수술후

<수술후>

수술후

<수술후>

수술전

<수술전>

수술전

<수술전>

I received valuable information from this place 11 months ago and decided to undergo autologous dermal aristocratic surgery + nasolabial fold surgery . You basically know that wrinkles are not easy to recover if you miss the timing. The conclusion is only surgery, but the results are different depending on the method, so I learned that the most important thing is to look for the moon and make a choice without regrets . At first, I didn't even know what autologous dermis was, and I thought I could just do the nasolabial fold surgery, but it 's an investment for the future, although it's costly to say that you have to do the aristocratic surgery to see the effect. Nobility surgery is inconvenient to follow-up care because it is used by removing your own dermis from the buttocks, but you have to endure it to see high satisfaction in the end. I hope that next month, the campaign will finally be over and the effect will be maintained forever as it is now. If you are interested in autologous dermal aristocratic surgery and nasolabial fold surgery, try it. You will not regret it.

Comment 4
6481 2022-11-18 (금) 03:39 1 Years ago Address
wow you are pretty
Butik 2023-01-14 (토) 07:47 1 Years ago Address
give me info

dpffm1006 Writer 2023-01-16 (월) 11:17 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
woozcolour 2023-06-05 (월) 01:39 1 Years ago Address
Information please!
Prev  Next  List