Prev  Next  List
[Chin]

Protruding chin tip cheekbone rhinoplasty

아자너럳 2023-04-09 (일) 14:05 1 Years ago 1859
Hospital
플로라성형외과의원
Price
1000 만원
I am a person who had that surgery done in one day at ㅍㄹㄹ Plastic Surgery 6 years ago... haha ​​Now that I think about it, I should be thankful that I did not fall behind. Protruding mouth: Satisfaction rating of 4 stars * I was worried about surgery because my protruding mouth was really bad, but it has improved. This is close to perfect. Now, no one knows that I had a protruding mouth...I am thankful to the doctor that I did not have a lumpy mouth, but my gums were receding, so I had gum transplant surgery and it was a big deal......... .... Clowns: Satisfaction: 4 stars Because my cheekbones were so big haha. Perfect improvement is difficult, but my younger brother said the before and after difference was amazing. But in my opinion, 45-degree cheekbones are still not completely improved, so 4 stars. Nose: Satisfaction: 1 star. My nose is... ...LOL It's a bit ruined.... I'm grateful that there are no scars, inflammation, or contractures because I only used the nasal septum, so I didn't have any inflammation or contractures, but it didn't improve the nose, and I just shaved the hooked beak and didn't use an implant, and as time went by, the hooked beak grew back again. Planned front chin: Satisfaction level : The length of the front chin and the severely receding chin have been improved, but they are a bit lacking. Since the front chin is only as big, the side area is the same. This is because my front chin was the same size, so I am planning to have a reoperation, but it seems too expensive, and the contouring procedure is too expensive. When I was young, I didn't even know I had cancer. My parents were scared when I was 20. That's why I did it haha. When I was immature... I had a gum transplant and there were side effects such as improving the curve of my nose and making my nose bigger... But still, my mouth protruded..... Thinking back to the times when I was teased for my appearance... Back to that time. I would do it again when I go back... but it's just the protruding mouth hahahaha

Comment 8
띠로잉 2023-04-09 (일) 15:53 1 Years ago Address
TT
연닝닝닝 2023-04-11 (화) 15:01 1 Years ago Address
Egung....
유으녜 2023-05-16 (화) 21:47 1 Years ago Address
The extrusion seems to have worked very well though. Aren't your gums originally weak? ㅜㅜ I'm on my way to a protruding mouth surgery hospital, but I'm curious about protruding mouth surgery.

성형무셔엉 2023-05-20 (토) 18:07 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
나비777 2023-07-04 (화) 11:24 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
란스티 2023-07-22 (토) 20:43 11 Months ago Address
돌출입 붓기 얼마나 가셨나요?
무옹무옹이 2023-10-28 (토) 21:37 8 Months ago Address
지금은어때
32댜댜 2023-12-13 (수) 12:14 6 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List