Dr.
이승룡
Hospital
기린성형외과의원
Price
333444 만원
Days
29 days

It's about to be a month, and this time I'm going to leave a photo review. I looked for a lot of reviews, but it turns out that reviews about clowns are rarer than eyes and noses... ㅠㅠ So, I thought I'd do my best to leave a review for people like me... I have a peanut-shaped face, so I use 3 types of contouring. It was recommended to me, but I was too scared, so I only did it as a clown. In the review on the second day, they said that the people who do 3 types of contouring are amazing, but as time passed, I realized that if I were unemployed, I would have done the chin too... Later, I found out that it was not true, but clowns have to be very careful about what they eat, but chins only take a little time. They said you can eat whatever you want. Anyway, I'll briefly summarize the progress and tell you about my experience. The day of the surgery: I heard that some people are good candidates for general anesthesia, but it wasn't me. My cheekbones didn't hurt, and I was nauseous from the anesthesia, so I lay down all day. I just felt a tingling sensation as if I had been hit really hard. The swelling was severe, but I was feeling hungry so I didn't feel that it was swollen. At night, my stomach felt a little better and I regained my appetite. Haha I couldn't open my mouth and the swelling inside my mouth was so bad that I ate some soup and went to sleep. I didn't like it that much, so I just bought corn soup and I ate it for a long time. The sore throat wasn't that bad, but I just couldn't hear my voice and felt a little uncomfortable. It was fine the next day. I had surgery on day 1: I watched Citi the next day and it was awesome. The first time I saw Citi, my clown, it was just a clown. But? I thought, but when I looked at it after the surgery, my cheekbones were bigger... but I had even swelling. The right side was more swollen and the left side was barely swollen. When I told the doctor, he said it was no big deal, so I just passed it on. 3rd day after surgery: Aftercare I had to disinfect my mouth and get antibiotics until the 4th day, so I went to the hospital regularly. The disinfection was okay, but it was difficult to get injections for 4 days in a row. Anyway, at this time, I suddenly had to do a video conference, and I had to wear a mask, a hat, and glasses, and covered my head a lot. . I was really embarrassed ㅠㅠ At this point, I started getting pits on my cheeks, but the hospital said they would get better over time. I only ate soup, but when I was disinfected, I got compliments on how clean it was. The swelling was even, but the bruises only appeared on the side where the swelling was worse. Week 1: This time, it was with porridge. I ate things like bread, cookies, and ice cream. The swelling went down a lot, but my face still didn't look like mine. I was lucky that I stayed at home until the first week. It was still difficult to eat because my mouth was swollen, and it was round. Week 2: I had to go to work around this time, but I had to wear a mask to get surgery. I didn't even know I had done it. As the swelling went down, my already square jaw became even squarer, and the yellow bruise went down my chin, and this also disappeared over time. At this point, I started eating some haha. I really wanted to eat ramen, but I was scared, so I ate cup noodles, but I had a cup. Noodles are the best. If you want to eat ramen, eat cup noodles! And I was really worried until the 2nd weekㅠㅠ My face looked the same so I looked for reviews every nightㅠㅠI thought I was the only one who didn't see any results Even the swelling has disappeared, and I wonder if the surgery area is in the front, but it's only chubby in the front, but I like it so I hope it doesn't disappear. It has the right amount of volume, and the side cheekbones are too convex, so I was worried that this was swelling or not, but starting from the 3rd week, the side cheekbone area has become chubby. I can see it receding little by little, and it's still a little convex, but I guess it's a race against time to get the true outline. First of all, 45 degrees is good for swelling, but it's round and smooth! When I was in the middle of nowhere, the time when I felt rewarded for having the surgery was when I wore a cap. Originally, the cap didn't suit me because of the clown haha. But even when I put on the cap, the clown didn't come out on the side of the cap! At that time, I thought that a lot of the clowns had disappeared. I only ate the fat part of the pig's trotters, and I ate pizza without the end. In particular, noodles were the best because they were easy to eat! There were some reviews that said it made noise or hurt when eating, but I didn't have one! It felt like my muscles were tight, but it never hurt or made any noise, and the cheek dents were still bad, but they got better. It was different every day, but it seems like it's gone a lot? There was also talk about sensation in the cheekbones in other reviews, but I had 100% sensation in my cheekbones from the day of surgery, which was amazing! I want the swelling to go down quickly and become smoother! But why does it take so long to just write a review... I don't understand.
Written by
App
기린성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 1179)
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
너만봐
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
카타히
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
고미니이쒀
눈수술수술후기
1 Days ago
요르플레
눈수술수술후기
4 Days ago
지지공주
눈수술수술후기
7 Days ago
쪼꼬느님
윤곽/FACE수술후기
10 Days ago
나아애에
가슴성형수술후기
11 Days ago
치즈네로
윤곽/FACE수술후기
12 Days ago
qwer3766
코성형수술후기
13 Days ago
미유밍
Photo review of 1 type of clown for almost a month's Reviews More (10/1179)

Comment 18
가나다라777 2023-02-21 (화) 21:04 1 Years ago Address
Wow, that went really well, congratulations haha

짱냥이 Writer 2023-02-21 (화) 21:45 1 Years ago Address
After making it with soda, it got a lot softer though!
시원한바람이불어오면 2023-02-22 (수) 15:49 1 Years ago Address
It went really well?? I’m jealous ㅠㅠㅠ
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
아스날벵거 2023-03-08 (수) 16:04 1 Years ago Address
Have you ever cut your sideburns?? And did you participate in releasing photos of the event??

짱냥이 Writer 2023-03-08 (수) 20:51 1 Years ago Address
Ah, an incision in the mouth! Ugh, it's a condition for the photo to be released as soon as possible.
야옹짹짹 2023-03-11 (토) 02:52 1 Years ago Address
Wow.. it went really well!! I think the lines are so pretty
민트초코민트 2023-03-11 (토) 21:25 1 Years ago Address
Thank you so much for your valuable review. Congratulations on a successful surgery!
Wlgpdud05 2023-03-13 (월) 17:00 1 Years ago Address
Do you regret not doing it? I too am having trouble choosing between the 3 types of contour and just the clown. I went to several places, but 2 places only recommended the clown and the other 3 types..

짱냥이 Writer 2023-03-14 (화) 21:44 1 Years ago Address
Even if I go back in time, I don't regret it because I couldn't do it anyway because of the company... but if I'm only asked to be a clown in two places, isn't that okay...?? I have a problem with my chin more than my cheekbones, but I didn't get it done. I still have a big chin, but after getting my cheekbones done, my face has become much softer, so I'm satisfied with not having my chin done haha.
큐티프리티걸 2023-03-16 (목) 19:17 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for your hard work!!
백떨공쥬 2023-03-26 (일) 22:31 1 Years ago Address
I also applied for the event here!! Is there a lot of extra money?? Can you tell me about the price and follow-up reviews?

짱냥이 Writer 2023-04-03 (월) 17:33 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
재재좋아 2023-03-27 (월) 01:40 1 Years ago Address
The line has become really pretty.
웯이 2023-03-30 (목) 10:31 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

짱냥이 Writer 2023-04-03 (월) 17:34 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
무서웝 2023-04-08 (토) 03:00 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

짱냥이 Writer 2023-04-09 (일) 00:20 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.