울퉁불퉁하게 봉합

<울퉁불퉁하게 봉합>

발간박스처럼 울퉁불퉁하게 봉합

<발간박스처럼 울퉁불퉁하게 봉합>

수술 전 옆모습

<수술 전 옆모습>

수술 후 옆모습(볼처짐)

<수술 후 옆모습(볼처짐)>

hello? I underwent cheek incision surgery to prevent sagging cheeks. Rather than making a small incision in the temporal area of ​​the head, the surgery is performed by making an incision all the way from one ear to the other. And, as far as I know, there are only a few hospitals that perform such large-scale surgeries. Therefore, there are not many reviews about this type of surgery, but the reason I am leaving a review is to share my surgical experience to help you make a choice. I have written a review for up to a month, so I would appreciate it if you could check it through the link. https://sungyesa.com/new/bbs/board.php?bo_table=d04&wr_id=227379 From one month to two months, the swelling begins to gradually subside. In my case, I think most of the swelling went down by the 2nd month. For this reason, it is often said that in plastic surgery (especially contour surgery), the progress must be observed for up to a year, but I think that after 2 months, you can determine whether the surgery was successful or not and the extent of the large contour. My cheekbones actually felt bigger because of the swelling for a month after the surgery. After two months, the swelling went down and I began to see my original appearance. There hasn't been much change since then. What this means is that I am not sure about the effectiveness of cheek reduction surgery. Of course, if you compare it closely, it may have decreased a little. I was concerned about my face shape having large side cheekbones, but the sides are equally large, and my friends and family would not even be able to tell that I had cheekbone surgery just by looking at my face. When deciding on surgery, you must weigh the pros and cons. In my case, there were too many things I didn't expect and the benefits were very minimal. From now on, I will tell you what I think. My hair started to fall out a lot for a month after the surgery. It falls straight out to the width of a finger. Please check the attached photos of one month later and five months later. Until the first month, I thought it was temporary hair loss and wasn't too worried. But I started to feel anxious when the hair, which was supposed to start growing after 3-4 months, stopped growing. So, around the third month, I went to a hair transplant hospital and received a consultation, and they told me that hair growth could go on for up to six months, but if it goes beyond six months, there is little chance that the hair will grow any further. At that time, I received an estimate for 1,300 hairs, but 6 months later it didn't come up, so I got another estimate and it came out as 2,200 hairs. The hair I expected to come up didn't come up, so the estimate actually increased. Hair transplantation for scars aims to cover up scars, so the goal is to fill 50-80% of normal density. My actual hair loss is much more than 2200 hairs. Regarding hair loss, I would understand if this happened because I did something wrong with the care instructions given by the hospital, but I have not heard anything about hair loss. However, if you had surgery through a scalp incision, if you treat the two weeks as a period of hair growth at the incision site and treat it carefully, you may lose less hair than me. (I learned this later while researching about hair transplantation.) Anyway, I have a lot of hair at the incision site. What if it doesn't grow? I suffered with this thought for 6 months. In the end, permanent large and small solders were created along the incision line. The hospital easily says that it can be tied off after a year, but as a person myself, I feel skeptical. The reasons are as follows. 1. When twisting, an oval-shaped incision is made and the surrounding normal hair is inevitably removed. I have already lost over 2,200 hairs. How much more hair loss do I have to endure? 2. When performing an incisional hair transplant, open scars often occur even though the occipital area is excised to a width of 1 to 1.5 cm. Therefore, even if you cut a large piece of bread that is over 2 centimeters wide and twist it, there is a high possibility that it will open again. 3. Incision scar hair loss that extends less than 5mm along the incision line cannot be cut and twisted. For the above reasons, I don't think it's something to be taken lightly and assume that permanent hair loss areas can be easily removed with scar excision. I have a large scar at the incision site. The right and left crowns are especially wide open, leaving a large patch. I told you earlier that I was skeptical about scar excision. So, can I get a hair transplant on the scar area? That's not it either... If you look at the scar area, it's hard, unlike normal skin. There aren't many blood vessels. Therefore, even if hair follicles are planted in the scar area, engraftment does not occur well. Because the suture line is damaged deep into the skin, you can think of it as being covered with scar tissue. It is said that the survival rate of scars from surgical incisions is 10-20% when hair transplantation is performed. It's a surgery guaranteed to fail. This is what it means to have a scar on your head. Can you see the circled part in the attached photo? It would be nice if it was stitched cleanly, but mine was twisted unevenly. (Please look at the picture. It was not twisted like the blue box, but bumpy like the red box.) Please keep in mind that since the incision line is very long, it may be difficult to suture all areas neatly like I did. As two months passed, wrinkles appeared under my eyes as if they had been cut with a knife. The right side is especially severe. The Indian band has become darker and the side of my nose is more convex, so my nasolabial folds have become very severe, making me look older overall. I attached a photo before and after the surgery. How does it look? The hospital says it is absolutely not sagging cheeks, but I would appreciate it if you could leave an honest comment on whether or not it looks like sagging cheeks (I wish it was just my mood.) Even though it has been 7 months since the surgery, the head incision area is itchy. It's hard to express, but it's not a tickling feeling on the outside, but rather a tickling feeling on the inside of the skin. It really drives people crazy.. hahaha They said they pull the periosteum upward and suture it to prevent sagging cheeks, but I feel like the inside of my cheek area is constantly being pulled, and when I make a frowning expression, the pulling feeling gets worse to the point where it hurts. But instead of preventing sagging cheeks, I look older when I look in the mirror and my face is pulled... It's been 7 months and I'm getting anxious because it's still like this... As I keep writing, the more I want to say, the longer the post becomes. Whether it's cheekbone surgery or a face lift, scalp incisions are necessary. I hope my experience can be a reference for those considering it. Next, I will write a review about the consultation I had at the hospital in April. Thank you for reading this long post, and please leave a comment if you have any questions or an evaluation of sagging cheeks.

