Dr.
권재현
Hospital
소다성형외과
Price
825 만원
Days
120 days

Contour 4 months old! I usually don't like angular faces, so I wanted to keep contouring from before, but I think it's okay to get a consultation here and leave my face to this director! I chose Soda Plastic Surgery because of the trust that I had. Even until the third month, I thought, 'If this is the case, the swelling has gone down a lot - it seems to be getting better every day', but now, in the fourth month, it has definitely settled down. If you take a picture with the rear camera, the changes are more obvious, but as time goes by, it feels like it's becoming more complete... I really think it's a race against time. Until the 2nd month, I was constantly craving for a walking massage, and now I do a light chin lymphatic massage every day and laugh and talk a lot..? being managed by As for food, if you eat all the hamburgers, gum, jelly, and diced cubes, and eat a little carefully, there really seems to be no problem with the type of food! But I have to be a little careful about my posture when I sleep. It's still stiff when I press it sideways or forward, so I need to be careful, so I think I'll have to be careful for a year. I have to pay more attention, but my face shape has become really soft and I like it, so I hope it stays safe and well settled in the future! Director Kwon Jae-hyeon who made the surgery safe and always kind counselors!! thank you:)
Written by
App

Comment 5
고공마 2023-05-02 (화) 13:58 1 Years ago Address
I saw a lot here and it seems like the surgery went really well.
니닝 2023-05-03 (수) 20:44 1 Years ago Address
how many did you do??
재건해 2023-05-07 (일) 01:06 1 Years ago Address
와우
처음이에오 2023-05-08 (월) 20:41 1 Years ago Address
축하해진짜로!!
루니요 2023-05-14 (일) 08:01 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List