Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
First of all, I did the first type of contour on the tip of the chin, and to prevent secondary angles, I did just a little bit of trimming the tip of the chin + the side line . It was the first time I had general anesthesia on the day , so I was nervous... To be honest, I was worried about going to sleep with that or what to do if I couldn't sleep. I was worried for nothing ^^ I just woke up to the sound of the nurse waking me up as if I fell asleep in 3 seconds. I was relieved that the surgery was over after I woke up . And I was very worried about it because I heard that I felt nauseous when under general anesthesia rather than pain. I usually hate the feeling of nausea. I almost had it hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha throat hurts every time I swallowed, it tastes like blood, it's dry, so I can't get over it... but it was okay because it was just a sore throat. A woman can endure this much pain!! And they brought water a few hours later, but a Daiso sauce bottle is essential~~ They just gave it to me in a disposable plastic cup, but if I just drank it, it would all spill out, so I moved it to the sauce bottle I brought and drank it little by little, but I didn't spill any of it and reformed . At first, there was no swelling, but as the evening progressed, I could feel it swelling more and more. I don't feel like I've been anesthetized under my lower lip yet, but I hope I'll come back soon~~ I was very worried because there were people who said they were sick and people who didn't hurt, but I was just able to bear the pain. First of all, I don't know if it's because of the swelling, but I wonder if the length has shortened less than I thought, but I think I'll have to watch this + it doesn't hurt . Hahahaha Maybe it's because I took painkillers in the morning, so I didn't feel any pain compared to the previous day, and I took public transportation to my house . It was so painful that I just didn't mind. To put it mildly, it's more uncomfortable to sleep with my pillow higher than the pain when I sleep, so I ca n't sleep . My face was so dry that I kept eating only soymilk, but even looking at soymilk, I vomited . I haven't eaten any I was in good shape even after wearing a hat and mask and walking around outside . Day 3 of surgery Originally, I was supposed to relieve my hunger the next day, but I mistook the date, so I went for a walk after solving my hunger from that day . I thought I should n't eat it together, but I got tired of eating only porridge , so I just split bananas and sweet potatoes with a teaspoon and ate them . I did it. 4th day of surgery . Originally, I was going to take a walk after relieving dandruff from today hahaha I did it since yesterdayㅠ First of all, I applied warm compresses and went for a walk. Yesterday I had a bad mouth, so I just went out and ate everything. I tried to make porridge, but failed, so I just ate water and rice, but I just ate it. I was worried that it was a big surgery since yesterday.

Comment 14
링기디디깅 2022-12-05 (월) 23:43 1 Years ago Address
1종이여도 5일째 출근하는건 안되겠지? 붓기때매?.ㅠ

구래숴 Writer 2022-12-06 (화) 09:54 1 Years ago Address
말 많이하는 업종만 아니면 괜찮을듯! 아직 입 잘 안벌어져서 발음 어눌하고 밥먹을때 어색해ㅋㅋㅋ사랑니 뽑았다고 하면 될것도 같아
정예림 2022-12-06 (화) 12:35 1 Years ago Address
너어어양 2022-12-06 (화) 16:45 1 Years ago Address
헉…나도 진짜 할까말까 고민된다ㅠㅠ말 별로 안 하는 직업인데 그러면 5일차에 가능한거○ㅑ 출근이?
카페인충전 2022-12-06 (화) 17:44 1 Years ago Address
수술 2일차 얼굴 땡땡해 지는거 완전 공감 ㅜㅜ 나는 이제 일주일정도 돼서 오늘 저녁부터 일반식 먹어보려고~
리빈옹 2022-12-14 (수) 03:08 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
LJD♥ 2023-02-15 (수) 01:00 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
밍잉유 2023-03-13 (월) 17:22 1 Years ago Address
고생하셨습니다
헹헹헳강 2023-03-23 (목) 03:41 1 Years ago Address
몇미리쳣어?
초쵸초쵸 2023-04-02 (일) 13:15 1 Years ago Address
혹시 옆선 어때요? 사가턱 안하고 이차각 부분만 다듬어도 옆선이 각져보이거나 하지는 않나 해서요 ㅠㅠ