Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
I'm in my mid to late 30's. It was said that 13 years ago, when square jaw surgery was in full swing, square jaw surgery was performed at the best-known plastic surgery clinic in Apgujeong at the time. At that time, the Internet and various information were not as developed as they are now, and I was too young, so I didn't know what to do  . My face had a complex problem with a long chin + a protruding chin + a square jaw only when viewed from the side, but I was scared because I had no money for the two jaws. There was also a 3-day schedule. Later, people in the dorm saw it and said that the length of the chin had to be shortened instead of a square jaw . But a few years ago, there was a lot of controversy after being convicted and convicted by the mass media for ghost surgery at that hospital. (Looking at it, I don't know if the article stopped in 20 and came out to live as a brother, or if it's still in litigation.) Hahahaha I think I also had a 99% surrogate surgery. Seeing City, only that part of the square jaw was cut like a dog's jaw, and when you touch it, a convex protrudes on the side of the front jaw, but only the lower part of the square jaw is cut into a secondary angle (?) shape.. But now, my nerves are intact, and I'm living my life thinking that I'm grateful for this much, considering that I was reckless because I didn't see it because I was skinny on the outside. However, what I regret is that even if I consulted for chin reduction, I had to cut even the part that was not cut next to it at that time, and the cost was higher because of reoperation, and the desire and complex for surgery that persisted even after time was the same because the length of the front chin was not reduced at that time. I wish I had the courage to do Western medicine. Anyway, it's been a while since I came in and I'm going to watch it and try it every week.

Comment 16
도라지킹 2023-04-14 (금) 16:46 1 Years ago Address
Ugh .. ㅠㅠ Surgery skills are really important, but I think plastic surgeons have a really important sense of aesthetics... Doctors who cut them off like that without any responsibility are really... Then are you thinking about reoperation?

동그리가되고싶어 Writer 2023-04-15 (토) 02:43 1 Years ago Address
The dentist, who didn't know about the plastic surgery, looked at the X-ray picture and said that the jawbone was strange and that there must have been a problem growing up. ,So I set the cost for reoperation. The place I did was chin surgery at the time, and I was very busy working like a factory, so there was no way that I didn't know that a small chin or a long front chin was a problem. I think I only looked at it with money, without sincerity, saying 'next patient~~'. Even that, he was sentenced to 1 year in prison for surrogate ghost surgery and went away..
비비언니 2023-04-14 (금) 16:52 1 Years ago Address
Both of them had double eyelids in the past. I'm thinking about the 4th reoperation.

동그리가되고싶어 Writer 2023-04-15 (토) 02:50 1 Years ago Address
Since your eyes influence your impression, you must be under a lot of stress.  When I was smoking twins and tigers, I was reckless with only one consultation, but I'm pretty satisfied with the exception of the epicanthoplasty. The front opening is so digging in the front that I will never do it if I go back. If you have a revision surgery, I hope you will be satisfied with the results this time!!
보여줄게완저니 2023-04-15 (토) 06:42 1 Years ago Address
Surrogate surgery is really... like demons determined to ruin a person's life.
자연미될래 2023-04-15 (토) 22:19 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

동그리가되고싶어 Writer 2023-04-15 (토) 22:33 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

자연미될래 2023-04-16 (일) 13:16 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
성존예사 2023-04-16 (일) 01:47 1 Years ago Address
책임감 어디감?? 너무했당
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
인성지 2023-04-21 (금) 20:52 1 Years ago Address
살처짐은 많이 없으신가요?

동그리가되고싶어 Writer 2023-05-05 (금) 22:23 1 Years ago Address
딱 사각턱만 한거라 살이 처저도 티가 별로 안나.
근데 긴 곡선으로 자른게 아니라서 10년이 훌쩍 지나니까 뼈도 조금 커지고 살도 살짝 처지면서 나만 아는 이차각이 보일랑 말랑
럼짱 2023-05-11 (목) 22:56 1 Years ago Address
예사!!! 반가워..난 그 병원 눈 피해자야..^^
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

동그리가되고싶어 Writer 2023-05-13 (토) 02:49 1 Years ago Address
미쳐증말ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋ그 병원은 뭐 이렇게 부위별로 피해를 입혔대? 눈도 못하는 병원였냐며 후..
과거의 우리 왜 하필 거길 골랐니..ㅋㅋ
좀더김숙희 2023-09-21 (목) 06:15 1 Years ago Address
그 병원혹시ㅌㅇ 인가요? 의료사고난병원이엇으면 살아계신게다행입니다ㅠ
미니유정 2023-09-29 (금) 02:21 11 Months ago Address
혹시 병원 ㄱㄹㄷ 성형외과 아닌가요?

동그리가되고싶어 Writer 2023-12-02 (토) 22:49 9 Months ago Address
공익을 위해 아니라고는 안할게.ㅎㅎㅎ
뭐 지금은 싹 다 바꼈겠지만 거기랑 쌍두마차였던
ㅇㅇㄷ도 얼마전에 난리났었고 이것저것 다 하는 대형병원은 거르는게 답인듯
Prev  Next  List