Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
It's been a little over 2 weeks now. My condition is a lot better. I think 70% of the swelling has gone down. If I hadn't started breathing, I would have felt that almost all of it had gone down. But because of the lumps in my breathing, it seems like it would take a long time for it all to go away. I had the stitches taken out in my mouth a few days ago. Parking was on a weekday, so I didn't want to spend half the car to go to the hospital, so I asked the dentist I went to and they said they would take out the stitches, so I went there. It really hurt so, so, so, so, so much. It felt like my raw flesh was being torn apart. I cried as soon as I got out. I was so sad, sore, and scared... that . Because of this, I was afraid to remove the cheekbone pins... because then I would have to take out the stitches in my mouth again...ㅜ I also had a tongue piercing and an earlobe extension, but it hurt about 50 times as much... But since I got the stitches out, I can make as many facial expressions as I want and don't mind eating. It's so nice to be able to eat without using it. I thought I wouldn't be able to eat spicy food for a while because of the scar I got when I took out the stitches, but it's okay to eat spicy food. haha ​​So, I'm going to eat malatang tomorrow. I'm not sure if I'm recovering now, but my lower jaw is a bit sore. It hurts so bad. I hope the knots go away quickly. I've been doing a lot of high-frequency treatment, but it's really bothersome these days.

Comment 6
예쁨수지 2023-06-16 (금) 14:11 1 Years ago Address
귀찮아도 관리 잘 해줘야함 ㅠㅠ
꼬륵꼬르그륵 2023-06-18 (일) 06:06 1 Years ago Address
그래도 하길 잘했다는 생각들어?? 난 아직까지도 고민중..

냐왕이 Writer 2023-06-21 (수) 09:06 1 Years ago Address
난 넘넘넘 만족해!!!!! 왜 지금했는지 후회될정도
쪼아용 2023-06-21 (수) 03:07 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

냐왕이 Writer 2023-06-21 (수) 09:06 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
성형백퍼성공 2023-08-16 (수) 18:49 10 Months ago Address