Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
It’s been about a week since I had chin implant surgery. Inje opens his mouth to a certain extent, eats, brushes his teeth, everything is fine. But ah...what can I say, my chin has become protruding. It's only been a week, so you could say it's because the swelling hasn't gone down, but it doesn't mean the implant is getting smaller... The implant feels hard to the touch, but will it get better as the swelling goes down and time passes? Well, I think it will get a little better, but right now, I'm already thinking, "Let's just take it out.. I don't know what to do, so I'm going to have to have a second surgery. I think it'll be a turning point when I go to get the stitches taken out in a week. Ugh... maybe you've had a similar experience as me. I would really appreciate it if you could leave a comment or some advice.

Comment 2
NANARISIN 2021-08-26 (목) 02:01 3 Years ago Address
I'm in exactly the same situation right now... . It looks heavy and it looks long. I don't know. I don't like it. Did you remove it or did it settle down to your liking in the end because it was just swelling?

배고프프 Writer 2023-02-06 (월) 14:11 1 Years ago Address
Sorry for the late reply. The conclusion was just swelling, and although I wasn't completely satisfied, it ended naturally.
Prev  Next  List