Dr.
권재현 원장
Hospital
소다성형외과
Price
825 만원
Days
120 days

hello! This is a live review of 3 types of facial contouring (cheekbones, square jaw, chin tip) from Soda Plastic Surgery in the 4th month. Due to a complex about my masculine face shape, I always spent my childhood without self-confidence, and as I continued to live in society, my facial shape became a complex, which lowered my self-esteem significantly, so I decided to get contouring surgery, which I had been thinking about since I was a child. I decided to have contour surgery and thought a lot about which hospital to choose. As I looked into contouring surgery, I saw a lot of posts about side effects and pictures of side effects, so I started looking into safe hospitals and single-person hospitals. After consulting with Dr. Jaehyun Kwon, who was one of the hospitals I consulted with, I decided to have the surgery at Soda Plastic Surgery. I decided. I decided that Dr. Jaehyun Kwon would give me a definite effect without being too excessive. As of now, 4 months in, I just want to praise myself for choosing Soda Plastic Surgery. I am living my second life :) Swelling is really like a race against time ! I didn't really feel the swelling go down after a month, but it suddenly went down around the 3rd month, and now I can't even feel the slightest swelling. They say I can feel the swelling go down more after 6 months and 1 year, but I don't think there's any swelling going down from my face right now! That's why I'm very satisfied with the shape of my face now. I heard that heat compresses are more effective than cold compresses when it comes to reducing major swelling, so I bought a heat pack made of red beans and applied it for an hour a day to manage the swelling. I think that's why the swelling went down faster! In the early days of contouring surgery, I was always checking to see how many fingers I could fit in my mouth haha. It seems like just yesterday~ Now I can eat whatever I want! I soon became a bride-to-be, and while doing wedding photography and dress tours, I heard a lot of people telling me that my face shape was pretty, and during wedding invitation gatherings, people around me asked me why I had lost so much weight and complimented me on how slim I was, so much so that I didn't know what to do with my face. I was not confident in my face shape. I'm a person who doesn't exist anymore haha. Now I'm happy to meet people and I'm a confident person! If you are thinking about contouring surgery, I hope you get a consultation from Soda! This was a review of my 4th month of Soda Plastic Surgery surgery :)
Written by
App

Comment 11
태태어어엉 2023-05-18 (목) 15:15 1 Years ago Address
効果がよくわかりました!! おめでとう
다영츄 2023-05-18 (목) 15:24 1 Years ago Address
正直なレビューを見てみましょう!
할수있쭈 2023-05-20 (토) 12:55 1 Years ago Address
ホットパック以外にもカリウムやかぼちゃジュースなど特別に気をつけて摂取していましたか!
루시하 2023-05-21 (일) 23:18 1 Years ago Address
It's chukka, it's pretty
루니12 2023-05-22 (월) 18:34 1 Years ago Address
Oh the cost point!
은27 2023-05-23 (화) 11:38 1 Years ago Address
You did a great job at a low cost!!
오디먀 2023-05-25 (목) 06:00 1 Years ago Address
Curious about the cost
이궝징 2023-05-25 (목) 11:51 1 Years ago Address
So pretty!
Rlatmdal16 2023-05-27 (토) 22:25 1 Years ago Address
Can I have price information please?