Comment 56
랄랄1 2023-06-07 (수) 09:53 1 Years ago Address
Huh,, I do too and I can see sagging cheeks right away.

고양이냄새 Writer 2023-06-08 (목) 06:36 1 Years ago Address
How long has it been since the surgery? ㅠㅠㅠ How to correct sagging cheeks..

남성형개망 2023-06-08 (목) 15:05 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

고양이냄새 Writer 2023-06-10 (토) 22:57 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

남성형개망 2023-06-11 (일) 00:09 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

고양이냄새 Writer 2023-06-20 (화) 11:41 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

남성형개망 2023-06-20 (화) 13:04 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

랄랄1 2023-06-09 (금) 02:11 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

고양이냄새 Writer 2023-06-10 (토) 23:00 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

라아미 2023-08-15 (화) 15:45 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
조다미 2023-06-07 (수) 13:33 1 Years ago Address
Huh ㅠㅠ
정윤성 2023-06-07 (수) 14:20 1 Years ago Address
It must be hard
수완진이 2023-06-07 (수) 14:51 1 Years ago Address
I'm going to have a lot of trouble... ㅠㅠ
예빵왹 2023-06-07 (수) 20:15 1 Years ago Address
Haha.... Cheer up
김꾸잉 2023-06-07 (수) 20:30 1 Years ago Address
I'm going to have a hard time ㅜㅜ Cheer up
냥냥000 2023-06-08 (목) 01:40 1 Years ago Address
The hospital is too much... If it's this much hair loss, the story should have come out in detail in advance.

고양이냄새 Writer 2023-06-08 (목) 06:27 1 Years ago Address
Scalp incisions are promoted to prevent sagging cheeks, but my current face has changed like that . If there is a complaint saying that there is no scarring because there is a knife and there is no scarring, I will take legal action. I don't know how to respond. That's why I'm leaving a message to share information with people who are thinking about getting a scalp incision.
자두마루 2023-06-08 (목) 05:37 1 Years ago Address
I had a hair transplant and experienced severe hair loss due to the incision. The doctor who didn't explain this to me was crazy. Men in particular should always be on the lookout for hair loss. Wow...

고양이냄새 Writer 2023-06-08 (목) 06:30 1 Years ago Address
I had a non-incision hair transplant on the scar area. The hair transplant cost 5 million won. The scar area needs multiple surgeries, so I need to do 1-2 more surgeries. The cost of the cheekbone surgery was 8 million won, but the hair transplant cost over 10 million won. I wonder if engraftment will be good. I'm worried.. I want to die. Just ㅠㅠ

자두마루 2023-06-08 (목) 19:52 1 Years ago Address
There is a high probability that hair will not grow on the scar. That happened to me too. If you still want to keep your hair thick, keep your hair like a beard and consider a hair transplant.

