Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

Past photos... Please see my other posts... Don't be shocked if you see them, lol. Currently, I only lost 2kg compared to before the surgery. Because he was fat, the skin saggy on the areas where the bones were cut. I had one contouring injection a month after the surgery and am wondering if I should get the in-mode as well. The side lines are disappointing. My lines have gone down well, but I've gained weight so there's no line around my neck. Also, there are currently areas that require dental treatment (I had 3 types of contouring on the nose, nose bridge, and tip of the nose, so the surgery time was long and the swelling was severe). My cavity is full due to the swelling. Stress about the area created by the implant. . Plus, there's still someone grabbing my chin... The incisions inside my mouth and the tightening of my chest are a bit stressful haha. But if you look at my past photos, you'll see... I was very stressed about my appearance, so I'm satisfied. The reason why I couldn't make the tip of my chin more pointed is because the muscles under my chin were very developed and bunched up, so the doctor seemed to have operated accordingly, and only the top of my right cheekbone protruded. I think there must have been a reason during the surgery. Lastly, if you smile out loud, your mouth will clap. Since it is still just before 3 months, I think it is due to swelling and will wait and see how it goes. And for those who are going to do 3 types of contouring... I really want to tell them not to smoke for at least 3 months haha... The tightening of my chest is so severe that I feel like someone is always pulling the tip of my chin. It's not just the initial swelling, it's hopeless if it's like this even after 3 months like me . Especially kids who are having nose surgery... or kids who are going to get nose surgery. Same thing. The tip of my nose goes down a bit, as if melting. After the recovery period, the tip of my nose goes down even when I smoke. You have to take into account that the shape itself will be different from the person who has not pinned it. If you have a nose, I think the answer is to not smoke for the rest of your life. There was even a post about someone wanting to die because of the tightening of their breasts... I always think carefully about plastic surgery. I had a face that I couldn't resist without doing, so I was prepared to take on any side effects as it was on my bucket list. There are some regrets due to some side effects, but it is not the surgeon's fault. You did a good job with the lines too. Anyway, I don’t regret any side effects. I hope everyone makes good choices
Written by
App

Comment 24
리미얌 2023-07-11 (화) 21:40 1 Years ago Address
It's so funny haha. It's similar to how I feel. I did the eyes, nose, contour, and breasts together, but it's so bad.... I don't want to die, so I'm forced to quit smoking, and it's just hard to exist... haha. Let's do our best... ..ㅜㅋㅋㅋ

앙팡님 Writer 2023-07-11 (화) 22:47 1 Years ago Address
Wow... Her eyes and breasts are also plus ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ I really respect her...ㅠ Just the nose and outline are really juicy..

리미얌 2023-07-11 (화) 23:08 1 Years ago Address
It's been a month and I still have to hold back on smoking, right? Haha. It's really stressful haha.

앙팡님 Writer 2023-07-11 (화) 23:11 1 Years ago Address
To be honest, if you smoke after blowing your nose, the tip of your nose gets a little lower.. haha. It's not just a swelling problem. Actually, it's better to hold on for the rest of your life.. but just hold on as long as you can.. I've been smoking since the 3rd week..

리미얌 2023-07-11 (화) 23:27 1 Years ago Address
My nose was originally fat, but after the surgery, it got even fatter... Plus, it's gone up so much that I'm hoping it goes down quickly, but do I need to straighten it? Oh, it's annoying. Skin troubles due to inflammation are no joke, so after.

앙팡님 Writer 2023-07-11 (화) 23:30 1 Years ago Address
Since the surgery took a long time because there were multiple areas, the swelling was so bad that I felt bad... ㅠ Normally, everyone walks 10,000 steps, but walking 20,000 steps is really effective... But if it was done on the chest, it would really hurt... ㅠㅠ The height of the nose is also lowered a bit. When the swelling goes down lol
남자성형1 2023-07-11 (화) 22:18 1 Years ago Address
It's been a month and a week since I had my contour done, and I still have swelling and minor swelling. Will it be effective if I take swelling medication at the pharmacy? I had surgery because I wanted to look good, but I'm so depressed because I wear a mask all the time.

