Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[3 type of Contour]

3 types of Contour, week 1!! (Photo Pung)

어옹 2023-01-10 (화) 22:46 1 Years ago 1881
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
I want to show off my pretty face already because there isn't much swelling ㅠㅠ First of all, I have a short face with a square jaw and a round face overall. It's asymmetrical, so one side of my face bone was really big. I thought that if I was young, I would recover quickly, so I just got the surgery. I'm in my early twenties this year! And I actually got it done without telling my parents...ㅎㅎ The fact that I got it with my own money is unfilial piety..? I 'll write about the consultation first. Actually, I'm not the type of person who worked hard.. I'm a person who really has no plan or strategy, so I just made an appointment for surgery at the first hospital I went to and canceled all the consultations after that ㅎㅎ... During the consultation, it was like this: Director-Director-Director! When I was consulting with the director, he drew a picture over the CT scan. He asked me about my areas of concern in particular, and when I said my cheekbones and square jaw, he explained it as two types. But if I were going to get it done, wouldn't three types be better? So I asked him about three types. He said that if you want to see a lot of effects from the front, he recommends three types up to the chin! So I did 3 types and my chin is a T-shaped osteotomy, but I hate pointy V-shaped noses, so I got a slim U-shaped one and slightly extended the length because my chin is a bit short haha... When I had my last consultation with the director, she didn't pressure me to make a reservation at all, but I wanted to make a reservation and I heard a lot that same-day reservations would be discounted, so I asked how to get a discount and the maximum discount, and I got a pretty good discount for same-day reservations...! After that, I had an EKG, blood test, etc. These are only done at the hospital where you'll have the surgery. They give you the information needed for anesthesia! Since it's based on my diary from the day of the surgery, there was a lot of noise. On the day of the surgery, I went earlier than the surgery time and prepared for the surgery. I saw the director and went straight to the operating room. But I wasn't nervous..? I lay down in the operating room, but the operating room bed was more comfortable than I thought, that's all I could think about... and then they put me on a respirator and I don't remember right away. After about 3 hours, I woke up and I was really nauseous... It didn't hurt, but even after going to the hospital room, I kept feeling nauseous and thought I was going to die. Some people get nauseous after general anesthesia + antibiotics, but that was me. Fortunately, my face didn't hurt or I felt like my throat was going to burst or anything like that. But I still couldn't speak for about 12 hours! I even had bloody sputum. But my throat hurt like a sore throat or something? In the morning, my voice was good, but it was definitely not my usual condition. I couldn't talk for long. I was shivering the next day and couldn't sleep because of it ㅠㅠ After seeing the director in the morning and going home, I was still shivering, but the director said there was no bruising or swelling. I felt so proudㅎㅎ I ​​didn't feel any pain related to the surgery, but now that the pain injection is gone, I thought it would hurt a lot, so I prepared Tylenol and trembled, but I didn't hurt at allㅎㅎ It's just that I occasionally get a sore throat, and after my stomach got better, I just wondered, "Huh? Did I really cut my bones well?" For the 2nd and 3rd days, I just focused on ice compresses, taking a compress, sleeping with my head elevated, and gargling every 2 hours! And I only ate Newcare and soy milk, and took my hospital medications properly! Newcare is a must. In the early stages of surgery, the only thing you can eat is liquid food, but protein and nutrients are really important for recovery. There’s nothing better than Newcare. When my face felt stuffy, I would loosen it up and wear it even when I slept until the 3rd day. The swelling was a bit more than the day before. Since my face is asymmetrical, the side where I had my hair cut more was more swollen. It made me laugh every time I looked in the mirror. I just washed my hair by myself. From the 4th day, I stopped using ice packs, did the tension massage for an hour and rested for 30 minutes + didn’t do it while I was sleeping, and started taking anti-swelling medication (Baenosin, Tripline). And I usually drink a lot of lukewarm water, so I maintained that! I didn't know it then, but looking at the pictures, the swelling went down from that day on. I took a 40-minute walk that day alone. ㅎㅎ Walking is annoying. ㅠ My throat has completely recovered and my voice has gotten completely better and I can talk for a long time. I kept the humidifier on the whole time and it definitely helped a lot. On the 5th and 6th days, I did dandruff for an hour and rested for 30 minutes. I didn't sleep x. I just gargled every 2 hours and focused. From this time on, I couldn't fight the hunger so I ate ice cream, chocolate, shrimp porridge, braised short ribs, and condensed milk bread. It's definitely true that until the 4th day, my mouth wouldn't open so I couldn't eat even if I wanted to, but from this point on, I could use a baby spoon. ㅎㅎ That's why I started brushing my teeth, which I should have done from the 4th day. Once my mouth starts to open, I think I can use a baby toothbrush! I went to the hospital today on the 7th day of brushing my teeth, feeling really carefully scrubbing with toothpaste, but my wisdom teeth weren't fully healed so they said to take the stitches off in 4 days, but they just took the taping off, and the tape stuck harder than I thought and it hurt like waxing haha.. They said it's good to take care of your mouth. Today I ate salmon sashimi, and my mouth hurt every time the salty soy sauce touched the incision area ㅠㅠ My mouth can open better than yesterday and I feel like the swelling has gone down a lot compared to yesterday! When I touch my chin, it's still numb, but I feel a tingling sensation every now and then, but it seems like the sensation is returning smoothly. Additionally, I did it at a large hospital, and the most important thing to me was safety. It seemed safe because the anesthesia teachers were all there and their system was established (CCTV is of course essential, but if there's no anesthesia teacher or safety, you have to be careful!!) More than anything, I liked the director's consultation so I only saw the director. But I didn't like the large hospital itself. If you don't mind me stepping forward, taking care of my service, appealing, and waiting, then a large hospital is good. But if you want them to take care of everything for you, you'll probably have to go privately. Of course, the latter would be better, lol. There are many good directors at large hospitals, so if you don't mind the former, then a large hospital would be fine. I won't necessarily write down what I don't like about large hospitals, lol;; I can think of 3-4, but just thinking about it makes me annoyed.. lol Anyway, if you're thinking about a contour, choose well!
Written by
App

