Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Face Fat Grafting]

Have you tried this for people with excessive fat grafting?

likedavid8… 2023-06-14 (수) 20:25 1 Years ago 2354
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
I have a very thin face, so fat grafting is a very effective face. However, if I do as I wrote below, it is a problem that I have tried to engraft it so that it falls out too well. Look 1. Medicube Booster Healer and I bought this this time and took more than 5 minutes to do it in 5 steps . I kept falling out all the time. What is 10 million won for real fat transplant? I am a person who is ridiculously over a thousand dollars. For those who need to lose it, if you rub it for a long time in 5 steps, it will come off. However, just rubbing it doesn't mean that the shape will fall out beautifully, so I recommend doing it little by little carefully , only on the areas you need to remove . If you work hard, you can remove it by looking at the shape, so if you work hard, it will work . I think people who are desperate can go to the place where this machine is and ask them to rub it with a good design. Those who can't do it 1 or 2 can do it unconditionally . I'll tell you where I found out. I found one place with great difficulty. But the hospital also said that it would sell used machines, but I don't know if they sold them here too . There are some people who are successful, but if you do this wrong, you may get wrinkled or over-inhaled. If you meet a very good teacher, it might work out, but the problem seems to be adhesion. Rather than doing this, if you remove it with a high frequency, you can lift the skin and kill two birds with one stone. It's been a week or two since the surgery because it's hard to get rid of fat grafting once it's engrafted. In the early stages, the fat is a bit like clay, so if you rub it, the rubbing marks will remain, so you have to rub it gently with a high-frequency machine while looking at the shape to remove it . Hey, it's a love-hate procedure. It's good to stop, but seeing the missing face makes me want to do it again. Anyway, before fat transplantation, if you are overtransplanted, I want you to study where to go and how to get high frequency right away and get the procedure. I didn't have that kind of preparation before, so there were quite a few times when I had a hard time getting rid of all the engrafted things. I saw someone who was worried about losing fat before, so I wrote an article. I hope it helps.
Written by
App

Comment 16
히호히 2023-06-15 (목) 09:27 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for the good information.
미굥이 2023-06-15 (목) 12:21 1 Years ago Address
I saw that there was no answer for those who over-injected, but it's amazing who can get rid of it with high frequency and Medi-Q. Thank you haha.. I'll try it too.
크리스탈탈 2023-06-15 (목) 17:08 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for the good information. I will keep it in mind!
딸기바나나망고 2023-06-15 (목) 21:07 1 Years ago Address
Thank you, this is really good information~!!
다람지또미 2023-06-18 (일) 01:24 1 Years ago Address
Where is the tenor high frequency?? Curious!!
water31010 2023-06-20 (화) 10:01 1 Years ago Address
Thank you. I was so depressed because I had over-transplanted fat and wasted money and ruined my face, but after seeing this article, I bought a booster healer. I also read in some article that fat is stem cells, so radiofrequency or decomposition injections are only temporary, but I'm not even a month old, so I need to try it quickly before it engrafts.

Huta 2024-03-25 (월) 20:50 3 Months ago Address
혹시 지금 어때? 좀 빠졌어? 나 너무 힘들어
살구네 2023-06-28 (수) 09:50 1 Years ago Address
Thanks for the information ㅠㅠ
siruu 2023-07-09 (일) 22:17 11 Months ago Address
That's a great tip haha
스멜 2023-07-31 (월) 08:33 11 Months ago Address
Please tell me the tenor high frequency. I don't know where it is in Gyeonggi-do or how much money I spent on in-mode. My face comes back the same, so I feel despair every time I try it.

딩댕댕 2023-09-07 (목) 22:10 9 Months ago Address
In mode no effect?? ㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠ
밤호 2023-08-06 (일) 20:48 10 Months ago Address
That's good information, thank you
헬로스트레인져 2023-09-16 (토) 08:34 9 Months ago Address
Thank you so much for the good information. It's been exactly 6 weeks since my eyelid fat grafting failed, and I'm crying every day. I was doing Newa high-frequency treatment every day (the fat has gone above the eyebrow bone). Will there be any benefit if I start using the booster healer today? How long did it take for Yesa to try to lose fat? I want to lose all the fat, is it possible? Sorry, I have a lot of questions? I should have seen this article beforehand ㅜ ㅜ Thank you again!!

Huta 2024-03-25 (월) 20:50 3 Months ago Address
혹시 빠졌어? 나 너무 힘들어
달콤여신 2023-10-02 (월) 00:32 9 Months ago Address
This is a great tip. I’ll try it right away.
먀마마 2024-03-18 (월) 12:10 3 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List