Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[3 type of Contour]

Review of 3 years since contouring and 1.5 years since rear cheek reoperation..!

지짱 2023-02-15 (수) 18:13 1 Years ago 4186
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
첫번째가 수술전 두번째가 수술후 핀제거+광대쉐이빙까지 한후

<첫번째가 수술전 두번째가 수술후 핀제거+광대쉐이빙까지 한후>

현재

<현재>

hello! It's been a long time since I've written a post, and I thought there wouldn't be any more posts, but this time, I saw a message on KakaoTalk saying there was a new comment on my old post, so I'm writing this while reminiscing after a long time! Me 3 years ago? I received 3 types of contouring from plastic surgery director Yoo Ha-sung, and only the large cheekbones were trimmed and the back cheekbones remained the same, removing pins and shaving the back cheekbones, but there was no effect at all and the size of the face remained the same. So, with the feeling that if I didn't do this, I would live under stress for the rest of my life, I went to see a plastic surgeon who said he was good at doing butt cheeks. There were scary reviews and I was very worried because it was another surgery on my cheekbones. Still, I didn't give in and made an appointment at the hospital, received a consultation, and after much deliberation, I made an appointment. When I went to the hospital and had a CT scan, they said my cheekbones were wide open and the back cheekbones had not shrunk at all. He said he could reduce it to this extent through surgery and showed it to me. Because of the director's confidence, he immediately set a date and told me to gain 5kg before the surgery. So I ate like crazy and gained weight from 73 to 80 in just two weeks, and I had the surgery while looking at the director's satisfied face!! First of all, the employees… You are incredibly kind. The director also pays a lot of attention to the patient's condition. Anyway, I have to make an incision in my ear, wear cotton in my ear for about a week, and wear a bandage when I walk around, so I'm very worried about people's gaze. I took the bus from the countryside to Seoul. But it was really hard to see... Anyway, the most important effect was the reduction of the back cheek area... .. It was really amazing. They just put it all together nicely. Now, even when I wear a mask, my cheekbones don't stick out (of course, I use an extra-large mask) and my face doesn't look horizontally wide. I'm really satisfied with the surgery. I haven't been able to visit since it's been so far away, but I'm leaving a review with gratitude. I don't know what other people think, but I was really satisfied with it more than any other hospital, and I think I would have lived with my complex for the rest of my life if I hadn't gone to this hospital. Thank you, director!

Comment 15
쪽코파이 2023-02-15 (수) 19:27 1 Years ago Address
Wow, that's really good. What did you do with the first surgery... but congratulations for the success of the second surgery, I'm glad~~
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
코로미나 2023-02-16 (목) 10:14 1 Years ago Address
Your face shape has completely changed haha.
김라ㅓ너나 2023-02-16 (목) 12:44 1 Years ago Address
Heck, I'm also looking for back cheekbones. Congratulations! Was there any sagging?
Jellyjelly… 2023-02-17 (금) 14:56 1 Years ago Address
Why do I have to gain weight??!

모야모랴 2023-12-13 (수) 23:59 6 Months ago Address
뼈붙는거때메 그렇대요 저도 상담여기서받음
샷코코넛 2023-02-22 (수) 10:08 1 Years ago Address
I also have saggy cheeks due to the asymmetrical luggage ㅠㅠ Please help me pay for the hospital and the director.
오엥이 2023-02-22 (수) 14:05 1 Years ago Address
I'm also curious why I need to gain weight.
꼬리네임 2023-02-25 (토) 13:54 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
윤딩딩aaa 2023-02-26 (일) 04:46 1 Years ago Address
Is this the place where the name of the director, who is famous for his backside, is included in the name of the plastic surgery clinic?
bbuoep 2023-02-28 (화) 06:51 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
럭셔리황 2023-04-17 (월) 20:02 1 Years ago Address
Hello, can you please share information such as how much it cost and whether it was general anesthesia or sedative anesthesia?
stusssyy 2023-07-07 (금) 21:35 1 Years ago Address
Absolutely good... I think I need to wear a back cover as well. Can you tell me the cost? I don't know the price here because it doesn't appear on the app.
huji영자 2023-09-23 (토) 06:25 9 Months ago Address
진짜 잘되셨네요~
son슨 2023-10-11 (수) 21:35 8 Months ago Address
정보 알 수 있을까요?
우유우위 2024-02-26 (월) 22:00 4 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List