Days
Private
수술전

<수술전>

수술 직후

<수술 직후>

삼일차

<삼일차>

I had surgery on Thursday, and finally it was Sunday. Yesterday, I went to the hospital for a haircut, got my mouth and scalp disinfected, and got a CT scan. The doctor told me that my forehead line was well defined, so I was happy. When I got off the elevator, why didn't he say that my face was well defined... ? I'm coming down while doing this haha. First of all, everything is swollen enough to make me anxious haha. Today, I'm in good condition except for the phlegm and runny nose. The cough is so bad that I wonder if it's a cold. I wonder what will happen if my bones break into pieces again while coughing. First of all, I had a throbbing pain in my jaw until the day after the surgery. Today, there is no pain in the outline or forehead itself, just discomfort and swelling? I can't sleep well because my eyes are swollen and hard to close. Yesterday the swelling was at its worst, but today it went down slightly and my eyes felt like they were going to burst. It got better. I managed it by soaking castella in milk, eating porridge, and eating porridge by soaking a piece of ace in chocolate milk. I'm eating pretty well. Oh, and it's the first day of acne. I'm not doing it because they say I don't have to. They told me to just wash my face, dry it well, and apply ointment, so I'm doing that. It may vary from case to case, but I'm allergic to tape, so it's great. He said I can come get the swelling laser every day. Dang, I'm not confident about the two round trip time, so I'm going to do it together for the next treatment. The swelling is really bad right now, but I looked in the mirror and wondered if my chin was too small. However, when compared to the pre-surgery photo, the length of the lower jaw has not changed much and seems to have become a bit shorter..? .(I have a scar under my chin, so it's easy to compare) The width of my chin has decreased + the swelling is severe on my forehead and cheeks, so my chin looks a little smaller. I think it'll be okay once the swelling goes down! And I was worried about the tip of my chin moving forward, but it didn't look like a protruding chin or anything like that. Maybe it was because I moved it forward a bit, but when I looked in the mirror right after the surgery, it looked clearer and I was fine. Also, the name of the hospital is that I haven't gotten rid of the swelling yet, so I deliberately didn't write it down. The line will only be visible after a month or two. If you like it, please write a review here.

Comment 13
초밥이사귀쟁 2023-04-16 (일) 18:59 1 Years ago Address
Can I get some hospital information?
네네요 2023-04-16 (일) 22:20 1 Years ago Address
great job!! I'm also looking into the outline. Can you give me the hospital information and costs? Just for reference!!
휩삡삐 2023-04-18 (화) 05:56 1 Years ago Address
Could it be that the forehead has not become much wider??

롱달 Writer 2023-04-18 (화) 12:54 1 Years ago Address
붓기때문에 볼록하니까 약간 위아래 양옆으류  넓어진 느낌은 있는뎅 사진찍어서 전이랑 비교해보면 딱히..? 지금은 많이 땡겨진 상태라 그런가..? 길이는 비슷한거같아!
토비스 2023-04-18 (화) 10:18 1 Years ago Address
병원어디얌 ㅠㅠ

롱달 Writer 2023-04-18 (화) 12:54 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
안녕하쟈 2023-04-22 (토) 19:09 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
vv 2023-04-28 (금) 13:22 1 Years ago Address
고생하셧네여 지금쯔음 많이 좋아지셧을거같아요
gs24 2023-05-07 (일) 04:39 1 Years ago Address
이마거상!! 후기도 기대중!! 나도 병원 궁금해!!
뭉인물 2023-05-30 (화) 15:20 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.