수술전

<수술전>

수술후

<수술후>

수술후

<수술후>

수술후

<수술후>

When I was deciding on a hospital, I went in and out all the time, haha. I looked for reviews of the hospital, and I got a lot of help, so I want to help too, so I'm posting an honest review! It's been a month since I got three types of contouring from Soda Plastic Surgery. I was very stressed because of my angular face shape that didn't match my usual round features. I was worried because I had a lot of blank space on my face and had to fill it with heavy makeup that didn't suit me. There were a lot of these , so I thought about having surgery someday, and after a few years, I made up my mind and decided to have surgery! From the time I arrived on the day of surgery until I was discharged the next day, I felt like I had chosen the right hospital. I went to many other good places for consultations, but out of all the places I went to, they were the most thorough in my consultation and I had faith in them because they accurately understood my needs and tried to accommodate them. I did 3 types of contouring and was recommended to do jiheup as well, but I personally felt aversion to jiheup so I decided not to do it. It was nice that he didn't force me at all, and he recommended that we would see synergy if we just worked together. However, on the day of the surgery, during the consultation right before the surgery, he suddenly said that it would be a good idea to add aspiration, so I was a little confused, haha, but there was no pressure! He looked at my face carefully, analyzed it, diagnosed it, and recommended that it would be more effective if we did this together. I trusted him because he respected my choice. The interior was clean and unlike other places, it wasn't a messy atmosphere, and all the staff were very friendly . I felt like I was receiving very good service. After the surgery, the director, manager, and nurses came into the recovery room several times to check on my condition and explained how the surgery went. They continued to give me injections, cold compresses, packs, and water all night long. I was very grateful and reassured. He even helped me go to the bathroom because I was having a hard time... I am very satisfied with the face shape I wanted according to the consultation, and Dr. Jaehyun Kwon performed the surgery well, so there was no swelling and no bruises. I saw a lot of people who had very severe swelling and bruising and the feeling in their face had not returned for several months. They said this was due to the director's skill, but I didn't lose any sense at all.) Every time I came to the hospital for treatment and management after surgery, all the staff were very warm and warm . The director treated me kindly, personally checked my progress, explained everything I was curious about, and treated me. He was very sweet... When I messaged the director with anything I had questions about, he always responded very quickly and kindly explained everything in detail, so I was grateful for that!! I don't think there was anything difficult about recovering for a month other than not being able to eat whatever I wanted because I had to avoid hard foods! Every time I wake up in the morning and look in the mirror, I'm happy because I can see that the swelling is going down and I'm getting prettier day by day. I chose the hospital so well that I wonder why I even bothered. The contour is soda... It seems like they don't promote it much compared to other places, but there are a lot of people . If anyone is reading this and is worried about whether something like this will go viral on its own, I would like to tell them to definitely go for a Soda consultation. Even if my friend or family member gets surgery, I will definitely tell them to go to Soda. I will also attach photos before and after the surgery . If you look at the photos of people's surgery reviews, anyone can see that they were photoshopped and that I was suspicious while looking at the photos because they were photos using a retouched camera app, so I'm uploading real photos that weren't photoshopped in the hope that it will help you a lot lol.

Comment 21
아리아올레 2023-01-05 (목) 00:52 1 Years ago Address
Wow, so natural!
뽀로리003 2023-01-05 (목) 01:34 1 Years ago Address
The line is so natural and pretty ㅠㅠ I want to become pretty soon too ㅠ
즐거운하루하루 2023-01-05 (목) 13:10 1 Years ago Address
I'm going to counseling here too ㅠㅠ It's so scary, but I really want to do it ㅠ It went well ㅠㅎㅎ
가인0049 2023-01-05 (목) 18:17 1 Years ago Address
Oh the effect is good!!
specialtyb… 2023-01-05 (목) 23:35 1 Years ago Address
So pretty and I envy you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
초코초코민 2023-01-06 (금) 10:45 1 Years ago Address
Wow, I think it was the face of the effect ball. so pretty i envy you really
셀카요정 2023-01-06 (금) 12:41 1 Years ago Address
Hey, I'm clowning here.. It's really good
Dk링링링 2023-01-07 (토) 02:58 1 Years ago Address
so pretty
쥬레스 2023-01-08 (일) 09:48 1 Years ago Address
so pretty