like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[3 type of Contour]

V-line, fat grafting and eye surgery

뀨꺄꾸이 2023-02-03 (금) 11:27 1 Years ago 799
When I take a picture, my face comes out big and I don't have much weight, but for some reason I have a face that looks fat! Especially on cameras taken by others, it came out with an even more angular face, which has been a concern since long ago. The square jaw is wide and developed, so I was dissatisfied with having a manly face shape . I decided to read the reviews of the app. Unlike other hospitals, it was so nice that there was no forced reservation. Director Jeong Seong-mo pointed out the complex part I was thinking about so well, so I had the surgery with confidence! It was so amazing that I went about my daily life without any swelling or bruising and no major discomfort because the director was so good. I still have swelling under the chin, so I can't see the line, but comparing the angle under the ear or the pre-surgery picture, it's definitely different . I already have all of them, and most of all, after surgery, I tend to have a lot of questions or doubts, but the director who gives feedback quickly is kind, so I get the feeling that this is a hospital with good follow-up care . good job! Everyone who sees it says that my eyes got bigger. It must be before the contours and canopies have settled down yet, but it is well-maintained keke. I'm very satisfied with it~ I want to settle down quickly and become prettier haha!

Comment 1
음훼훼훼 2023-04-14 (금) 02:05 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List