Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
I had surgery on Friday, so today is the 2nd day, right? haha ​​Fortunately, I didn't have a bad bruise, and there was only one invisible bruise under my chin... about 5 cm. Now I am the same as Moomin. It's not too bad for the second day, but it feels like a mixture of zucchini and Moomin. Yerang sees me and calls me Princess Pimple;; They said that my lips were thin and the structure of my mouth was small, so I had a lot of scars on my lips during surgery. I'm working hard on Fucidin, but my lips are really swollen. The hospital said it would take 3 weeks. I wanted to take a walk today, but it rained so much that I couldn't take a walk. I tried not to sit or lie down. Still, I had to work, so I tried to get up from time to time to do housework and keep walking in place. The hardest thing today was being so hungry. Suddenly, tears came out hahaha and I searched for Baemin for no reason;; Pumpkin porridge and new care do not cover everything;; Looking at other reviews, they said they ate sweet potatoes or chocolate, but since I couldn't brush my teeth and only gargled, I wondered if it would be okay for my dental health, and I was worried. Please recommend something I can eat at this time ㅠㅠ I'm so hungry.. I can't eat noodles yet..? Haha I want to chew something. I want to eat sweets and I need something!!! Would you like some fresh fruit juice?? The hospital here says that the stitches in the mouth are removed after two weeks. Whoops.. Now it's the 2nd day, how can you endure 2 weeks? One good news is that you can wash your face and hair tomorrow. They say you can wash your face by attaching a waterproof band to the side of your sideburns. And they told me to put my hair back. So I made a reservation for shampoo at the hair salon I always go to. The shampoo here is a bit expensive, but I still don't see myself in a new place other than the one I've been to. I can finally wash it!!!! I couldn't wash my face and put on lotion, so I thought my skin would turn over, but it was just dog oil. And it just looked a little messy because of the taping bond marks. So, after applying the mist on a cotton pad, I washed my cat's face. So the oil is a little better and the taping marks are gone. However, it was not a simple surgery and it was a surgery that had to be done carefully. I also had a severe appearance complex and had trauma. When I was in school, I was severely bullied for 4 years, and even if I met someone who loved me, I couldn’t take a picture confidently. It is not easy to decide on I decided to take on everything related to lifting and teeth. I really wanted to live a pretty life while I was young. I'm in tears even writing this; No matter how well I studied and was recognized by the company, there were too many scars that could not be erased. I hope those who are thinking about it really, really, really carefully. My job is also visible, so I had to pay attention to everything from clothes to earrings, so I decided to have surgery even more. Just look at the before and after photos and oh!! After doing the surgery! Don't do it. Then it's a surgery that you may regret for the rest of your life. I was at home and there were many tears. My face swells up more when I cry, so I need to control my crying now haha ​​Does it come to me too often..? I think I should do something like this to be less anxious. Then I'll come back tomorrow!^^

Comment 21
혀정쓰 2023-07-23 (일) 17:38 1 Years ago Address
윤곽하느라 고생했어! 많이 힘들텐데 좀만 더 힘내구 앞으로 행복하고 당당하게 살자 예사양!!

고민이된다 Writer 2023-07-23 (일) 19:27 1 Years ago Address
고마워ㅠㅠ 행복하자!!!
ㅅㅋ 2023-07-23 (일) 18:19 1 Years ago Address
고생했어!! 붓기 빠지고 예쁜인생 살자!

고민이된다 Writer 2023-07-23 (일) 19:28 1 Years ago Address
고마워ㅠㅠ 빨리 빠졌음 좋겠다
뽀잼 2023-07-23 (일) 19:13 1 Years ago Address
고생했어.... 나도 4일차인데, 이뻐지고 싶어서 했지만
먹고싶은 거 못먹고 띠발 이러고 있는게 진짜 서럽다 후회돼ㅠㅠㅠ미췐
붓기 왜 안빠져 엉엉 일주일 후면 일반식 먹을 수 있다고 써있는데
이꼴론 절~대 일반식 못 먹어 우아앙 같이 힘내자... 하 돌아버려 배고팡

고민이된다 Writer 2023-07-23 (일) 19:28 1 Years ago Address