Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Face lift]

My aunt received a stem cell face lift at The Regen. (Sup)

그자리에2 2023-01-06 (금) 13:05 1 Years ago 3118
Dr.
이석준
Hospital
더리젠성형외과의원
Days
30 days
수술전

<수술전>

수술후

<수술후>

I'm not very good at community, but the surgery went well, so the director asked me to write a review to make sure it goes well . I'll leave a review on Sungyesa... haha ​​I'll check the comments with my aunt so I don't hurt her feelings! Before deciding on stem cell facelift surgery - I was a little surprised that Dr. Seok-Jun Lee was taller than I expected, but he was very caring and I liked that he explained the explanation in an easy-to-understand way. As expected, he had a lot of experience dealing with middle-aged plastic surgery, so he said it to the patient. I was able to trust him because he could sympathize with me, and he accurately recognized and explained what kind of stress I was under, and I really liked him because he seemed like he would perform the surgery safely and sincerely! In addition, I was very nervous when I received the consultation, but it was great to see both the director and the manager trying to ease my tension. They immediately scheduled the surgery and even paid the deposit. Stem cell face lift is noticeable for a long time without sideburns or deformation of the ear shape. The incision is made without any harm. If the incision is long, the surgeon performing the surgery can easily see the SMAS layer with the naked eye, so lifting can be done more accurately and safely! (A wonder of the world..) And they said that it is a specialized surgery of The Regen Plastic Surgery that uses stem cell surgery to remove long incision scars and speed up recovery. Unlike general facelift surgery, stem cells are collected in advance before surgery and the stem cells are placed in the SMAS layer. It was an application process, and they told me that I would need to apply the stem cells to my face again a week after the surgery (in the end, a total of 2 procedures were needed!!!) 1) I went to the hospital with a nervous heart due to the morning surgery 2) The manager guided me to the recovery room! Change into patient clothes and wait in the single-person recovery room~ 3) Consult with the director before surgery! At this time, my aunt was very nervous, so the director and manager helped her relax in a relaxed and trustworthy tone. ㅠㅠㅋ  4) Take pictures after consultation 5) Take pictures and wait in the recovery room to relax! 6) After receiving guidance from the director, I entered the operating room and underwent anesthesia. 7) And when I opened my eyes, the surgery was over. They told me about precautions during recovery, but I couldn't remember them because the anesthesia had not worn off.. When I got home, I looked at the post-surgery precautions note again. Blood hoses... both ears were bandaged (blood pockets) 8) The next day (2nd day after surgery), I visited the hospital and had the blood pockets removed. (During the removal of the blood pockets, there was still feeling in the connected area, and at this time, it felt like a tingling sensation. He said he had a feeling) Then, he checked the surgical area and applied ointment to check if it was healing well. And the most important thing.. The effect appeared immediately after the surgery!! 9) Although there was a pulling sensation due to the suture area, the patient didn't feel any pain and only had a slight headache! Swelling is minimal. He said there was some bruising, but it didn't last long. 10) On the 7th day, stitches were removed in front of the ear, and stem cell treatment was performed. 11) On the 14th day, after the stitches were removed behind the ear, he was able to do all of his daily activities (work, golf rounds, etc. are all possible!!) Stem cell facial treatment. After receiving the lift surgery, the effect was so good that everyone knew that she had improved so much that she was very satisfied. She regained confidence in her appearance and her personality became brighter. As she was going through menopause, she felt a little lethargic and more saggy than before. , Now you can go out more often and spend more time with your friends! No matter who I meet, she compliments me on how much younger I have become and that the surgery went really well. My aunt gets more excited when she says this, so she goes out more often and meets more people. She has found vitality in life, even though she is older! I am more proud because you have gained confidence in your appearance.

Comment 24
우당탕우영우 2023-01-06 (금) 13:13 1 Years ago Address
Wow, I guess Geosang is really effective.

그자리에2 Writer 2023-01-13 (금) 17:31 1 Years ago Address
There is a big difference before and after haha.
영차차차 2023-01-06 (금) 15:42 1 Years ago Address
Wow, my jaw line changed from a square to a v haha.

그자리에2 Writer 2023-01-13 (금) 17:31 1 Years ago Address
I'm also surprised every time I see you.
도라지킹 2023-01-06 (금) 16:24 1 Years ago Address
Wow, the effect is really great!!

그자리에2 Writer 2023-01-25 (수) 18:24 1 Years ago Address
Thank you~
카에리타이 2023-01-07 (토) 03:15 1 Years ago Address
Wow...that's really dramatic!!

그자리에2 Writer 2023-01-25 (수) 18:24 1 Years ago Address
그쵸ㅠㅠㅠ진짜 안면거상이 답이였어요ㅠ
먀먀먕먀 2023-01-07 (토) 15:50 1 Years ago Address
와 진짜 드라마틱하네요..!!!

그자리에2 Writer 2023-01-26 (목) 18:00 1 Years ago Address
10년은 더 젊어보이시는거같아요ㅎㅎ