haha. I didn't even go anywhere else because I was so confident haha. Director Choi Woo-kyung, the director, and the nurses were all very kind, and they did a thorough check-up before the surgery (I knew I had anemia, but I thought about it) It was so severe that I almost couldn't have surgery ㅠㅠ If you have anemia before surgery, you need to take anemia medicine or injections to manage it.) I had confidence because they only do 1-2 cases a day. The director of anesthesiology is stationed separately, and you can observe the surgery from outside through the glass window. After the surgery, you can see my bones . Wow, they even showed me an Now, you can take a photo from any angle and it has a pretty face shape hahahahaha I recommend everyone to stop worrying and run right away and get a consultation. I'll just throw away the picture and leave. Bye!

Comment 8
가벼운돌출눈 2023-08-21 (월) 16:01 1 Years ago Address
It's pretty haha

어리빈이 Writer 2023-09-17 (일) 10:10 11 Months ago Address
Thank you!!! Hahaha
류하하 2023-08-21 (월) 17:05 1 Years ago Address
Your face shape has become really pretty haha.

어리빈이 Writer 2023-09-17 (일) 10:11 11 Months ago Address
Hehe thank you haha
귀밑사각 2023-08-22 (화) 13:38 1 Years ago Address
너무 잘됐다 병원이랑 가격 좀 알수 있을까? ㅠ

어리빈이 Writer 2023-09-17 (일) 10:12 11 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
치퀸이 2023-08-22 (화) 22:59 1 Years ago Address
얼굴형 대박이다.. 라인이 자연스럽게 잘됐어!

어리빈이 Writer 2023-09-17 (일) 10:14 11 Months ago Address
정말? 고마워!!!헤헤
Prev  Next  List