Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
There were times when I gained a lot of weight and there were times when I lost it, but when I lost it, my chin was still the same, so I looked too fat, and the profile picture came out so badly that I tried several injections and tried it, but after seeing it come back within a month, I decided to just do the surgery and spend money, and I sold my hair right away. In the middle of the day, I knew that double chin surgery and muscle tying would be performed together, so I applied for a consultation right away and consulted. It took a long time to wait, but the director and director were so kind, so I decided to schedule the surgery right away!! Maybe it was because it was a very early morning surgery, but the inside of the hospital was cold (maybe because I was nervous), so my whole body was trembling, but I was grateful that the director took care of this and that, saying that I was cold, and I fell asleep and woke up, and the surgery was over. Even when I get home, I sleep well without a single sore spot. I'm not sure because it's been a day yet, but I'm not sure if it's because I'm feeling like something's already gone? I will leave a review on a weekly basis
Written by
App

Comment 2
턱살고민이 2023-01-02 (월) 19:04 1 Years ago Address
다음 후기 기다리고 있을게요!!
알아보러와써여 2023-01-14 (토) 10:57 1 Years ago Address
원장님이랑 병원종보 알수이쓸따 ? ㅎ
Prev  Next  List