고양이냄새 Writer 2023-06-09 (금) 00:11 1 Years ago Address
Did you get a hair transplant for the scar? Didn’t you make an incision in your scalp?
이번이마지막이여야돼 2023-06-08 (목) 16:20 1 Years ago Address
They think hospitals like this should be known at least by the initial consonant, so they're talking like they're taking legal action.
베순 2023-06-08 (목) 18:34 1 Years ago Address
I put my cheekbones in...how can I not have saggy cheeks? People who say they have cheekbones but don't have saggy cheeks are a real lie. It's just that people who don't have saggy cheeks or saggy cheeks look more plump. I know where that hospital is...but the reviews say it was okay. Except for one... There were no reviews for some reason. I hope the hair transplant goes well... For sagging cheeks, I recommend lifting regularly and then getting a lift later!
ffhvhhdx 2023-06-08 (목) 21:07 1 Years ago Address
Oh... this really makes me angry... I don't know if it's the right expression to cheer up, but if I think negatively, it really seems like there will be no end, so at least on purpose, I only think positive things ㅜㅜ I really hope my recovery goes well.
아이폰십삼프로맥스 2023-06-09 (금) 02:04 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

고양이냄새 Writer 2023-06-10 (토) 00:00 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

아이폰십삼프로맥스 2023-06-10 (토) 21:24 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

고양이냄새 Writer 2023-06-10 (토) 22:53 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
지방발품러 2023-06-09 (금) 20:04 1 Years ago Address
Does cheekbone reduction always have to be done through scalp incisions? Is oral incision difficult? Is it possible to choose?

고양이냄새 Writer 2023-06-10 (토) 00:00 1 Years ago Address
Most surgeries are performed through mouth incisions, so the number of people who perform surgery through scalp incisions can be counted on one hand.
달콤아이스크림 2023-06-10 (토) 18:24 1 Years ago Address
Where did you do it?..
zeze9001 2023-06-11 (일) 04:26 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

고양이냄새 Writer 2023-06-20 (화) 11:30 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
복순도가 2023-06-11 (일) 18:11 1 Years ago Address
My heart aches.... Cheer up and win.
bella8980 2023-06-12 (월) 08:50 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

고양이냄새 Writer 2023-06-20 (화) 11:32 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
광대축소알아보기 2023-06-14 (수) 02:34 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

고양이냄새 Writer 2023-06-20 (화) 11:37 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
seles 2023-06-20 (화) 01:14 1 Years ago Address
Wow, the hospital is really great. I hope your recovery goes well.
2023-06-20 (화) 23:03 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

고양이냄새 Writer 2023-06-21 (수) 08:20 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
링링푸 2023-06-24 (토) 02:10 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

고양이냄새 Writer 2023-06-24 (토) 17:16 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
정블링 2023-06-27 (화) 04:16 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
쁘앙쁘앙 2023-06-30 (금) 05:29 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
심쏘니 2023-07-04 (화) 21:22 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

고양이냄새 Writer 2023-07-09 (일) 22:51 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
삐리리라빠뿌 2023-07-10 (월) 21:19 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
라아미 2023-08-15 (화) 15:46 1 Years ago Address
This is absolutely ridiculous.. Don’t hospitals like this really need to be known? I really hope you get proper compensation for the damage ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
예뻐지고파요 2023-08-22 (화) 23:37 1 Years ago Address
I went to this hospital last year for a consultation and immediately lost the money. It's so unhygienic, they talk in gibberish and don't trust anyone, and I'm startled by the way they yawn and raise their feet. I feel like they changed their minds immediately after the surgery and didn't seem to take any responsibility.
예뻐지고파요 2023-08-22 (화) 23:39 1 Years ago Address
It must be so hard. Nevertheless, I am so sorry and grateful that you left a message like this. We hope that you heal well.
한잔의커피 2023-10-03 (화) 06:47 11 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
소소슈슈 2023-10-10 (화) 23:12 11 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
창우기 2023-11-06 (월) 17:10 10 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
joy222222 2023-11-24 (금) 20:43 9 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
성예하이 2024-09-27 (금) 10:22 10 Hours ago Address
말도안된다ㅜㅜ고생 너무 많다ㅜㅜ모발 이식은 경과가 어때? 광대 병원은 어딘지 알려줄수있어?
Prev  Next  List