Dr.
권재현 원장님
Hospital
소다성형외과
Price
825 만원
Days
35 days

hello! 3 types of facial contouring (cheekbones, square jaw, chin tip) This is a live review of Soda Plastic Surgery in one month! Ever since I was young, I have had a complex about my masculine face shape. I always grew my hair long to cover both my chins, and it was nice to be able to cover my square jaw while wearing a mask due to the coronavirus issue. However, whenever I had to take off my mask while eating or having a company dinner, I put the mask on my chin and spent my days doing the so-called chin mask. At the same time, my self-esteem lowered and I decided to get contouring surgery, something I had been thinking about since I was young. I went to various hospitals for consultations, selling my hands and feet here and there. Since I'm a local, I made reservations for consultations at the hospital over two days, and Soda Plastic Surgery was the last hospital I consulted on the first day! The hospital atmosphere was very clean, and I felt good thanks to the coordinator who greeted me kindly as soon as I entered the hospital. After waiting for some time, the consultation with the director proceeded. During the consultation, I was so grateful that the manager sympathized with my concerns as if they were his own. I was really stressed out when I was young, so the manager's consultation felt sincere. Next, I had a consultation with Dr. Jae-Hyeon Kwon, and I felt like I could understand why everyone was praising Dr. Soda Plastic Surgery's consultation. He pointed out the complex I was feeling and consulted in a comfortable way for about 30 minutes, so I decided to cancel my reservations at the hospital for the second day and have my facial done at Soda Plastic Surgery. After the surgery, I was in a lot of pain like everyone else. Even though it was work, on the 4th day, I was able to live well. I followed the precautions given by the hospital and did my best to apply ice and take a walk. The swelling on my face became more human after a week, and I met a lot of people around me! Now, 1 month after the surgery, my mouth has opened a lot and I can eat normal food without any problems except for hard foods. It's been a month and the major swelling has gone down, but I still see swelling and bruising, so I'm looking forward to seeing how much it will go down as each day passes. sending. Immediately after the surgery, it hurt so much that I thought I would never have the surgery again. Every time I see the difference in my face, I regret not doing it sooner! Dr. Kwon performed the surgery as well as I wanted, so if I were to have contour surgery again, I would choose Soda Plastic Surgery without hesitation! The director even removes all the stitches>< Also, the aftercare provided by Soda Plastic Surgery is the best!! haha ​​I think one of the real benefits of Soda is the aesthetics! This part made me think that Soda did a good job with the surgery. Thank you so much to the esthetician who took great care! Also, every time I contacted the director about minor inconveniences a week after the surgery, he always responded kindly and I really liked the fact that I received immediate feedback when I sent a KakaoTalk message! I am really satisfied at the moment. I was really touched that he remembered my name and called me every time I visited the hospital for treatment! I think you might be suspicious of the broker because I keep praising it... I'm writing this as someone who was satisfied with contour surgery, so please don't misunderstand! This was a one-month review of Soda Plastic Surgery's 3 contour types ;)>
Written by
App

Comment 6
Skekdls 2023-02-26 (일) 23:27 1 Years ago Address
Yes, the surgery went well!!! Congratulations, everything is going well :)
ms1122 2023-03-20 (월) 00:48 1 Years ago Address
It's my second day now and I feel like I'm dying ㅜㅜㅜI'm so jealous.
냐냐누누너너 2023-03-23 (목) 23:33 1 Years ago Address
Is it possible to share the cost?
뮹긩 2023-03-24 (금) 12:56 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
블리숑 2023-03-27 (월) 02:20 1 Years ago Address
I'm curious about the cost
구리굴 2023-11-17 (금) 01:57 9 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
Prev  Next  List