Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[3 type of Contour]

3 types of contours for both jaw and jaw, and after 6 months, iron core was removed

충야 2023-05-13 (토) 20:53 1 Years ago 2554
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

Phew .... I remember making the two jaws and contouring really difficult ... It 's just a major surgery that is difficult for everyone . It is said that removing it will be a bigger operation ㅠㅠ The iron core may be covered with bones or the iron core may become inflamed later, but I heard that there is no problem from other YouTube videos..? What do you guys think about this? I wonder if there are any inflamed castles... But when I counted the iron cores, it turned out to be 14... So I think the cost of removing the iron cores was 3 times more than normal. There is also a high possibility of inflammation, and the bones are well attached. The iron core, which has fulfilled its role, must be carefully removed . If you take a picture, the awkward situations where you have to explain disappear, and when you take another part of the face where you need to take a picture, if there is an iron core, it will smear it. No matter how much I think about it, I should remove it . But scary things are scary... Black... Keep asking the director before the surgery And I worked for a while before the surgery and waited for a long time after arriving, so I took a rest in the hospital room and finally went to the operating room Ayu.. Musher As expected, the ptsd operating room is scary and I The scariest thing is that after anesthesia, the hose touched my vocal chords, so I got a lump, but this time I touched it for another hour and a half. ㅠㅠ I woke up because it was cold, but after I went to the recovery room, I got fluids and the swelling-reducing eye that the director put in as a service. 3:30 surgery -> 5:00 recovery room -> 6:00 discharge It was well covered and I moved to the subway. Fortunately, I transferred once and continued to sleep. And after the surgery , I was told that I could drink water from 8:00 . ? hehe I was eating porridge, but I thought about it .. Now I'm only inhaling water ㅠㅠ 2 hours left . It's really fortunate ㅠㅠ I only have to go for 3 hours in the morning to open on Monday, but I thought I'd be able to recover well by then, so I ate and took care of myself about 3 times a day! I have to disinfect my mouth with the disinfectant solution given every 2 hours. He told me to brush my teeth with a children's toothbrush, so I thought I should follow it well and recover quickly!! And you can wash it. In the meantime, I'll have to walk around while doing Baemin a few times.

Comment 15
하다진 2023-05-14 (일) 01:07 1 Years ago Address
Wow, the two jaws and the outline.. I really worked hard. I heard that most of the steel cores are not pulled out. It must have been difficult.

충야 Writer 2023-05-14 (일) 01:42 1 Years ago Address
Thank you. I didn't take all the iron cores from my surroundings, but I thought I would regret it, so I took them . Mom didn't know when Yang Yoon-eun had surgery, but this time she said iron cores? ㅠ You worry too much and blame yourself so don't do that I comforted you by saying that it was my choice.
청명 2023-05-14 (일) 01:21 1 Years ago Address
Wow, it's a bigger surgery than I thought... I had a hard time..

충야 Writer 2023-05-14 (일) 01:40 1 Years ago Address
Ugh ㅠㅠ Isn't it?? It's the first time I've had plastic surgery with Yangyun, so I don't think I'll be afraid of anything as long as my throat is okay. Now, I still drink warm water, so my phlegm comes out well .
발품하 2023-05-14 (일) 02:54 1 Years ago Address
처짐업나?

충야 Writer 2023-05-14 (일) 13:54 1 Years ago Address
뼈가 차지하고 있던 자리가 투턱이 되긴 했는데
처짐은 아직
asdf**** 2023-05-14 (일) 03:17 1 Years ago Address
우왕
루루통 2023-05-14 (일) 09:30 1 Years ago Address
I'm also thinking about the two jaw contour, but I had a lot of trouble.

충야 Writer 2023-05-14 (일) 13:55 1 Years ago Address
It's really... not easy ㅠㅠ It's really not easy to remove the iron core.
쏭블리리 2023-05-14 (일) 14:56 1 Years ago Address
와우ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ 저 교통사고로 철심있는데 양악하면 더 많아질듯 ㅠㅠㅠ
yes24 2023-05-14 (일) 15:24 1 Years ago Address
양악하면 철심 엄청 많이 넣는구나
양악하고 철심 빼는거까지 수고했어~~~~!!

충야 Writer 2023-05-14 (일) 15:25 1 Years ago Address
양악이랑 윤곽3종까지해서 그래 ㅎㅎ
고마워!!
행복한하루보내자 2023-05-14 (일) 21:58 1 Years ago Address
대박
화이팅팅팅틩 2023-05-15 (월) 03:35 1 Years ago Address
와우…고민 엄청 많았겠다