앙팡님 Writer 2023-07-11 (화) 22:39 1 Years ago Address
아직저도 3개월가까이 되가지만 사탕붓기있어요
그리고 저도 한달1주차에 약국에서 붓기약먹긴했는데..
효과크게없었어요... 이건 초반에만 약빨로 훅빠지게하는 용도라..
개인적으로는 하루 2만보이상 산책이 대박이었어요.
전후가 확실하게 차이나요
2만보 어렵긴한데 처음엔 1만보걸으시다가 나중에 늘리시는거 추천해용
그랬더니 쑥쑥빠지더라구요 ㅎㅎ

남자성형1 2023-07-11 (화) 23:21 1 Years ago Address
세상에..3달 가까이 되었는데 아직도 붓기가 있으신건가요..2만보씩이나 걸으시는데..저 너무 미치겠네요..
저는 누가봐도 얼굴에 칼대었네 라는 느낌이 들정도로 붓기있어서 ㅠ

앙팡님 Writer 2023-07-11 (화) 23:28 1 Years ago Address
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ한달일주일째면 당연그래요 ㅠㅠㅠ
퉁퉁부어서 ㅜㅜㅜ
두달되야 오 좀빠진다이래요.
온찜질잘해주시고 산책 궈궈싱
빨리빼고싶으시면 2만보 강추..
2만보 걸으면 사람들이 왜아까랑 얼굴이 다르냐고해요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ붓기 겁나빠져서..
사탕붓기는 오래가욤
성예에에사 2023-07-11 (화) 22:42 1 Years ago Address
미관적으로는 되게 잘 된 것 같은데??
지금 코 발품 손품 파는데 정보가 너무 많아ㅠㅠ

앙팡님 Writer 2023-07-11 (화) 22:44 1 Years ago Address
마자.. 솔직히 난 귀찮아서 대형병원골랐고
예전 유령수술 사태때 나온 병원은 거르고 원장믿고갔엉.
비용도 다 다를거고 어떻게 수술할지도
원장샘마다 다 달라ㅜ
몇군데 상담이랑 비용받아보고 수술부위 방법까지 확인한뒤에 결정하는게 좋을거야
리미얌 2023-07-11 (화) 23:33 1 Years ago Address
왜 댓글이안되지ㅋㅋㄱ
아니 하루에 2만보걸어야해?
헐 너무아파서 천보도 못걸었는데ㅋㅋㅋㄱ
미치겠네ㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋㄱㅋ

앙팡님 Writer 2023-07-11 (화) 23:59 1 Years ago Address
다들 대부분 1만보는 걷더라고 ㅜㅜ
확연하게 티날라면 2만보..
안걸으면 붓기 잘 안빠졍.. 온찜질하고 1만보 최소걸어야해..
거기다 한달이면 일반식하고있을건데
확실히 염분이 거의 없는 유동식아니면 붓기더안빠짐 ㅠ

리미얌 2023-07-12 (수) 02:20 1 Years ago Address
나큰일났네ㅋㅋㅋㄲ
병원에선  잘빠지고있다했는데.....
다뻥인건가ㅋㅋㅋ
나갑자기 우울해졌어ㅜㅜ어떡해ㅋㄲㄱ

앙팡님 Writer 2023-07-12 (수) 04:11 1 Years ago Address
붓기는 개인차이니..
더빠질수있는방법을 알려준겨
김꾸잉 2023-07-12 (수) 01:23 1 Years ago Address
확실히 많이 예뻐졌당!

앙팡님 Writer 2023-07-12 (수) 13:35 1 Years ago Address
고마워잉>.<
머니무니 2023-07-12 (수) 11:37 1 Years ago Address
하관 갸름하고 이쁘다 부러웡어.......어디서햇어?

ㄷㅇㅇ 이동찬샘!
예뻐지고싶따아 2023-07-12 (수) 13:09 1 Years ago Address
내가 딱 원하는 얼굴형이야!!ㅠㅠㅠ 진짜 예뿌다 나는 아직 5주째인데 붓기가 2주차랑 다를게 없다ㅠㅠ 언제쯤 예사처럼 갸름해졌다는 느낌이 들까..? 아직 u자 네모야ㅠㅠㅠ

나도 한달반정도? 그랫는뎅
한달차뷰터 하루 이만보이상 걸어댕겨서 ㅇㅅㅇ 훅훅빠졋어
두달차는되야 좀 U자사라져
물억이 2023-07-12 (수) 16:48 1 Years ago Address
턱 보형물뺐는데 입안절개 조임 저도 심해요ㅠㅠ
도도한신사 2023-08-25 (금) 12:42 1 Years ago Address
존예네 잘된거 축하해~!! 나도 너처럼 이쁜 사람 만나서 연애하고싶다
Prev  Next  List