Dr.
권재현
Hospital
소다성형외과
Price
2222 만원
Days
150 days

This is a 5-month review after surgery for the square and cheekbones by Dr. Jaehyun Kwon of Soda Plastic Surgery. My bones were square and horizontally wide, so I had a masculine appearance and had a lot of fat on my face. So, I had a square face shape and it was just a fat lump. I was so stressed out that I decided to have surgery. ! Originally, I was going to consult with several plastic surgeons before making a decision, but at first I just wanted to go to Soda Plastic Surgery and get a consultation, so I scheduled the surgery date right away. There was only one director and an anesthesiologist on site, so I felt reassured. The hospital was clean and the aftercare was really good. I think I made the decision right away without hesitation. If I were to write down my experience after the surgery, the day - 4 hours after the surgery were very difficult, I was in pain in the early morning. Day 1 - I kept waking up while sleeping, my throat hurt and phlegm was no joke. 2nd day - I definitely woke up less when I slept, but the phlegm was no joke ( I started walking on the 2nd day) 3rd day - I went to the hospital and got a CT scan and received care. My condition was good. 4th day - Yellow bruises and runny nose got worse. 7th day - I received high-frequency treatment and the stitches in my mouth and cheekbones were removed. 8th day - My voice finally came back to normal . From the 8th day, I didn't go for a walk because it was annoying) 3rd week - The bruises are almost gone (swelling is no joke) 1st month - A lot of swelling remains, but it just looks like cheek fat 2nd month - The swelling has really gone down and my face has gotten smaller. Is food just the same for the first week? I just ate porridge or bread dissolved in milk, and after that, I ate cut-up tteokbokki and just ramen. I don't think I paid much attention to the food. Honestly, I'm so happy right now. I used to never tie my hair and wore a mask on my chin, but these days, I always tie my hair and wind it. Even when people ask, I keep my head up ㅠㅠ People around me don't even know I had surgery because I'm naturally smaller. They just say I lost weight haha. My boyfriend also says I'm so slim and pretty. Hihi, for those of you thinking about surgery! If you have large bones, I think it's better to have contour surgery rather than botox or contour injections. I've had it done several times, but the effect was short-lived. I hope you save that money and get the surgery at Soda!! I'm really, really happy. I hope everyone gets the surgery and becomes prettier!
Written by
App

Comment 17
Dksne 2023-07-06 (목) 19:54 1 Years ago Address
It went really well!! When does the voice start coming out??
혹임자 2023-07-07 (금) 10:52 1 Years ago Address
It will take about two months for you to feel your face getting smaller. Wow, the surgery went really well!
유유이이 2023-07-07 (금) 11:19 1 Years ago Address
I had the surgery here too and the surgery went really well.
뭐하는거지 2023-07-07 (금) 13:23 1 Years ago Address
Wow...ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
밍밍이잉이 2023-07-07 (금) 13:40 1 Years ago Address
It's pretty~
순냥이 2023-07-07 (금) 17:08 1 Years ago Address
You have the exact same facial shape as me. It's amazing and there is hope for me too haha. Congratulations on the successful surgery!! But if you have a short chin, they usually tell you not to do the chin tip, right? I don’t think there will be many reviews for these two types.

토리토리햄토리 Writer 2023-07-07 (금) 17:32 1 Years ago Address
No, I don't have a blunt chin, so the doctor said I didn't have to do it, so I didn't! So it's not pointed like a doll, but rather round overall? I feel like this looks better because it has a younger face!

순냥이 2023-07-08 (토) 20:44 1 Years ago Address
Ah, well, so it’s a long curve?? Cortical osteotomy??
김김킴 2023-07-08 (토) 00:15 1 Years ago Address
Oh, you went through a lot of trouble. Can you tell me the cost?
helpmeplea… 2023-07-08 (토) 00:46 1 Years ago Address
Wow, the effect is awesome
뽀잼 2023-07-08 (토) 10:25 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for your hard work. Did you spit out phlegm or runny nose every time you got it?
기모리 2023-07-10 (월) 16:06 1 Years ago Address
It's definitely effective
면묭 2023-07-12 (수) 02:28 1 Years ago Address
It's pretty. I'm also in the process of contouring. I hope the swelling goes down quickly ㅠㅜ
사라아아암코및뒷트 2023-07-12 (수) 20:48 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
orangee2 2023-07-12 (수) 23:10 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
리리리릴루루 2023-07-13 (목) 21:03 1 Years ago Address
So naturally, Yebudang❤️ Congratulations, Yesa, only walk on a happy path :)
구운달걀 2023-08-23 (수) 11:07 1 Years ago Address
Wow, it's pretty
Prev  Next  List