Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[3 type of Contour]

Review of 1 month after 3 types of men's contour surgery (long text, please be careful as there are many photos in each timeline)

처음이에오 2023-06-30 (금) 15:18 1 Years ago 2958
Dr.
권재현 원장
Hospital
소다성형외과
Price
1111 만원
Days
35 days
수술전

<수술전>

수술전

<수술전 >

수술전

<수술전>

1일차 수술후 다음날 집왔슴니다..

<1일차 수술후 다음날 집왔슴니다..>

3일차 붓기제일심할때

<3일차 붓기제일심할때>

일주일차, 아직 각짐이 남아있음

<일주일차, 아직 각짐이 남아있음>

2주차

<2주차 >

타임라인별 요약본

<타임라인별 요약본>

한달차 현재모습 (붓기 남아있음)

<한달차 현재모습 (붓기 남아있음)>

한달차 마찬가지

<한달차 마찬가지 >

It's already been a month since the surgery after receiving 3 types of contouring. Still, I'm relieved because I think I've resolved a long-standing complex. I've had a angular chin since I was young, so I wasn't confident in my appearance and was scared of taking pictures, and as I got older, I realized how important appearance is. After I was discharged from the military, I just did it. I worried about it for a month or two, but once I thought about it, it didn't really change. Everyone has various reasons, but I think this is the most common reason. I had contouring done at Soda Plastic Surgery, and as it was my first time getting plastic surgery, I thought contouring was the main thing. I went to about 3 places for medical treatment because they thought they might be good places. It felt like they were forcing me to set up a meeting after the afternoon surgery, but the two places I went to for medical treatment seemed to be very tiring and seemed to be having a hard time, so it felt like they only gave me some rough advice. Even if you explain it in detail, I don't think they would understand it. I had a strong feeling that it was the same, so I was reluctant, but I still paid to use the service ;; However, Soda came back after the same surgery because it was in the afternoon when I saw the director, but the tone and explanation were very different. Maybe it was because he had a good voice in the first place, but it was  simply the first consultation, and he explained the method as well as pictures. The director also gave good consultation and was kind. Of course, only here. It may not be friendly, but I felt like everyone was so friendly that inversely, they seemed amazing.  When I looked it up later, I realized that everyone feels the same in the first place. At this hospital, it seems like there is only one director who does both surgery and counseling, so I'll refer to it when I go to the store and note that the important thing is how much it changes after the surgery. Did you do it? It's a return on investment, but the cost doesn't only include money. Right after the surgery, I was like this, I couldn't even drink water, and it felt like I was holding on to the pain . When I got hot, I crouched down and held on for a long time. I held on just like that. The swelling went down like this day by day, and the management was just that. All I have to do is apply cold compresses according to the number of days. But if I use cold compresses, it hurts less, so I will do it no matter what. I bought soy milk for rice and ate porridge, as it is uncomfortable if there are grains, so I ate at least a liquid diet. I think it is important to eat protein, so I bought protein from a convenience store. Actually, some people don't eat it, and less. It would have been nice if I didn't die just because I ate it and maintained a calorie deficit. It's not that bad. Now it's like this. My jaw area is still a little swollen and my jaw clenches when I yawn. I was really nervous during the surgery, but the operating room had a clean, single color, so it was like a lab. There was nothing distracting. It's my first time having surgery other than LASIK, but I passed out in 3 seconds so no one has to think much. The TV in the private room runs according to the hospital bed, which is nice because it has a large monitor. It's a little hard to watch because it hurts, but I wanted to steal one. It's compatible with the  stomach. I live in Busan, so I only got one massage for after-care when I was  pulling out stitches, and I couldn't get the rest because I was at my parents' house . After this massage and a cooling pack, my jaw becomes completely flexible for about 3 hours. If you live nearby, you can often get it for free. I'm in Busan. It    's been a little over a month now and they said it's changing more, so I'm planning to do some more follow-up and I can ask questions, but since I'm the only sample and this is a very personal opinion, I'll filter it out myself.

Comment 9
여니언니 2023-06-30 (금) 15:38 1 Years ago Address
It's been a month, but the line has really improved~
좋으면된거야 2023-06-30 (금) 16:32 1 Years ago Address
Wow... I really don't have any angular feelings...
사랑이니까 2023-06-30 (금) 18:19 1 Years ago Address
The jawline is really great.
정화찡 2023-06-30 (금) 18:59 1 Years ago Address
The bottom line looks really good.
zenca 2023-07-01 (토) 01:04 1 Years ago Address
Ah..... Personally, I'm stressed because of my square jaw.
아이폰십삼프로맥스 2023-07-01 (토) 01:56 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
집착광공 2023-07-01 (토) 10:47 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
Byu57 2023-08-21 (월) 15:19 1 Years ago Address
와 수술 너무 잘되셨네요
xodid90 2024-02-23 (금) 23:17 6 Months ago Address
잘됐네 고생했고 축하해!
Prev  Next  List