Comment 17
사라아하아 2023-01-11 (수) 01:14 1 Years ago Address
글 잘 봤어. 마 씨씨티비 없는 데서 햇는데 아직은 경과가 괜찮운데 좀 그러네 ㅋㅋ

어옹 Writer 2023-01-11 (수) 01:24 1 Years ago Address
없다고 다 그런 건 아니니까..! 확인할 수 있으면 하자는 거지ㅎㅎ 경과 괜찮다니 다행이네 수고했어!!
흐르ㅡ르 2023-01-11 (수) 03:53 1 Years ago Address
잘됏네용!!

어옹 Writer 2023-01-11 (수) 10:56 1 Years ago Address
ㅎㅎ 감사해용 얼굴 너무 만족 중이에요!
미니민3 2023-01-11 (수) 10:39 1 Years ago Address
그래도 괜찮게 잘됐다!

어옹 Writer 2023-01-11 (수) 10:57 1 Years ago Address
응응 나도 정말 맘에 들어ㅎㅎ!!!
쵸다니 2023-01-11 (수) 12:21 1 Years ago Address
오 잘되셨어요!!
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
제육두루치기 2023-01-13 (금) 15:53 1 Years ago Address
사진 못본게 아쉽네 본인이 만족하면 잘된거쥬
으헤헹 2023-01-19 (목) 17:54 1 Years ago Address
넘 자세한 후기다 도움 많이 된거같앙
융융K 2023-01-25 (수) 20:31 1 Years ago Address
대형병원이 나쁜것만은 아니구나! 일단 거르고 보란말도 많이 봐서 그럼 대체 대형은 누가 가나 어딜가야하나 했었거든ㅠㅠ 잘됐다니 축하해!!
zeze900 2023-01-29 (일) 00:54 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
안면비대칭미친 2023-02-25 (토) 15:11 1 Years ago Address
앙 ㅜㅜ사진못봤다
근데 수술은 무조건 어릴때해야 붓기도 잘빠지고 그런거같애
lua97 2023-02-26 (일) 11:16 1 Years ago Address
붓기약 언제부터 먹어도 되는지 혹시 알아? 나 윤곽수술 당일빼고 오늘이 3일차인데ㅜㅜ 내일부터 먹어도 되는 걸까
100daw 2023-03-14 (화) 13:09 1 Years ago Address
하 정말 윤곽은 생각이 많아지네요
고라니들 2023-03-26 (일) 11:23 1 Years ago Address
병원정보 알 수 있을까요?
브븝 2023-04-05 (수) 17:28 1 Years ago Address