Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
Through endoscopic surgery, I decided to make 4 incisions along the hairline and raise the tail of my eyebrows. I just went to the hospital where Sam was pretty, and I went to a place where Sam was pretty, and made an appointment a week later on that day . 1. On the day of plastic surgery, pre-payment before surgery   - I don't know if this is normal. 2. On the day of plastic surgery, there was a double-handed patient at the same time.   - This part is a surgery that can be completed in 30 minutes for the double-handed patient, and he said that it is okay because there are many things to prepare in advance for the endoscopic forehead   lift. They don't tell you about the design until how many millimeters it is.   - Last consultation with the director: Detailed explanation, decided to purchase bruise cream after surgery (50,000 won)   - Rinse mouth with disinfectant: Rinse mouth with brown disinfectant that tastes like death and spit it out   - Lay down on the operating table and fix hands/feet (sleep) It is expected to be fixed in case it moves during anesthesia)   - Braiding hair: Tie tightly to prevent hair from getting caught in the 4-part incision line   - Spray disinfectant or skin fixing agent   : I don't know exactly what kind of medicine it is, but it seems to be sprayed from the hair to the face to the inside of the ears to the neck line. It's cold when sprayed.     When sprayed, the face feels hard and smells like disinfectant (smell/color similar to mouth rinse disinfectant)   4. Surgery   - Sleep anesthesia: He said he would tell you before sleep anesthesia, but... I don't know if                   you put an anesthetic, but anyway, I don't even remember being under anesthesia. I just woke up and the surgery was over 5. At the hospital after the surgery   - Cold compress: I was given an ice pack to lie down in the resting room for about 30 minutes and go... I put it on my forehead and went out                 . I said yes and missed the golden time... The part that is very regretful   - Condition: Coming home with a pressure bandage on, painless injection, and a blood bag   (Extra: There are many places where taxis are chaotic these days, but T-map taxis are used for long distances. I was caught well / I couldn't drive myself on the day of sedation) 6. Conditions after surgery   - Pain: Fortunately, there were no symptoms of headache or vomiting (maybe thanks to the painless injection)   - After 2 more days of pressure bandages, I went to the hospital to get painless injections/blood bags. He told me to change it and keep it at home for 2 more days (I had surgery on Saturday morning..)   - Swelling: After the surgery on Saturday, until Monday, Mongolian folds were swollen enough to disappear like a butterfly, and since yesterday it has completely disappeared, and now all the big swelling is gone   - Bruises: Bruises are still there, but a lot of them are gone   - Sensation: Itchy and tingling. Maybe it's because I didn't wash my hair properly... Hair still intact at the surgical site... - Hair washing: They say you can only                     wash it   today, the 5th day . It's hair that has been sprayed up to ,                     so it's not normal 5-day hair. Even if it gets wet, it doesn't touch it, and I have to work hard to loosen it up with my                     hands. I couldn't feel it, so I only wrapped the back of   my                     hair properly, and the only way to get to the area near the surgery was to make a reservation at the hair salon on Friday   ... The eyes are a little smaller so it doesn't show too much)   - When expressionless: The left eye is very satisfactory, but the right eye doesn't come up as much as desired, so it looks much smaller than before...   - When making facial expressions: No facial expressions are made. Only the left eyebrow/forehead barely moves, and the                         right eyebrow/glabellar doesn't move at all... The hospital said it could be a symptom of nerve recovery, but I don't know if it's normal. After: Washing my hair at the beauty salon tomorrow... I'm going to consult with the director about the eyebrow muscles while removing the stitches/stapler on Saturday. There are few reviews that say they don't make facial expressions after surgery, and it seems very rare, but no one tells me if it gets better after a long time. I'll leave it.. Please, I'll tell you that it's going to be okay . Everyone be careful. Now, on the 5th day, he is unable to make facial expressions, and even when he does, he is in a monstrous state.

Comment 7
윤짱구 2023-01-12 (목) 21:08 1 Years ago Address
You are suffering. I was also recommended a forehead lift, but I was very scared, and above all, I thought the healing process would be very uncomfortable. Is it actually uncomfortable to say the least? If the results are guaranteed, I really want to do it, but I can't even wash my hair and I think it's going to be too hard. You're really courageous.
초바비15 2023-01-18 (수) 21:33 1 Years ago Address
I was looking for it because my ability to open my eyes was weak, so I read the article well ㅠㅠ I'm worried
파김치짜파게티 2023-01-22 (일) 13:11 1 Years ago Address
I'm worried too, but it seems like a major surgery.
bookmani 2023-01-23 (월) 23:12 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for the detailed review!! I look forward to a satisfactory review after a month.
윤쭈니마미 2023-02-13 (월) 00:32 1 Years ago Address
저도 고민이 많이 되네요.
후기 기대할께요
다다롱 2023-03-22 (수) 03:54 1 Years ago Address
혹시 흉터가 가로인지 세로인지 알려주실 수 있을까요ㅠ
엔도타인 고정 위치두요!
집사람 2023-04-16 (일) 23:11 1 Years ago Address
휴식실에서 골든 타임 30분에는 어떻게 해야 하나요? 곧 수술이라 궁금하네요
Prev  Next  List