Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
Surgery site: Cheekbone, pinless (chin, chin tip), masseter muscle reduction Surgery day: 11:00 surgery, time I talked with the anesthesiologist in the operating room. I woke up on one side of the operating room to the sound of a nurse waking me up and said I had to go to the recovery room, so I woke up and went to the hospital room with the help of a nurse. There was no pain. It was 4:30 when I came to my senses while looking at my cell phone. Considering that I went into surgery around 12:00, it took about 3 and a half hours . No pain, no pain at all... amazing… I put it off because of the pain, but it doesn't hurt like this? I went in two IVs, one is like antibiotics and one seems to be painless injection Water: I drank water from 7pm and brought me New Care. I can't tell you how to give me water... How did you drink the water? I wanted to, but after doing it a few times, I came up with a trick to drink water.  Sleep: The usual way to sleep with only your head on, find the best posture with a good pillow, sleep music, and get drunk.. I slept soundly until the next morning. After hearing what you said, go back to sleep. Day 1 of surgery: discharge at 9:00. My younger brother told me to come, so he told me to go through discharge procedures, pack my things, and buy medicine. Wash your hair, take a photo, and see the passing of Ji Han-saem for a while. come to the hospital room. I told the chief of staff in advance that I wanted to see Citi at the end of the day of discharge, but I had a hard time at the hospital to see if there was a surgery schedule, but they took care of me and looked after Citi.. In the meantime, Gae Ye-min, the nurse in charge of Citi. City Photo: I took a frontal shot, but the bones are so pretty?? I really like it and I'm just waiting for the swelling to go down. I'm going to start eating soup from today haha ​​I'll come back to leave a review . Now it's a fight against swelling . (I don't know what the elephant is talking about.) The sore throat was like a sore throat, and when mucus came out of the nose, there was blood on the tissue paper until the next day after surgery. The operating room, counseling room, and management room were all pleasant, and the sense of stability and satisfaction that patients were treated in optimal conditions was high. I am very satisfied with the result of the surgery. It's not an advertisement.. I want to praise you for making a good choice.
Written by
App

Comment 14
rlax 2023-01-09 (월) 11:18 1 Years ago Address
I'm glad you don't have any pain!

초바비15 Writer 2023-01-09 (월) 14:27 1 Years ago Address
Ugh hahaha I'm curious too
제이케이jj 2023-01-09 (월) 12:22 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

초바비15 Writer 2023-01-09 (월) 14:26 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
봉갱 2023-01-09 (월) 13:58 1 Years ago Address
What exactly is Finless Surgery? Is that a calcium pin?

초바비15 Writer 2023-01-09 (월) 14:26 1 Years ago Address
Making an incision from the chin to the tip of the chin at once without a pin haha
root11s 2023-01-10 (화) 02:17 1 Years ago Address
Is the pain kebab?

초바비15 Writer 2023-01-10 (화) 19:37 1 Years ago Address
Yeah, it's like a kebab... I haven't had any pain so far..!
비디바비디부 2023-01-25 (수) 03:08 1 Years ago Address
I think a place where there is no pain is a place where surgery is good.. I envy the information.. I want to get rid of it quickly..

새로미징 Writer 2024-06-12 (수) 10:44 23 Days ago Address
나 이제 봤엉 어디에서 했어?
하나길 2023-02-15 (수) 05:58 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

새로미징 Writer 2024-06-12 (수) 10:44 23 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
소금소금이 2024-06-14 (금) 02:19 21 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

새로미징 Writer 2024-06-20 (목) 17:09 15 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List