Dr.
김태균
Hospital
브라운성형외과의원
Price
900 만원
Days
2190 days
It's been 5 or 6 years since I did it. First of all, the reason for the contouring was that the chin was slightly protruding and long, so I had a surgery to reduce the length of the chin. They said that the entire cheekbones and chin should be pretty, so I ended up doing all three. Once the results are satisfied rather than not. The chin part itself has a pretty shape that is not burdensome, and it goes in well. However, I got a chin due to jaw surgery. The chin is not that stressful, but there are two problems. 1. There was a clear line next to the ball pit next to it. This part has been living with stress for about 2 years. Then, when I saw that Director Kim was doing a cheek dent retouching procedure on YouTube, I went to the hospital and did it for a very small fee. It seems that it was a procedure that slightly lifted the dented part of the face with an injection, but the dent was resolved after that. I was stressed, but I don't think there are many hospitals that take responsibility for this, so I want to give points for that part. 2. The problem of flesh What I felt after contouring was that bones are bones, but the degree of muscle due to the attached flesh and firmness. Originally, I have a small skeleton and head. It didn't feel like my face had gotten smaller dramatically. So, for the first year or so, it felt similar except for the improved chin, and my friends said they didn't know what had changed. I don't know if I feel like I've gained extra weight because of the contouring surgery . However , it is recommended that you first find out about tightening the skin through lifting or procedures before contour surgery . Now, after 6 years, I am working hard on lifting and tuning my face again with filler procedures..... I am satisfied because it is better than not doing it . However, I always think that if you supplement something, another drawback is the limit of plastic surgery. So you have to choose very carefully.

Comment 9
톤토니 2023-05-02 (화) 00:28 1 Years ago Address
That's right.. I thought it wouldn't be, but when I did one thing, I could see something else.
갈비강정 2023-05-08 (월) 15:43 1 Years ago Address
그래도 수술한거는 만족하는것같아서 다행이다
ㅁ밈 2023-05-13 (토) 13:19 1 Years ago Address
저도 여기서 하려는데 많이 떨리네요.. 저도 부작용 없기르류ㅠ

jjii**** Writer 2023-05-14 (일) 02:30 1 Years ago Address
확실히 안전하게는 해주는 거 같아요.
저는 수술 후에 생활에 불편함은 전혀 없으니,
마음 편하게 잘하구와요!

ㅁ밈 2023-05-14 (일) 05:20 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

jjii**** Writer 2023-05-14 (일) 19:30 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.