Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
I will discuss with the hospital and post the photos. For reference, I seem to have little swelling.. Now I'll write it down in real detail. Since I was in the countryside, I booked a room in Seoul and had been there since the day before, and since I had surgery in the morning, fasting wasn't too difficult. Quitting smoking was very difficult, but after the surgery, I don't even think about smoking. I was really nervous the day before and kept looking at the reviews. Is it really a recovery room when you wake up? How painful would it be to not eat? I was so worried about how badly it would swell and so on, then I fell asleep. On the day of the surgery, D-day, I brought a neck pillow, wet tissue, cell phone charger, and glasses. I think this is all, but I think it would be nice to bring a humidifier. I really regretted it. After taking a picture, I decided to design it again with the director. And I changed into an operating gown and gave me disposable underwear, but I felt like I was a native and I felt very strange lol And immediately I lay down on the operating table, put IVs on it, and then put on an oxygen mask. I was told to take a deep breath, but I don't remember exactly after taking two deep breaths. Yerangi says he needs to get up, he says he needs to wake up from anesthesia, get up, wake up! I heard the sound right away and it was really crazy and messy. I didn't have any nausea or anything like vomiting, but I was very sleepy. I couldn't really open my eyes and kept sleeping and waking up and waking up again and again. It seems to be better than the other symptoms, but it was difficult because I couldn't come to my senses. As for the pain, I felt like I was craving a little on the side of my sideburns and square jaw, and there was no pain at all. My lips are numb when I drink water, so I eat while drooling and sometimes even drool. Going to the bathroom was a bit scary too. When I went to the bathroom, I covered my mouth with a tissue and dragged it along with IV, but at first it pinged. And blood is coming out of the tissue that covered your mouth. I don't know why.. Now it's just coming out well haha ​​It must have been a temporary phenomenon. I was a little scared at the thought of being alone at night, but the nurse was always there and I was relieved. In fact, they say that the first day is the hardest, but it seems to be true... And on the day of surgery, I couldn't eat anything because I was fasting, but I didn't even want to eat. 1st day after surgery I drained the blood in the morning and took off the tape. And he put the tape back on with a new one and said to take it off tomorrow. When I drained the blood, it just felt throbbing, and I didn't feel any pain. My mouth is now closed so I can't drool (yesterday it was closed) and I can open it enough to fit one index finger in. After meeting the doctor in the morning and making an appointment for the next medical appointment, I was driving down in Yerang's car. The sadness of a local lover ㅠㅠ On the way, I booked a pick-up for the pumpkin porridge, and asked to remove all the ingredients and let it cool down a bit. The main porridge was ground into small pieces like Mieum in one of several porridges and subdivided. note Also, I bought New Care and some pumpkin juice, and I wanted to eat ice cream so much that I got a Vera spoon and went to Vera and bought basic flavors (chocolate, vanilla, yogurt) without any ingredients. After coming home, I cooled the pumpkin porridge and scooped it up with a veraspoon, but I didn't feel it on my lips and I had no appetite, so I didn't eat much. I didn't eat anything yesterday and today, but I was worried about my health, so I forcibly drank another bottle of New Care, ate 5 spoons of Verado, and put it back in the freezer. The swelling went down a lot and I was hooked. I'm still writing while cooling off. I've returned all of my work to telecommuting, but I have to start working right now. He said you can drink coffee, so I bought an iced americano from Vera. I have to work while drinking... What is the life of a salaryman lol really! Straws are not to be used. Even though New Care has straws, buy it carefully. I bought one with a straw without knowing it. They told me not to do anything that puts pressure on my face. Keeping your head down, straining for a long time, and so on! Coffee is also poured into paper cups, supported with tissue paper, and carefully drank.. Still, this is said to be the 7th day of the horse, but if you endure it for a week, you will be fine.. I really want to eat chapagetti. I'll post another review tomorrow

Comment 19
우아한미 2023-07-22 (토) 16:24 1 Years ago Address
Let's endure well for a week, yeah yeah haha

고민이된다 Writer 2023-07-22 (토) 16:25 1 Years ago Address
Will I be able to live a little after a week? my ears are ringing
꿀잠기린이 2023-07-22 (토) 18:50 1 Years ago Address
I had a hard time ㅜㅜㅜ I also did 1st clown yesterday, but it's more liveable than I thought.... Let's endure well for a week!!!

고민이된다 Writer 2023-07-22 (토) 18:52 1 Years ago Address
Would you be able to survive even if you last for a week?

꿀잠기린이 2023-07-22 (토) 18:56 1 Years ago Address
그럼!!! 이제고작1일찬데도 이정도면 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 짜파게티가 졸라먹고싶다

고민이된다 Writer 2023-07-23 (일) 01:23 1 Years ago Address
짜파게티 언제 먹을 수 있을까
겅주님등쟝 2023-07-23 (일) 01:23 1 Years ago Address
진짜 고생했어 다들 그래서 수술하기 전에 맛있는거 많이 먹으라고 하는구나

고민이된다 Writer 2023-07-23 (일) 01:24 1 Years ago Address
나도 수술전에 회전초밥 먹었거든? 오히려 먹었던게 자꾸 생각나더라
leonal 2023-07-23 (일) 03:14 1 Years ago Address
아으 아프겠다..

고민이된다 Writer 2023-07-23 (일) 14:31 1 Years ago Address
아픈 것보다 불편한게 커... 씻고싶다..
djsksi 2023-07-23 (일) 04:14 1 Years ago Address
턱근육 정상화 될따까지는 죽같은거 많이먹구 부드러운거 위주로 많이먹더라구!

고민이된다 Writer 2023-07-23 (일) 14:32 1 Years ago Address
죽이랑 다른거 먹을거 추천좀.. 죽만 먹으니까 고통스러워ㅠ
Eojf 2023-07-24 (월) 01:32 1 Years ago Address
예사 나도 내일 수술하는데 넘 떨린다ㅠㅜㅜ 고생했어ㅠㅠ

고민이된다 Writer 2023-07-24 (월) 11:11 1 Years ago Address
수술 잘 될고야 ㅠㅠㅠ 잘 하구와
냐왕이 2023-07-24 (월) 10:52 1 Years ago Address
진짜 5일만 버티면돼 참고로 난 5일차에 라면 불려서 잘게 잘라서 후루룩 먹었어 진짜 살겠드라..

고민이된다 Writer 2023-07-24 (월) 11:11 1 Years ago Address
입안 실밥 풀기 전인데 가능해?

냐왕이 2023-07-24 (월) 14:55 1 Years ago Address
웅웅 가글만 진짜 열심히 해주면댕 난 건더기는 처음부터 빼고 면이랑 국물만 먹었어
덜덜링 2023-07-26 (수) 15:56 1 Years ago Address
아이고 당일부터 일이라니 힘내 예사야!
bom0281 2023-09-21 (목) 13:42 10 Months ago Address
빨대 안되는구나… 지방런데 하루 방잡은걸로 괜찮았어? 검사 주기가 어떻게 되는지 물어봐도 될까 ㅠㅠ
Prev  Next  List