Chin and cheekbones 8 months later

조각가 2023-04-08 (토) 18:25 1 Years ago 4494
Dr.
김탁호
Hospital
타코성형외과의원
Days
250 days

1. Surgery/consultation date : 22.07.22./22.04.26. 2. Surgery/counseling director : ㄱㅎㅎ 3. Surgery/consultation area : chin, cheekbones 4. Surgery/consultation review (please feel free to write ^^) : "The director is the best. Do the outline here, everyone!" I am very grateful to the director, so voila! I wanted to repay you with a very good review after getting pretty.. Thanks to the surgery (?) you did a really good job (?) There was no pain or discomfort at all, so the diet I expected didn't work at all. .Forgive me.. First of all, let me tell you what I valued most when choosing a hospital . I wanted to get surgery from a professional contouring teacher for a long time. 2. Safety Whether an anesthesiologist is resident and a place where CCTV is open were also essential conditions! 3. Consultation with the director The manager is also important, but in fact, consultation with the director was more important to me. I don't know if it's at least here... What I can remember now is the hospitals I've consulted with myself... I remember that there was a consultation. The consultation was good, but the reason I decided to go with tacos was because the director's consultation was the best. As some of you already know, they ask you to draw with a marker on the line monitor you want, show the rough post-surgery feeling with Photoshop, and actively communicate with the patient while consulting. Huh...a bit... you feel like Winnie the Pooh. Besides, never recommend excessive surgery! This was my final blow. The direction of the surgery was right for me (although each person has different standards of beauty... I wanted to be pretty to the point of not harming my health. For reference, the director only recommended the chin, and I thought so too, but I opened it right before the surgery (? ) I added clowns because I wanted to do it.) 4. Post-surgery episode (Subtitle: Director Kim Tak-ho of So Sweet & nurses) I think it's still not enough to express my feelings, so if I write down a little more episodes about the director and post-surgery separately, when I came to the private hospital room after the surgery and was seated, there was no pain or anything like that, but I'm sure you're really sleepy. ? Maybe it was because I was so nervous that I couldn't sleep the night before, and it must be because of the anesthesia... I guess I shouldn't sleep at this time. I would like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to the director and nurses who accepted me wholeheartedly. Was it during the post-surgery check-up again? I had only one chin on one side of my chin, so the director squeezed it out, but even then, before I even squeezed it, I was scared and showed signs of rebelling, so I wonder if the director held my hand or I could bite my hand... He probably said that I could hold your hand, right? Anyway, thanks to the unique atmosphere of the pediatric ward of the director and nurse, I safely pulled out pus and tears. Hmm.. Also, when I practiced opening my chin, it hurt a lot more than I thought (He shook his finger as he pushed me in without warning). After writing it, I feel like a problem. I remember being very affectionate. Once again, thank you, Director^0^!!

Comment 9
돌고래닮은여자 2023-04-08 (토) 19:33 1 Years ago Address
The difference between before and after was clear. Good job
무냥8 2023-04-08 (토) 20:42 1 Years ago Address
Heck Bom 1¥ Boo Wang
별명짓기어렵네 2023-04-08 (토) 22:06 1 Years ago Address
I'm also going to have surgery at Taco. There weren't many reviews about Taco. Thank you for the review.
dlgus1 2023-04-11 (화) 15:45 1 Years ago Address
넘 예쁘게 잘되신거같아여
곰순이언니 2023-04-14 (금) 12:26 1 Years ago Address
저도 타코 상담 갔었는데 진짜 설명 너무 잘해주셔요 ㅎㅎ
수술도 넘 예쁘게 잘 됐네용ㅎ
델락 2023-04-17 (월) 14:50 1 Years ago Address
와 너무예뻐요
눈나누난 2023-05-04 (목) 21:39 1 Years ago Address
나두 타코 생각중인데 ㅠㅠㅠ만족해용?
서윤초이 2023-05-11 (목) 15:57 1 Years ago Address
대박 정보 고마워 ㅠㅠ
할수이따1 2023-06-07 (수) 22:09 1 Years ago Address