Dr.
권재현
Hospital
소다성형외과
Price
825 만원
Days
239 days

It's been 7 months since I had 3 types of contouring surgery at Soda Plastic Surgery! Before the surgery, I had a hard time walking around with my hair as a curtain to hide my protruding side cheekbones and square jaw even when I sweat a lot these days in the summer, but now after the surgery, even the hair that sticks out has disappeared. Even though I gather it all up and tie it up neatly to reveal my face shape, I have a slim and smooth face without any bumps or protrusions like before, so I confidently wear my hair in a ponytail or ponytail every day! I'm happiest when I can put my hair behind my ear and comb all my hair to expose my face without leaving a single hair. I often hear people say I have a pretty face, and I'm thankful to Director Kwon Jae-hyun every time I hear it. It's not like a factory photo shoot, but it matches my features and mood. Thanks to the consultation and surgery that matched my image to ensure a natural yet effective effect, the margins on my face, which had been a major concern, were significantly reduced and asymmetry was also improved! It is no exaggeration to say that my life is divided into before and after the outline. I am living a very satisfied life. You know that hospitals that are mentioned more through word of mouth are better than hospitals that are famous because they advertise a lot. I carefully searched for reviews and looked into the director's experience, hospital facilities, after-care, etc. in detail. I searched and consulted at 5 hospitals, including hospitals that are often mentioned here and there, and I definitely felt that Soda was the right place to go without any need to compare with other places... It was a choice I had no regrets about! It's been 7 months since the surgery, so I thought the swelling wouldn't go down anymore, but it's still going down! If you compare it to the photo from a month ago, you've become slimmer again... hahaha. Thanks to my prettier face shape, I'm happy every time I look in the mirror! Contour surgery Every time I have an acquaintance who wants to try it, I recommend soda. I'm so satisfied that I confidently recommend it to people around me!

Comment 10
난사랑이니까 2023-07-21 (금) 15:37 1 Years ago Address
진짜 갸름해졌넹
ㅎ희 2023-07-21 (금) 20:05 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
리틀비틀 2023-07-21 (금) 21:59 1 Years ago Address
지방흡입이나 리프팅 이런건 따로 안한거야?!
자연스럽게 잘됬다...
리틀비틀 2023-07-21 (금) 22:01 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

냥냐야 2023-07-24 (월) 16:38 1 Years ago Address
혹시 지흡이나 리프팅 따로 했는지 물어봐도될까ㅜ나두 ㅠㅠ 여기서 하려고 예약금 걸었는데 ㅜㅜ