Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
Day 2 (Day 1) I drank water as soon as it hit 12:00 and fell asleep. I kept examining my mouth midway through . They tell me to leave the hospital, but if there is no guardian at this time, I have to be alert and listen. Fortunately, I was discharged as if I had heard everything in my instinct to live in the midst of the chaos. I wondered if I was shopping too much, but shopping at this time was a godsend. * Snack Mask Honey Tip: I can't wear a mask because of cravings, so I cut the lines of the mask and attach it to my face with paper tape. After coming home, I slept through the night as if I woke up once an hour. It seemed to be swelling and I tried to sleep somehow. I was dizzy and couldn't even use my phone because my head hurt . I couldn't sleep, so I tried to walk to the hospital, but I gave up when I saw that it took an hour and a half. I didn't know I liked towels so much, but towels are so versatile that I have a towel attached to them. I went to the hospital and took an X-ray (I almost couldn't take it, but I didn't want to come again, so I took it). I was grateful. They say that the swelling won’t go away even if I crave it too much, but I have no one to help me and they say that it will be hard to put it back on after taking it off. So please let me know again . I searched for contour swelling on YouTube, but I think I'm the worst, so I'm stressed out ;; Why are you giving me such an ordeal? I thought I knew. Time doesn't go by easily, and I'm bored, but I don't have time to be bored? Looking at the phone, it's hard, so I don't see it, and when I don't see it, there's nothing else to do. As if I tried to sleep somehow, I slept for an hour, woke up, applied cold compresses, went to bed, and then repeated freezing. These were the most hellish moments during the 7-day recovery period from contouring surgery. I keenly felt that plastic surgery should never be taken lightly, and writing cannot contain all the pain of each moment. I know it's called hell. I've had a complex about my face shape all my life, and after more than 10 years of deciding to have the surgery, I was to the point of regretting the surgery even for a moment. In conclusion, I do n't regret the surgery, I haven't seen the results yet. I think I'll do it ^^.. After the surgery, I'll be happy with everything, including the pain, but I hope you make up your mind and make up your mind for the surgery . But thanks to the usual writings, I was able to find peace of mind. I hope it can be a comforting message to someone who is suffering. You are not the only one suffering.

Comment 4
김매력매력 2023-02-06 (월) 23:08 1 Years ago Address
어서 빨리 붓기빠져서 효과 보셔움 좋겠어요!!
Jellyjelly… 2023-02-06 (월) 23:11 1 Years ago Address
나도 사일차까지가 제일 힘들었어ㅠㅠㅠ 특히 잠을 제대로 못자서
달달요 2023-02-07 (화) 14:15 1 Years ago Address
고생했어ㅠㅠ 예뻐졌을거야!
루니뿅뿅 2023-02-07 (화) 23:01 1 Years ago Address
저도 코랑 같이하려고 병원 찾고 있어요~
수술 잘 되셨을것같은데요
Prev  Next  List